World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I bear you no ill will, however

Go down 
+7
Kitouski
Fish
xX-Saberboy
Bakura Normal
Al-Bhed
Dragonclaw
March
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
March
WDA Member
WDA Member
March

Waifu : The Ill

I bear you no ill will, however Empty
PostSubject: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 am

I am March. I am known as "the ill" amongst the PL. I heard that Master Musician was perma banned from this forum so I am here to extract revenge on his behalf. He doesn't know I'm here but I felt I should defend his honor. I challenge this Academy to a Match. Any willing to accept please step forward so I can show you that you are nothing special before the might that is PL.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:47 am

Ill, I have no idea what made you think he was banned. Heres his profile page, http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/u227. If you were talking about Betrayer, that was a scam pulled off by a guy, that was not betrayer.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:51 am

Ok, sure why not? Well, master musician was permabanned a while ago back in twa while he was wolf ryski and the reason he is still banned is because a permaban is a parmaban, we have followed this policy for all permaban issues that came up lately so we wouldnt do any different in this one. As much as this seems like a prank, I'll try to reason and say, what kind of match are you talking about March? War? One on one? Something unrelated to those as well? Btw, TN hasnt had much luck in finding wars lately so since you are confident and you have the time why not challenge us as well?

EDIT:
Dragonclaw wrote:
Ill, I have no idea what made you think he was banned. Heres his profile page, http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/u227. If you were talking about Betrayer, that was a scam pulled off by a guy, that was not betrayer.
Actually he was, but there was no reason to say we re-permabanned someone that is permabanned so...

Sorry for saying the facts now guys, but if someone is trying to stir trouble there isnt much choice for us if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Kk, thanks Al. Wait, why was he banned?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:05 am

Why was wolf banned? This is a discussion I'd rather not open, but, weren't you at TWA? If you can't remember or tell then leave it at staff business and drop it there, lets not open a wolf topic, discussing it has no significance.
Back to top Go down
March
WDA Member
WDA Member
March

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 am

I'll take you all on alone. I should be enough to conquer this academy.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 am

wow the new pl members are weird o.o, i know most of pl members since im a close friend of the creator before he was kicked o.o ask ur boss who he was and u will see why im close friends,

anyway, u can try ttake on the wholea acadamey by urself and lets see ur challanges

kiryu
infernal darkness
legendaryfrost
al-bhed
raye
digi digi
minako

do i have to go on xD?

gl with that

also welcome =D
Back to top Go down
March
WDA Member
WDA Member
March

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:36 am

I'll start with them then.
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:41 am

yup gl with that srsly u will need alot alot of it .
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 am

You are ill? Do you need medicine?
Welll, everybody knows that laughter is the best medicine!

March wrote:
I'll take you all on alone. I should be enough to conquer this academy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I bear you no ill will, however LOL

I bear you no ill will, however Cup-of-lol

I bear you no ill will, however Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN5NWvS0OK3e00rl0eqd3zr3C8K_gdZcz1qUpLGu6gxKPc4M2bG7xE5j1n

I bear you no ill will, however Lol_monkey-12920

No, no, but in all seriousness...

I bear you no ill will, however Homer_facepalm
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:02 am

Fish has got the right idea on how this topic should be felt about. :>

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, WELCOME TO WDA. 8D
Back to top Go down
March
WDA Member
WDA Member
March

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 am

I have to say I'm disappointed in how you people respond to a challenge. I meant no ill will, even says so in the title. I spun a lil spice into my intro to spur people up. However all I got was name calling and idle threats. The people I know, accept challenges with grace and meet them head on. I'll admit that I was wrong to expect that elsewhere. I'd tone it down but...I'm not sure how considering how badly you people reacted at a rather mild, "I'll beat you all up at a card game" statement. Joker and Krobra are really lovely people
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:12 am

I can't find one name call or idle threat in this post. In fact I said I'd duel you personally but you disappeared. And how was Krobra big-headed? he literally came in for 2 minutes to talk and then left.

For this gross generalization I give you this:

I bear you no ill will, however Demotivational-posters-facepalm-34366355652_xlarge
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 am

March wrote:
Joker and Krobra were especially pigheaded
Considering Joker is the head admin, you may be warned for this, but I still will be sig'ing it. Now where is that Justified Revolution pic?
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:20 am

Okay. I'm done being nice. Do you want to know what my problem is? Your lack of logic. You and everyone else with this 'problem' with this academy and their insatiable need to 'get your revenge' is quite pathetic and childish. "Oh my God, they banned me so I gotta make them pay-" shut the hell up already. You were banned for a reason. Whether it was for spamming, making multiple accounts, or just being a plain dumbass. There are rules for a reason. It's not their fault that you idiots have to break them. "But I didn't break the rules" blah blah blah, no one gives a ratsass.

It's you people who's the worst. You come onto a forum, expecting to be hailed as some great person because you make yourself out to be some kickass guy, but in reality, you're a loser who can't make it out on his own merit. So you get banned because your dumbass can't comprehend the rules. Instead of being grown up about it and moving on, you whine like the little bitches you are and try to make some big scene out of it and try to exact your 'revenge'. Really? Really? Revenge on what? Because you can't follow the rules, you're going to act like a baby and try to get rid of the forum in which it happened on? It makes NO sense to do that. It's a complete waste of time.

The forum is nothing but a common place for the members to hang out and communicate. That's what a social network is for. I'm pretty sure that most of these guys talk to each other on MSN, Facebook, and other social networking tools too. So what are you going to do now? Take down Facebook? Don't you see that your actions are MEANINGLESS? This whole revenge idea is A WASTE OF TIME. Grow the f*** up, you whiney little b******. You got banned for a reason. Get the hell over it. There's other social medias in which you can partake. Acting like a 15 year old on her period is no way to handle anything. Take your drama and shove it. No one wants it, and all what it does is reflect on how much of a baby you are. Stop thinking you're tough shit, because in reality, you are not. You are nothing. Your existence is meaningless. Do I claim mine isn't? No, but at least I can accept that and move on. So grow the f*** up. I'm done standing up for you idiots because your lack of logic is painful.

Edit: I should note that this message is directed toward people who were banned and continue to make trouble toward WDA.
Back to top Go down
March
WDA Member
WDA Member
March

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
Okay. I'm done being nice. Do you want to know what my problem is? Your lack of logic. You and everyone else with this 'problem' with this academy and their insatiable need to 'get your revenge' is quite pathetic and childish. "Oh my God, they banned me so I gotta make them pay-" shut the hell up already. You were banned for a reason. Whether it was for spamming, making multiple accounts, or just being a plain dumbass. There are rules for a reason. It's not their fault that you idiots have to break them. "But I didn't break the rules" blah blah blah, no one gives a ratsass.

It's you people who's the worst. You come onto a forum, expecting to be hailed as some great person because you make yourself out to be some kickass guy, but in reality, you're a loser who can't make it out on his own merit. So you get banned because your dumbass can't comprehend the rules. Instead of being grown up about it and moving on, you whine like the little bitches you are and try to make some big scene out of it and try to exact your 'revenge'. Really? Really? Revenge on what? Because you can't follow the rules, you're going to act like a baby and try to get rid of the forum in which it happened on? It makes NO sense to do that. It's a complete waste of time.

The forum is nothing but a common place for the members to hang out and communicate. That's what a social network is for. I'm pretty sure that most of these guys talk to each other on MSN, Facebook, and other social networking tools too. So what are you going to do now? Take down Facebook? Don't you see that your actions are MEANINGLESS? This whole revenge idea is A WASTE OF TIME. Grow the f*** up, you whiney little b******. You got banned for a reason. Get the hell over it. There's other social medias in which you can partake. Acting like a 15 year old on her period is no way to handle anything. Take your drama and shove it. No one wants it, and all what it does is reflect on how much of a baby you are. Stop thinking you're tough shit, because in reality, you are not. You are nothing. Your existence is meaningless. Do I claim mine isn't? No, but at least I can accept that and move on. So grow the f*** up. I'm done standing up for you idiots because your lack of logic is painful.

Edit: I should note that this message is directed toward people who were banned and continue to make trouble toward WDA.

ahem....yes :umad:

Also someone tell him that by "revenge" I meant dueling not "hacking." I can't stand drama queens like you. It couldn't be just a fun challenge. No this is sparta....this is war.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 am

Sorry, but all I hear is this; "Blah blah blah, pointless drama, blah blah blah." If you wanted to duel people on here, then do it. Present yourself as such. Your language presents hostility, not a friendly competition. If that's what you wanted, then say it. Saying, and I quote, "I heard that Master Musician was perma banned from this forum so I am here to extract revenge on his behalf." is not the way to go about. What do you think that message entails to the reader? Think before you post.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:43 am

bakura normal wrote:
wow the new pl members are weird o.o, i know most of pl members since im a close friend of the creator before he was kicked o.o ask ur boss who he was and u will see why im close friends,

anyway, u can try ttake on the wholea acadamey by urself and lets see ur challanges

kiryu
infernal darkness
legendaryfrost
al-bhed
raye
digi digi
minako

do i have to go on xD?

gl with that

also welcome =D

I'm seeing this is going to start some problems. It's like the "Minako & Ranks" thing. Saying raye is good and say..... psychoturtle isn't is insulting.

Oh and welcome March June.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 am

Unknown wrote:

I'm seeing this is going to start some problems. It's like the "Minako & Ranks" thing. Saying raye is good and say..... psychoturtle isn't is insulting.

Oh and welcome March June.

<3 you will get a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 am

- Raye + Rjuto is definitelly an improvement,
I'll go through your side deck later
Back to top Go down
March
WDA Member
WDA Member
March

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
Sorry, but all I hear is this; "Blah blah blah, pointless drama, blah blah blah." If you wanted to duel people on here, then do it. Present yourself as such. Your language presents hostility, not a friendly competition. If that's what you wanted, then say it. Saying, and I quote, "I heard that Master Musician was perma banned from this forum so I am here to extract revenge on his behalf." is not the way to go about. What do you think that message entails to the reader? Think before you post.

I find it quite amusing how you pretend to be mature while throwing the word "fuck" at me several times in one post, then using the childish 'blah blah blah" in the next. Please tell me another one. Also, I said in chat that the "revenge" was a bit of role play. You being so quick to lash out proves your own downfall. My sin is sloth. Your sin is wrath. Apologies to whomever I offended other than this guy. I was playing the egotistic route for a bit of fun. I didn't expect people to explode though. Still I should have stopped when it started getting out of hand. Sorries.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 am

If we continue to argue and bicker like ickle wickle kiddie winkles then I'll be locking the topic and that will be the end of that. So stop.

Also, Al, here's your request:

JUSTIFIED REVOLUTION

I bear you no ill will, however Revolution
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 am

._.

No joke, Ill's sacking could beat the hell out of you one by one (except Minako ofc o_.)

Anyways...¿welcome?.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 am

So this was all a game..... I bear you no ill will, however 3771525501 Why didn't you tell me?! I wanted to play! WAAAAAAAAAA!

Welcome to WDA. (again)
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:08 am

Really? Really? That's the excuse you use? Roleplay? That's the most pathetic excuse I've heard. Did you really think that everyone that read your message would get that this is 'roleplay', after the attacks this academy has received in the past? Your sin is idiocy if you really thought that people would get that. You are an unfamiliar face to most of the people here. THINK before you act. What kind of reaction did you expect with a threat like that?

You are indeed correct to suggest that my sin is Wrath. It's very appropriate when I'm provoked. You insulted me when I tried to point out that 'taking revenge' is pointless. I try to help people who insist of taking action and stop them from doing so when it's not appropriate. I do not know you. Your 'roleplay' was received as a threat to this forum. I reacted to the insult as anyone would, except I used logic to point out the flaws in your message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bear you no ill will, however   I bear you no ill will, however Empty

Back to top Go down

I bear you no ill will, however
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next