World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Bussiness District

Go down 
+6
Neku Sakuraba
AsianShadow
Dragonclaw
The Cynical Duelist
Al-Bhed
7h3 J0|{3r
10 posters
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Bussiness District Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:25 pm

This is an area full of large skyscrapers and men in suits always on phones, companies like Kaiba Corp all have their headquarters here and the Secuity Bureau's HQ. Most announcements happen in this area as it normally full of people who will jump on board to be sponsors for events and such so Kaiba Corp already has several large screens in the area to display their announcements to Dominio City.

Dominio City - Bussiness District Timessquare
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 am

!
"Omg!"
"What happened?"
"I had a weird feeling, like a turtle pissed its pants..."
"You... are not making a bit of sense..."

The one telling me I am not making a bit of sense while driving me is Tim, Elizabeth Merim's boss.
We stopped by Card Capital only to find the place in a mess, a mirror broken and the house empty. Then we went by the Business District. Our first stop is the UnTainted Enter-something main building. Well, not that we'd find anything but just in case. I mean why would he meet with his minions in the most public place he has... Regardless it doesn't hurt to check.

"but it's such a nice night... a shame I'm spending it with an old man..."
"I'm at my twenties Alexandre."
"You are still not a lady..."
"Speaking of ladies..."
I really don't think you can do lady talk Tim
"...Elz to be exact"
yep, your conversation topics are quite limited.
"What about her?"
"Let's assume that you find her before the others."
"Low chance, she already fought someone, chances are someone else is going to come after us if anyone is, and she probably wont be ther-"
"IF we find her first,"
"Ok, I'm listening..."
"What do you plan to do?"
So he did read through me back then after all... Well, I would protect myself first so...
"You mean-"
"If she wants to challenge you to a shadow game, what will you do?"
"...
Win."

He hits the brakes
"... didn't you say the other kid was in a comma for losing a shadow game?!"
"That's where you come in I guess Tim."
"What do you mean?"
"Use the power of the-whatever-there-is-between-the-two-of-you to bring her back to her senses. Then no one will have to duel, neither will have to lose."
"Do you really think something like that would work?"
"Do you have any other ideas? I'm gunning at Markus Taint, if we beat him the other people will be fine, but if I lose and get shot into a comma, what will that accomplish. She will still be the same evil her, at least if I win she may come back unharmed."
It seems he is convinced, he start the car back up.

"I see, yeah, that's much better, my business is my business, your business is your business. You focus on Markus Taint and if it comes to Elz, I'll... do something. Yeah, that sounds much better..."
Looks like we came to an understanding...

Meanwhile it seems we arrived at the main building. Quite a large one, as expected of the new owner of the pro league. Well, it doesn't seem anyone is in and I can't see any way in, so I guess that's it for here, better start wondering around, never thought it would be this easy anyway... wait-
"Doesn't seem like we can do much here. Do we keep searching with the car or do we split here? Hey! Alexandre, are you listening?"
"Shh, look at that."
What I point at is a toiler window on the first floor on the side of the building in the alley, I think I can barely squeeze in and get inside...
"Get the minivan under that window Tim, I'm going in."
"I can't climb that though."
"It's ok, I can, wait for me here in case I have to run."

And that's what we did. Climed on the minivan, climbed on to the first floor, squeezed through the window, got in. It seems like there were nightwatches in, I had to patiently go around them to get to the emergency stairs to get on top. My goal is the CEOs office, Markus Taint's office, maybe I could find something there...

Picking that lock was hard but I'm in the office... Priceless company secrets within my reach, I could make so much out of this... nononononono, focus, not what I'm looking for!
nah, screw it, I should at least sit in the CEO's chair while I'm here. Oh... that feels so nice...
hmm? What's that? Something bumped against my knee? A button... that's either an alarm or what I'm looking for so I should think carefully before
*beep*
dammit, I pushed it by accident!
I quickly cover my ears in response to the upcoming alarm.
But it never sounds, instead the wall on the side of the office opens. This IS what I was looking for! Various documents and pictures with ancient artifacts are stickied on the wall. But I dont have time to study them, lets just find what I am looking for. Places, places, places... That's it! It seems it is a map of safehouses, all I need now is to check them!

Better get out fast now...
I go down the building, back through the same toilet window and climb down onto the minivan's roof...

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:20 am

Elz stood in the road draped in her dark coat as the rain patted down, lights appeared infront of her, "Go time..." she grinned with a malicious look in her eyes... the van came around the corner and was heading towards her, it was obvious she was in front of them and the van came to a halt.

"ELZ!?!" Shouted tim, another boy stepped out of the van along with him, elz was taken aback at his sight.

"Oh great. Why are you here? I'm after him!" She shouts pointing at Alex.

"Why are you doing this!?! Whats going on!?!" Tim shouted.

"Why do you care?"

"Because... because I care about you Elz..." he whimpered.

"I don't have time for these silly games..." She said throwing her deck into the duel disk. "Stand and fight!!! Lord Markus' plans will be completed soon and I will be his Queen who rules with him over this land!!!" She screamed, tears were streaming down her face like she was in pain but cackling all the same... "Now get ready to duel boy!"
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 am

Core is running, around. Like a typical assassin (NOT!) would do. "Jump, jump, jump." Suddenly, Core heard yelling. He looked to the right, to see Elz and Tim argueing. "What?! Is she dueling?" Core suddenly knew what was about to happen.
Nononono, I know she loves him, but why? Wait, are those tears?! Its like, she does not want to fight, but she is being forced. Man... I can't do anything, I have to get more duelists involved!

Last edited by Dragonclaw on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 pm

(dragonclaw, the 4th wall is in pain, stop breaking it...)

"Did you find something?"
I show the map in response
"It seems it's safehouses, pretty good bet if you ask me."
"It went much better than I thought... Okay, not a moment to waste, get in Alexandre, let's go."

We drive off to the first point in the map. Did it start when I was in the building? The rain I mean, it was raining lightly by the moment I came out. Getting on to the first turn we see someone in the middle of the street. What are they doing in the rain? And what's with the clothes, that's the weirdest place to find a cosplayer... Wait, I have seen that before. And it seems Tim has too, he freezes and steps on the brakes.
And here I was complaining I was spending the night with an old man, heh, looks like I'll be spending it with a lady after all.

"I-is that Elz?! Hey Ale-
Damn you, that's a horrible smile you have on your face Alexandre, maybe I should punch you after all, what are you planning to do?!"
He's right, I have no doubt that if I took the time to look in a mirror my smile would be tearing my face all the way to my ears, but-
"- spare me Tim... I was excited for a grand tournament, went around the city looking for them, saw someone else duel and his opponent disappear without giving me a fight too and then had to go all around the city again, all that and all the dueling I've done was three turns... As if that would be nearly enough to calm my boiling blood."
"You!"
Will you stop grabbing me? I'm not into that kind of thing...
"She is not going to let us go without a fight if that's what you are thinking, if you can reason with her, go ahead and try, even if you can't before the duel begings you have all the time during the duel I guess, and who knows, she may end up taking me out so that's more time for you. You said it before, you do your job, I'll do mine."
Barely convinced he steps out of the car to finaly confront ms. Merim, I exit as well.

"ELZ!?!" finaly in front of her his shout breaks out
"Oh great. Why are you here? I'm after him!" Was she moved, or wasn't she? I'll be honest, not really my business.
"Why are you doing this!?! Whats going on!?!" So that's where his reason ends... If you don't even know where she is, how will you bring her back...
"Why do you care?" told ya
"Because... because I care about you Elz..." aww...

"I don't have time for these silly games... Stand and fight!!! Lord Markus' plans will be completed soon and I will be his Queen who rules with him over this land!!! Now get ready to duel boy!"

Hehe, yes, that's finaly it, my hand can't stop trembling, my face won't stop twitching, my smile won't get to normal anytime soon! Finaly! It seems that after all she is moved, but I'm sure I will have forgotten about it in 2 seconds. I've waited too long!

"hehe... Hahaha! Yes! That's it! That's what I was waiting for! This duel with everything at stake!
Let's due- no, this is a shadow game with only one left standing, right!?
We fight to the death! Elizabeth Merim!!"

The shadows enveloped us before the duel began...
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 am

"You seem to have something wrong with your face kid..." Grimaced Elz, "had a stroke or something at the sight of my beauty?"

"No matter Prepare to be judged by the hand of my Dark card!" she shouted Holding up a card above her which was enveloped in blackness, she slid it into her deck and began to shuffle.

"You duelists are all the same... all declaring that you're "Attatched" to your precious card... that you love them, that they're your "family", IT MAKE ME SICK TO THE CORE. I had a deck once that I loved, I betrayed it, and its here to guide me on the patch of redemption, and with the gods of judgment in my Deck I will cast those sinners to the shadow's leaving room for only the good and the pure." She cackled loudly, the rain managing to hide her tears...

"DUEL!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 am

Spoiler:
I think I believe in it, the cries of the decks treated unjustly, but was it your justice or a cry of yours as well. No matter, the cries of those who fell at your hand have their justice too. Thank you Elizabeth Merim, now I can see clearly, one more piece of the puzzle, what I want to do, more than saving those whose wills were taken, more than fighting, I see a chance...

I grab the necklace and while avoiding touching it much put it in my bag, this should attract Marku's minions to take it back, although it should take them a while to notice to begin with.
The shadow falls now and outsiders can enter. Hmm... why do I think I am forgetting somethi-
Ah, it hurts, something landed on my cheek, the taste of iron and the view of the sky are my only inputs. Was I punched? Before I fully land I am grabbed by the colar.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO HURT HER?! I SHOULD JUST-"
"And what did you do..."
"!"
"It was obvious, she wasn't fully in this, she wanted help, but all I heard was a whimpering, how would she hear anything else where she was... You could have stopped her from fighting, you could have brought her to her senses, heck you could have hit her with the van instead of stopping, she would be unconcious but she would surely wake up. I did my job, now at least she is free of evil, it's your turn for yours..."
"What the hell was I supposed to do?! You were fighting, I couldn't do anything!"
"Then do something now, she's alive, isn't she? Even if it's a shadow duel that threw her in a coma, it is still a coma, she won't survive if left alone. Even now your job isn't over, you can be there until she wakes up, right?"

Finaly he lets go of me...

"I can still think a bit clear... I still won't forgive you for this, but you are right, now she needs me... And-"
He says no more, picks her up, puts her in the car and leaves. It seems the rain let up while we were dueling. Starting when I'm not there, stopping when I'm not paying attention, the rain doesn't care...

That being said I do think I'm forgetting something... Hmm, anyways, the night is still young for me, let's go to the City Center for now and I'll remember... Hmm? Why is my backpack feeling lighter?

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 am

Core saw the duel end. "Wha?! Alex did it, he did it..." Core was overjoyed. "YES!!! My friends will come back alive now!!" Core raced to get to the Slums. (B. District -> The Slums)
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 am

As he entered the district he sees a man and ...ELZ!
He sees Elz,but who was that man?
Lance seemed to recall him from the Alter Ego Cafe,was he him?
As Lance was thinking really hard he sees one of his friends leave the arena.
"Was that Core I just saw?"Lance asked to himself.
"I guess I missed alot of things since I got knocked out...hmm.."
Lance tried to follow Core as he yelled at him telling him to stop,but after a few blocks Lance sees Core enter the Slums.
Buisness District-Slums.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:15 pm

-------------------------------------

A Glow appears from Alexandre's bag as the necklace dissappears from it and the glow vanishes, several people around him see the glow and look at him, wondering what the hell was glowing in his bag.

------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Zero,after wandering for quite some time,arrives at the bussiness district,the UnTainted Enterprises were there,so there could be a clue or 2 there

then...

Quote :
-------------------------------------

A Glow appears from Alexandre's bag as the necklace dissappears from it and the glow vanishes, several people around him see the glow and look at him, wondering what the hell was glowing in his bag.

------------------------------------

"Is that...Alexandre?"

Zero Runs to Alexandre

"Hey,Alexandre,why something started to glow from the inside of your backpack?"
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Zero, before he can ge tto alexandre, is suddenly engulfed in a large purple ball of light, that cant be seen through and seems solid.

"Well well well what do we have here..." a vocie says as markus taints body steps out of the purple light around zero.

"Your friend over their took out one of my followers, so now I need to send a message to your little resistance group" He raises an arm to reveal the demonic looking duel disk on his arm and the millienmium puzzle can be seen hanging from his neck. The duel disk activates "You can not leave here until a duel is over...and the light will start to close in on you if one doesnt start soon." He says way a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Hunter Arrives just before Zero is surrounded be the purple light

"ZERO NOO!!!!!"

Hunter tries to skate into the light but ends up appearing on the other side of the light hitting a wall.

"Ouch...."

Hunter rubbing his face, gets up and turns around.

"Zero, Don't lose to who ever you're dueling!"

With that said Hunter rushes off

Business District ------> City Center
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Sentan arrives just seeing the big ball of black shadows. He has no clue who is in there so he try's to put his head in there but it just ends up at a diffrent side.

" damn , guess I need to leave this one, "

Sentan didn't know what to do , he just decided to go somewhere else there had to be some shadow duelists in the center.

BD >>>>>> city center
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 am

------------------
Markus' duel disk deactivates as he feels the power of one of the items fail and one of his followers fall, his face contorts in rage as the purple dome of light surronding him and Rei dissppears and Markus then dissapears himself in a flash of light

-------------------
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 am

"Wait,wha...?"

Zero stood there,eyes wide open,Markus had just deactivated his duel disk and dissapeared in a flash of light

"I thought that shadow games could not be ended until one of the duelist lose..."

"Just how much power does Markus have?"
Zero then deactivated his own duel disk

"well,i just see to attract those dark duelists,well,i guess it can't be helped,i might as well keep searching the city"

Then Zero Starts walking

Bussiness District====>City Center
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 pm

I noticed the averagely-tall figure with red hair dashing his way to the far side of the district from the car window at the back. It came to a halt at the corner on the right. I simply hopped out of the vehicle and waved back at the nice lady who helped me make it here in time even though she did know that I was from the Slums, and watched her zoom off with the Toyota.

I turned around, and there it was: Kaiba Corp Tech Support three structures to my right. I knew I just needed to get inside to unlock the mysteries of my card. I strolled towards the right side of the street for a little bit. The rain was pretty heavy, but I wasn't concerned about it since I never actually owned any coats or umbrellas. Once the building was on my very left, I turned and attempted to walk in, but was shoved aside by a running pedestrian, right onto my butt. I slid over the street floor and hit my head against the door with a thud.

What could go wrong at a time like this? I raised my head to look over at my attacker before brushing myself off and carrying on.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Every screen in the area flickers on, as a picture of an official-looking man behind a desk appears. The light in the picture is harsh, but you can see the man clearly, as he stares into the camera with his fingers entwined on the desk. In his late forties, with graying black hair and a stone hard gaze, the man clears his throat and begins to speak.

"My name is Donald Toffman, and I am the head of the Dominio City Police Department. This is an announcement to all residents in Dominio City. Regarding the use of 'millennium items' in Dueling, I would like to remind everybody that these items do not exist. They are nothing but myths. I am happy to announce that the culprits who first started to spread such fanciful rumours have almost all been captured. If you are among those who aided the Police Dept. in stopping these rumours from flying abound by defeating the original culprits in duels, then I would like to ask you all to meet for a debriefing in the Dominio City Hospital, D-3, Room 17. If you know of, or are with, any uncaptured culprits, apprehend them immediately, and bring them along. Luckily, the hospital room is rather large, so we should all be able to fit in. If you are already in the hospital and are of those that helped apprehend the culprits, make your way to the room immediately. You are to leave for no reason, unless you know of a culprit that remains uncaptured and are making your way to find, and return them, to the authorities. That is all."

The screens immediately shut down.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:04 pm

All the television screens flicker as a man appears onscreen, his still, formal attire and rough, hard-set face recognizable only as Donald Toffman.

"Good evening. Today, I have sent out some DCPD agents. They will be conducting an... investigation. Please, abide and co-operate with their wishes, or you will be dealt with. Thank you."

The screens flicker off in unison, before returning to the channel they were originally on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Bussiness District   Dominio City - Bussiness District Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Bussiness District
Page 1 of 1