World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EP is at the top

Go down 
+7
Al-Bhed
Scar
Bakura Normal
paradox158
rjuto
Dr. Chuckles
Eco_Junkie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EcoJunkie

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:31 am

As you can see EVERFROST PEAK has cemented is rightful place at the peak of WDA. With this being said and obv shown in the current order of dorms :O we will continue our reign of supremacy over all other dorms and defeat anyone who stands in our way.

LONG LIVE EVERFROST PEAK!!!

SIDE NOTE: im pretty sure that the war somewhat involoved control of BC what with it having no leader and all....so that mean BC is under EP control? D:
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 am

long live the cold hearted warriors of WDA. we will continue to destroy those that oppose our rule and will continue to reign as the best dorm around. your doing a great job eco, keep it up.
LONG LIVE THE FROZEN WARRIORS THAT ARE EP DUELIST.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:57 am

Why don't you guys change your dorm name to "Infernal_Darkness's Dorm".
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 am

because i dont like the dark.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:01 am

by saying this you are telling everyone that LL lost to 1 person...which regardless of him being good, makes LL look worse...so we can change it ID's peak...but it was a team effort and well he did sweep up the mess but im pretty sure unknown took down a few...so bad troll is bad

and you dont even have a dorm....
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:07 am

Chuckles answer was way more thoughtful >_<

Anyways I HAVE A DORM, IM IN BOULDER FREAKING CANYON (remember it's name kid)!
And...LL DID LOSE to one person actually lol, that's what I'm saying...xD
I know Infernal_Darkness is a team by itself already, you're right!

Btw I like Infernal's peak actually, you should consider it.
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 am

the cold warriors............the ones out of the suns rays awa from humanity high where no one can reach where we are......free from the burden of life the most elegent and beutiful dorm everfrost like a snow flake (spelt right?) gently falling as the cold winds guides it slong its long path for we are everfrost and we are the best (verry bad poem no one can beat =P)
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 am

rjuto wrote:
Chuckles answer was way more thoughtful >_<

Anyways I HAVE A DORM, IM IN BOULDER FREAKING CANYON (remember it's name kid)!
And...LL DID LOSE to one person actually lol, that's what I'm saying...xD
I know Infernal_Darkness is a team by itself already, you're right!

Btw I like Infernal's peak actually, you should consider it.

boulder canyon? never heard of it
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 am

Well learn the name and remember it well, because we won't be beat by one really really good sacker, only thing we need is a leader.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 am

yea I know bakura because I will beat you guys ._.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:25 am

Eco_Junkie wrote:
SIDE NOTE: im pretty sure that the war somewhat involoved control of BC what with it having no leader and all....so that mean BC is under EP control? D:
Eco_Junkie wrote:
boulder canyon? never heard of it
In other news eco junkie suffers from extremely small memory.

bakura normal wrote:
Well learn the name and remember it well, because we won't be beat by one really really good sacker, only thing we need is a leader.
We do not need a leader, the people of Boulder have declared anarchy, but even if you want to war IP we will be here and take you on by our own will, trust me when I say that in that case Boulder WILL present a war team, WILL face you and the free people of the Boulder Canyon will always meet your challenge head on whenever, remember this well Infernal Peak and remember that until you prove otherwise we stand above you purely by the difference in ability.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 am

Eco_Junkie wrote:
by saying this you are telling everyone that LL lost to 1 person...which regardless of him being good, makes LL look worse...so we can change it ID's peak...but it was a team effort and well he did sweep up the mess but im pretty sure unknown took down a few...so bad troll is bad

You cant bring vongola into a war and go saying that we lost because we all suck :/

And besides,lose ID,watch EP fall to the bottom.and he did say before that EP blows and he wants to move to boulder :troll:

Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:26 am

Of course we blow mido. Don't you see the snow blowing around us? You probably blow on your soup. Boulder Canyon blows on their boulders. (Even though I told them they're never gonna get it moving) Everyone blows!!!!! ....bubble gum.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:55 am

Al-Bhed wrote:

In other news eco junkie suffers from extremely small memory.

hello..welcome to WDA, enjoy your stay and join Everfrost peak

Unknown wrote:
Of course we blow mido. Don't you see the snow blowing around us? You probably blow on your soup. Boulder Canyon blows on their boulders. (Even though I told them they're never gonna get it moving) Everyone blows!!!!! ....bubble gum.

on other words we do blow, we blow the opposition to pieces...bring on any challenge D:

Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 am

ok sry but i'm not a big fan of talking, lets move past this talking stage and get this underway. clearly both dorms want to duel to prove something, so lets go ahead and get this going. eco go ahead and declare war.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Waifu : ~akaFila~

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 am

mido9 wrote:

And besides,lose ID,watch EP fall to the bottom.and he did say before that EP blows and he wants to move to boulder :troll:

Even without ID, EP has a beast in the ranks :KK:
<--Dis guyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:59 am

You mean ~? Tell me if I'm wrong but I don't know anyone named ~ at this academy.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:32 pm

BC have to confer with there Board of Directors as i am told lol as they have no leader...so well challenge is up if BC want to take on the power that is known as EVERFROST PEAK!!!!
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:52 am

topic loked

THIS WILL FOOL NO ONE
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 am

ECO!!!!

(busting through the doors of Eco's press conference)

As you're fellow adviser, BC posses no treat to our new raceme. I strong hope you consider NOT to go to war once again until he have enough information. If it is left to them attacking us or us hitting them at least have a reason! Our troops are a bad condition from the last dragged out war! I declare peace!! For us peace is needed so put down the cards!!! And let it be!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:24 am

I smell a wuss among your ranks IP
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:27 am

i smell a sky commander
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
I smell a wuss among your ranks IP

I don't smell anything except your odor.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 am

I see trolling but i can't confirm it......... NO TROLLS ALLOWED HERE. But i'm a man of peace so yeah, " If you change the story, you'll change the way you feel" I'm not offended carry on if you wanted Eco but only if there's a purpose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EP is at the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP is at the top   EP is at the top Empty

Back to top Go down

EP is at the top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Dormatories :: Everfrost Peak-
Jump to: