World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When posting a deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

When posting a deck Empty
PostSubject: When posting a deck   When posting a deck EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 am

When making a deck you can post your deck up with as much information as you can. Tell us what the main point of the deck is and how your deck aims to do it. List the point of cards that are outside the normal build and stress the key cards. The more information you give the easier it is for others to comment on your deck and the more likely you'll get some feedback. Take a snapshot of your deck and post it up in a spoiler or lay your deck out by monsters, spells, and traps. You can do both as well. Use a format like this.

Monsters: 21

Treeborn frog
2 Battle Fader
2 Dandylion
2 Reptillanne naga
3 vortex trooper
2 Reptillanne Vaskii
2 Debris Dragon
2 Cyber Dragon
Sangan
Gorz the emmisary of darkness
DAD
2 Cauis the shadow monarch

Spells: 18

allure of darkness
3 Creature swap
Dark hole
monster reborn
2 e-con
2 mst
scapegoat
card destruction
2 fisure
Lightening vortex
foolish burial
cold wave
giant trunade

Traps: 1

treacherous trap hole

This deck can be modified to run many different ways and can be an amazing ladd deck. The key of this deck is Vaskii, Cauis, and creature swap. You want to use treeborn and the tokens for e-con. this will allow you to give up a monster that doesn't exist or can revive it'self to take their monster then sac it for caius and remove another of their cards. Also if you summon out vortex then swap it to them you can smash through it and deal direct damage to them without worrying about bottomless, gorz, or fader. (bottomless because they can't hit vortex with it.) Also if they dm or mf the monster you took then they only have a 0 atk point monster left. The debris combo with dandy into brd is absolutely beautiful with this deck because you can then sac both tokens for your Vaskii and hit them for 2600 damage. If they gorz, trago, or fader then just pop the monster with her effect and you have no worries. This is an older version but it's still good. Also if your opponent doesn't come at you then you will have to wait. This deck counters your opponent well but can't rush into them. That can cause some slow duels but this deck works very well....just beware of stun. Stun can hurt this deck badly.

Notice how I separated my monsters, spells, and traps to make it easier to look at and colored them to further it. Also note how I explained the deck so that you could easily tell why I choose the cards I did and explained what they were for. The point is to be detailed and explain as much as you can. I could have done more by offering an extra deck or put more into the combos I built into the deck but this is just an example. You of course don't have to put as much as I did here but it helps.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

When posting a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: When posting a deck   When posting a deck EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:25 am

From here on out I also wanted to throw in a rule. This new rule will be to inform you to take this section seriously. You will not post here unless you absolutely are positive you are able to give proper and wise advise. Don't post here to troll or to make yourself witty. People post here for the reasons that they actually do need help. People who post their decks here: we do not care for your win/loss record. We will criticize or praise the deck based off of concepts and overall logic that is put into the deck. Please do not argue unless it is absolutely needed and if an argument occurs, a mod will step in and further guide the conversation until it ends. Be sure to do the right thing and be responsible enough to follow policies.
Back to top Go down

When posting a deck
Page 1 of 1