World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A possible, and likely, farewell.

Go down 
+12
Eheroduelist1
Fish
mido9
Neku Sakuraba
AsianGuy1137
Legendaryfrost
Unknown
Mageta
psychoturtle
D JR
FoxboyAlex
J.J. Knight
16 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

A possible, and likely, farewell.  Empty
PostSubject: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

As the summer ends, the autumn begins. This year has brought much change and new growth. I've had the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows. With college starting back up this Tuesday, my time will be severely limited, especially while working to keep my apartment. While working my job so I have a place to live and working on homework to further my education, that leaves whatever free time I have left with Rose and my book.

For nearly a year now, I've poured my soul into my manuscript. I've spent countless hours working on it. I pushed my mind into the realms of my inner pain and turmoil in order to gain the strength and will needed to put my obsession into words on a blank page. I greatly appreciate your comments about my book. It gives me much hope that my book will sell.

Which brings me to Rose. As a few of you know, I plan on proposing to my girlfriend when I sell 500 copies. While I am keeping this the seriousness of wanting a future with her, we do joke around about it a lot and I hope that she'll have me when the time comes.

Because of the time taken out of my schedule for school, work, Rose, and my book, this may be my final act for a good while. While I may pop in once in a whole to say hello, this is a good chance that my dueling days are done (or at least for now and when I'm bored on the weekends.) I know when I started my project, I disappeared for a good 6 months. Hell, it feels like it's been longer. I've seen faces of new and old. It pleases me to make new friends.

I may not be online for WDA a lot, but I usually do have my MSN open. For those who have it are always free to chat with me, and I am willing to add more to the chat. For a select few (that are older than 18), I wouldn't even mind chatting on Skype or something.

Well, I have books to write, a woman to please, and other shit to do. So, this may be my last post for a long time. I wish you all good fortune, and hope that you enjoy my work. May I see you at a book signing one day.

Yours truely,

Joshua John Knight
Back to top Go down
FoxboyAlex
WDA Member
WDA Member
FoxboyAlex

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : FoxboyAlex

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm

I'll miss you man. I mean, we just met the other day, but I feel as if we're rather acquainted now.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/FoxboyAlex
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm pretty sure we'll talk later!
Cya Dragon Master!
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Good luck with your future blink was nice knowing you^^ hope you will stop by from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mageta

Waifu : Magetaa

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 pm

No! Krobra </3
Don't leave me.
I love you.

Nah, good luck on school and your book.

Now, good bye my friend <3
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:38 am

:( Good bye fellow EP member. Shall I take you out of the tournament. It would have been a great pleasure to duel your deck. Good luck with everything!
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:48 am

gl on you book, and hope she accepts you proposal, cya around
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Waifu : AsianGuy1137

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:26 am

Good luck on your aspirations in life. I hope you become famous because if you become successful, I can brag that I knew a famous person. Just kidding, except for the good luck part.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:42 am

Good Luck Krobra,hope you can reach all of your goals and be sure i'll get a copy of your books when i have a chance
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:45 am

Good luck man,i hope you sell twice what you need for the proposal,we'll miss you so much kro.

Seeya.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 am

GL With getting the bail together when you get sued for a spree of copycat killings!
Back to top Go down
Eheroduelist1
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eheroduelist1

Waifu : Eheroduelist

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 am

and just when i get here someone has to leave >.>
I love those Ragequits u posted :3
cya round the duelin :D
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 am

Aww,well I hope to at least see you 'round Krobra :P
Back to top Go down
Kira Yamato
WDA Member
WDA Member
Kira Yamato

Waifu : KirAYamat0

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:18 am

Good luck. im gonna miss you and all of your rage quits xD

oh btw whats ur msn :O
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:36 am

Mido I deleted your post just in case Kro didn't want it being shared publicly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Hm.. Good bye Krobra. You've been a great friend to me! Good luck with your book and Rose! 'Cya!
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:43 pm

What did you delete?

joshuaknels@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Your email addy. :P
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Seeing as I posted it, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah but when he posted it, you hadn't, so I didn't know if you were okay with it, or what. :B
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:45 am

A possible, and likely, farewell.  2225089657 Buddeh!! Krobra you will always be cooler then Albhed most the little rascals on here :P . But man I hope you have good luck with everything hope the book gets 500 copies sold and a nice proposal :D
I hope I get a copy also, anyway Good luck again and farewell D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A possible, and likely, farewell.    A possible, and likely, farewell.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A possible, and likely, farewell.
Page 1 of 1