World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where did my post go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Sailor Venus(Soon to

where did my post go Empty
PostSubject: where did my post go   where did my post go EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:40 am

Who moved my post, and why was it moved? :?:
:x
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: where did my post go   where did my post go EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:54 am

Eternal Moon,I deleted your post.Its cool that your making a deck but do you think its SOO important that you should post it?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: where did my post go   where did my post go EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Asian, uneeded posts go to the basket, generally we dont delete posts/topics (actually we dont delete at all unless there is a case of double posting the same topic or something other technical), while one could argue about the importance of ragequits at the same time (take unknown's pointless topic for example), in addition you are not a mod, you simply have mod powers to help as lava staff, that doesnt mean you are a full fledged mod so long as the topic is in lava lagoon, that is still mod business, you got your mod powers for specific reasons and nothing else. However, ESM (shortening large name) off topics go in the off topic, please do not put in the dorm something that is not dorm business, if it is irrelevant to everything else, off topic is the way to go.

While at it, moved to off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

PostSubject: Re: where did my post go   where did my post go EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Asian, uneeded posts go to the basket, generally we dont delete posts/topics (actually we dont delete at all unless there is a case of double posting the same topic or something other technical), while one could argue about the importance of ragequits at the same time (take unknown's pointless topic for example), in addition you are not a mod, you simply have mod powers to help as lava staff, that doesnt mean you are a full fledged mod so long as the topic is in lava lagoon, that is still mod business, you got your mod powers for specific reasons and nothing else. However, ESM (shortening large name) off topics go in the off topic, please do not put in the dorm something that is not dorm business, if it is irrelevant to everything else, off topic is the way to go.

While at it, moved to off-topic.

So what about all the other posts that all the other members posts that have nothing to do with lava, why do they dont get moved. Why simply mine only, i find that offensive and unfair.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: where did my post go   where did my post go EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Well, tbh your post was very unneeded. Your in a yugioh forum making a post saying, guess what! I am going to make a deck and duel. Well.... its a yugioh forum obviously you would.

Thats like me making a topic and saying

"hey.. imma post something in the offtopic when I get back."

What is the point of me posting that im going to post? Ya see?
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

PostSubject: Re: where did my post go   where did my post go EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 pm

D-JR wrote:
Well, tbh your post was very unneeded. Your in a yugioh forum making a post saying, guess what! I am going to make a deck and duel. Well.... its a yugioh forum obviously you would.

Thats like me making a topic and saying

"hey.. imma post something in the offtopic when I get back."

What is the point of me posting that im going to post? Ya see?

possibly to gain attention or to look for someone to chat with? or start a conversation thats how usually..things go to start talking about something in forums
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: where did my post go   where did my post go EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Bunny Haruhi wrote:

So what about all the other posts that all the other members posts that have nothing to do with lava, why do they dont get moved. Why simply mine only, i find that offensive and unfair.
I won't even go through the dorm sections because with my eyes close I can guarantee, you are the person who posts the most unneccessary and irrelevant topics in the dorm you are in, always, its not offensive for them to be moved, its normal because they are always outright irrelevant and completely out of place. No, not everybody does that, search the dorms and you wont find such topics, if you don't believe me go to the dorm sections and find topics that have nothing to do with dorms or are not member rooms. You will find none, you'll be lucky if you find 1 or 2 which I still doubt and even if you do they will be moved the second I see them because obviously I missed them. If you have irrelevant chit chat that you want in the dorm please post it in your room, that's what it's there for, personal information. If it is bigger than that use off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where did my post go   where did my post go Empty

Back to top Go down

where did my post go
Page 1 of 1