World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys let me know what you think of this

Go down 
+12
dominicgantt24681012
AsianGuy1137
paradox158
mido9
Katarina
Mageta
Fish
Kimo Force
FoxboyAlex
AsianShadow
Orenji
T.J
16 posters
AuthorMessage
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : T.J

Hey guys let me know what you think of this Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey guys let me know what you think of this Dxfjeo

hey guys just wanted some feed back on this deck if you could, could you give it a rating out of ten and suggest what could/should be added and removed from this deck thanks for your time P.S sorry about pic quality just let me know if you cant recognize a card from the pic i posted
Back to top Go down
Orenji
WDA Member
WDA Member
Orenji

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Why two Junk Warriors?
Back to top Go down
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm

this is my rl deck so i used what i had anyway i've got a bit of money for cards now just let me know what i need to add/remove
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 am

Interesting build is all I can say.
Back to top Go down
FoxboyAlex
WDA Member
WDA Member
FoxboyAlex

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : FoxboyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:06 pm

I don't quite understand what the point of the deck is, could you elaborate?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/FoxboyAlex
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 pm

it was just a deck i threw together irl a while ago because all my other decks were pretty bad i featured a few jurrac cards in the deck because well i liked them my main focus in this deck was synchro summoning while holding a strong field presence or if i had to a decent defense i'm trying to make to make this deck more compatible in a competitive duel like a tournament for example and i thought now that i had some money i could just ask how to fix up the deck
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Just between you and me, might want to take out Final Destiny. Seriously, do it. Add anything else instead.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 pm

What is Harpies Brother for?
Back to top Go down
Mageta
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mageta

Waifu : Magetaa

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:07 pm

He said: "To get a Synchro out, BTW this is an Irl Deck. So i'm using the cards I own"
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 pm

why harpie's brother.. :O arn't there more useful cards? like rai-oh?
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
Just between you and me, might want to take out Final Destiny. Seriously, do it. Add anything else instead.

This.Maybe an MST instead?

Maybe remove a chainsaw insect for a cyber dragon?
Back to top Go down
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 am

k thanks

I've taken your advice mido and added cyber dragon and removed chainsaw insect also i have removed final destiny for mst lets hope this boosts my chances of winning a duel

Last edited by T.J on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding aditional info)
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:01 am

you really need a solemn judgement and fast
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:21 am

This is IRL Deck,he may not have any Solemns at all :P
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Waifu : AsianGuy1137

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 am

... What's the point of posting your deck if you don't tell us what cards you own? Am I supposed to just tell you that I think this deck sucks horribly and do nothing or are you looking for a real suggestion? If you wanted some real suggestions, you should at least tell us how much money you're willing to spend for cards because as it is, this deck is a complete fail. I know that sounds harsh, but the game itself is competitive, and a deck demands a certain coherence and synergy between its cards. Right now, it looks like everything really was just put together randomly because the cards don't work particularly well. If you just wanted alright cards that can work some of the time, I'd suggest just abandoning this and getting a structure deck because that'll accomplish the same purpose in a much more efficient way.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mageta

Waifu : Magetaa

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 pm

He said: "I'm willing to spend up to $200 dollars"
Back to top Go down
dominicgantt24681012
WDA Member
WDA Member

Waifu : dominicgantt56

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:13 am

T.J wrote:
Hey guys let me know what you think of this Dxfjeo

hey guys just wanted some feed back on this deck if you could, could you give it a rating out of ten and suggest what could/should be added and removed from this deck thanks for your time P.S sorry about pic quality just let me know if :sleep: :rendeer: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: you cant recognize a card from the pic i posted
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:40 am

Warning for dominicgantt24681012 for necroposting, more necroposting will result in strikes.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Everfrost Peak
Everfrost Peak
Alec

Waifu : Dalu

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am

have you tested it?
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:21 am

........i dont know what to say to that...i just...dont really get it sorry
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:25 am

thrz no point of this
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:03 am

You might want to read page one guys, I mean you all critisized on a done story when there is a perfect explanation one page ago. This IS necroposting at this point since the only thing the comments can do is throw us in a loop of things already resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys let me know what you think of this   Hey guys let me know what you think of this Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys let me know what you think of this
Page 1 of 1