World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sorry bout the absence

Go down 
+2
Mageta
Dr. Chuckles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

sorry bout the absence Empty
PostSubject: sorry bout the absence   sorry bout the absence EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

sorry guys, as mnost of you know i have an awful memory ( i'm studying psychology so i might be able to fix that shortly lol) and so i don't remember wether or not i told you guys that i was heading off to college. if i hadn't well here it is lol. as of last saturday i am a freshmen at the University of Alabama. and with that, all my preparation for college is finally done and now i'm here but i don't have much time. i'm taking 7 courses with 18 credit hrs and i just got hired by the hotel on campus to be a server, so i'm going to be very very busy, however i have a lot of class (like math) that require me to be on the pc a lot so you guys will prolly be seeing me a bit more frequently. i'll do my best to stop by and say something every now and again and i might even fit a duel or two in. so yea this is the story of what happened to your doctor guys lol. i didn't remember wether or not i had said anything and so finally i got a break after working out and was like let me double check lol.

major:
pre-med psycholgoy
minor:
can't start it yet but it'll be business managment.
i'm also in army rotc and now have a job. i'll be joining two clubs shortly lol. so for so good.
*MAN I LOVE COLLEGE!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Mageta
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mageta

Waifu : Magetaa

PostSubject: Re: sorry bout the absence   sorry bout the absence EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 am

Congrats on College chuckles c:
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: sorry bout the absence   sorry bout the absence EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 am

Same here :D
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: sorry bout the absence   sorry bout the absence EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 am

Doesnt matter chuckles,the important thing is that you're back,so welcome back bro!

Edit: ninja'd twice....
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: sorry bout the absence   sorry bout the absence EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 pm

So that's why you've been gone for so long....., but like mido said the important thing is that your back Chuckles! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: sorry bout the absence   sorry bout the absence EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Chuckles! :D yaya
congratz on college hope every thing is and keeps on going good! smile
And welcome back lolz
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: sorry bout the absence   sorry bout the absence EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 pm

yea thanks for all the love guys. i had to get things situated before the BIG transition and so i'm sorry for not informing the masses. but i'm back now so you'll be seeing my shining face once again.( might be late at night but i'll be around lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry bout the absence   sorry bout the absence Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry bout the absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Dormatories :: Everfrost Peak-
Jump to: