World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

relinquished skulls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : SymphonicHero

relinquished skulls  Empty
PostSubject: relinquished skulls    relinquished skulls  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm

After the other failed idea, this one came ot mind, and I don't think it's that bad, but I liked the other idea better, Oh well, here it is.
Monsters 21

3 Skull Servant
3 The Lady in Wight
2 Relinquished
2 Manju of The Ten-Thousand Hands
2 King of The Skull Servants
2 Junk Synchron
2 Wightmare
3 Pyramid Turtle
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Elemental Hero Prisma

Spells 9

1 Allure of Darkness
1 Advanced Ritual Art
2 Book of Life
1 Foolish Burial
1 Swords of Reaviling Light
1 Opti-Camouflage Armor
1 One For One
1 Hidden Armory

Traps 10

2 Chain Destruction
1 Negate Attack
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning
1 2 Generation Shift
1 Order To Smash
1 The League Of Uniform Niminclature
1 Graceful Revival

Extra 7

3 Revived King Hades
3 Junk Synchron
1 Flame Ghost
3 Archfiend Zombie-Skull
3 Armory Arm

Well, there it is. The point is to power up King of The Skull Servants under different means. Prisma can send Skull Servant, Advanced Ritul Art can, And so on and so forth. To be honest, I was really happy about the other deck, and this one is meh. I appologize cara for wasting your time earlier. And, there you go.

Last edited by SymphonicHero on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: relinquished skulls    relinquished skulls  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 pm

MMMM sounds like a fun deck to cara,,,,, How well dose she play?? how are your hands IE monsters/spells/traps? ETC........... and have you considered using some Djinn's?

Djinn Releaser of Rituals, Djinn Cursenchanter of Rituals, Djinn Disserere of Rituals "of corse only if you relay heavy on relinquished"

cara will be back latter after she has given this som more thought......
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: relinquished skulls    relinquished skulls  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Im sorry to announce, but this deck is a gigantic fail. Instant fusion cannot be used to summon mokey mokey king, for he is level eight, and instant fusion can only summon level 5 or lower. I appologize for this moment of stupidity in my part. I will try to look for another way, so ignore the deck for now. Im sorry cara, I will attempt to find something else.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: relinquished skulls    relinquished skulls  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:57 pm

SymphonicHero wrote:
Im sorry to announce, but this deck is a gigantic fail. Instant fusion cannot be used to summon mokey mokey king, for he is level eight, and instant fusion can only summon level 5 or lower. I appologize for this moment of stupidity in my part. I will try to look for another way, so ignore the deck for now. Im sorry cara, I will attempt to find something else.

No Problem,,,,, Ohh cara sees you have a new deck! mmm still need to think :?: will get back to you once car has done some looking at the deck type.

Pleas let cara know if she can be of any help to you.

cara,,,ERRR ETNA out
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: relinquished skulls    relinquished skulls  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am

Well, thank you cara, any help is allways appreciated! Also, I'm thinking of adding another camouflage armor for direct attacks with king of the skull servsnts. Not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relinquished skulls    relinquished skulls  Empty

Back to top Go down

relinquished skulls
Page 1 of 1