World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7 Decks from Raging (Lightsworn, Fortune Ladies, Rock Stun, Marco, Cloudian Quasar, Six Sams, and Dragon Spam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

7 Decks from Raging (Lightsworn, Fortune Ladies, Rock Stun, Marco, Cloudian Quasar, Six Sams, and Dragon Spam Empty
PostSubject: 7 Decks from Raging (Lightsworn, Fortune Ladies, Rock Stun, Marco, Cloudian Quasar, Six Sams, and Dragon Spam   7 Decks from Raging (Lightsworn, Fortune Ladies, Rock Stun, Marco, Cloudian Quasar, Six Sams, and Dragon Spam EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 am

okay guys To make it easy on all of you I will post 7 decks in on topic. I need help and review with these so please if you have something to say about a deck please list the deck before you say something.

1)Ligthsworns!
Spoiler:

2)Fortune Ladies
Spoiler:

3)Rock Stun
Spoiler:

4)Marco
Spoiler:

5)Cloudian Quasar
Spoiler:

6) Six Sams
Spoiler:

FINALLY!!!
7) Dragon Spam
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shock
WDA Member
WDA Member
Shock

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Shock

7 Decks from Raging (Lightsworn, Fortune Ladies, Rock Stun, Marco, Cloudian Quasar, Six Sams, and Dragon Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 Decks from Raging (Lightsworn, Fortune Ladies, Rock Stun, Marco, Cloudian Quasar, Six Sams, and Dragon Spam   7 Decks from Raging (Lightsworn, Fortune Ladies, Rock Stun, Marco, Cloudian Quasar, Six Sams, and Dragon Spam EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 am

1) In my opinion,a pure LS deck should always have triple wulf,ryko,recharge,gorz.And I prefer Decree since I am tight on space,but that's your choice

2) I dunno.How's it been testing for you?

3) - Burdens E Con Shrink Power giant DD Assailant

+ 1 of each KKM negater Dark hole,monster reborn,3rd POD

-2 Magic Drain + 2 Solemn warning? I think it would function better. And -2 Core blast + Solemn Judgment Mirror Force,maybe fit in a torrential tribute

4) -2 Whatever you want + Torrential Tribute and 3rd POD

5) I play a more explosive variant of the deck,no stuns or anything,just Turbulence,little smokey,fog control and go for quasar with fishborg.I think spirit barrier conflicts with treeborn and you don't need it anyway

6) Why're you running 1 copy of everything? I say remove the normal sams and max on the grandmasters,kagemusha,kagekis and stuff.

7) I dunno what to say :|
Back to top Go down

7 Decks from Raging (Lightsworn, Fortune Ladies, Rock Stun, Marco, Cloudian Quasar, Six Sams, and Dragon Spam
Page 1 of 1