World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

let us never forget

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

let us never forget Empty
PostSubject: let us never forget   let us never forget EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:26 am

i think it is my right to make this topic to uphold the fact that i try to prevant hatred let us never forget how bad hatred can be

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

plz tell me im not doing anything unallowed again T_T
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: let us never forget   let us never forget EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:39 am

i just wanted to say thanks paradox. i say thanks because i had never known about this and it's a real eye opener to me, that the world isn't as wonderful as i'd like for it to be. it's a reminder that things like this do happen and we, as a rising generation need to set the example to stop it form continueing in the future. so with that i say thanks.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: let us never forget   let us never forget EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:49 am

I think i heard about this but i was not aware of the full story of it. The world is a cruel place and everyone needs to know that. We will be put through some bad times and good times where we want to live in denial and say that is not possible when it is possible. We cant let just one thing ruin our lives whether its a bad family member who wont give up on love when they are separated those are the denial ones and those are the ones who will continue ot suffer pain unless they move on
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: let us never forget   let us never forget EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:51 pm

the thing is if you read it all it shows that he wasent killed just because he wasent liked he was killed and torcherd just because he was gay showing us that people kill people just because they dont like you for being diffrent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let us never forget   let us never forget Empty

Back to top Go down

let us never forget
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: