World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dedicated to

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:30 am

I was wondering what to use my l33T post for, and decided to dedicate it to the fight

Dedicated to 5+shop
Dedicated to No_War_1
Dedicated to GetImage.do?size=medium&id=307332&format=
Dedicated to Greece10
Dedicated to Capitalism
Dedicated to 312620_2524997844827_1249812507_33004138_287110179_n
Dedicated to 7kit713
Dedicated to Poli_pou_anthizi
Dedicated to Dentro_fwtia3
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:33 am

Dedicated to Ec_17993_1261775591.post
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:37 am

Where you live, maybe. Here that we were told we'd lose most of our rights and have our pays equalized to china and india because of their system it is a fight, there are clashes against police forces every week for quite a while now. At least I am not a fan of the idea of losing free education, having to abandon my studies due to financial issues and following my father's job, working without insurance in toxic fumes until the day I die.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 am

I don't understand how anybody could imagine that capitalism isn't working in Europe. I mean, what is it if it isn't capitalist? Communist.
How many times has communism been tried? Hmm, 3 - 5.
How many times has communism not failed completely? Once.
In Cuba. Because of Castro and his being a brilliant leader.
How's that gonna work anywhere in Europe? xD
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:10 am

Why are you stuck in between systems, just the fact you only believe in fake dead ends means every mechanism of propaganda has worked. I don't believe in the political system at all, or the financial one to be honest. There is no reason to believe people should only decide who to leave leading to, and if it isnt this then its that. And even if we get in a capitalist vs communist arguement a system like communism which fails only because of its leadership at the time is infinitelly better than capitalism which fails both because of its leaders and because the system itself is doomed by its foundation, where wealth is constantly concentrated by definition.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:34 am

The point of capitalism is that it will only fail if there's a monetary crisis or a widespread crisis in leadership skills. If one person in capitalism is corrupt then the system minimalises the point to which they can change things.
So we have a single period of bad times because of a monetary crisis, but now for some reason:
A.) Everybody expects the leaders of countries to fix everything like magic, instantly.
B.) This gives rise to a surge in the activity of college students who see the ideals of communism on paper but not in practice. I mean, if it were a black-and-white world where if something is written down as "This will happen, this is the theory" and it were true, well, it would be epic. In that in-theory sense, communism is the best thing every and we should all switch to communism immediately.
However, in practice, communism sucks. And I say this purely because for one thing, the leaders will almost all certainly scrape off the top. This means everybody gets, overall, less money.
Besides that, overpopulation is also a massive problem. If all pay is equal people don't tend to realise that that would probably lead to them suddenly not being able to eat as much as they do, or go to their universities like they do.
Basically, this means nobody gets as much money as they used to. I'm sure homeless people would have a much better time busking with guitars or pretending to be statues, street performing in big cities, whilst trying to get a job, than they would if they were getting as much as everybody else.

However, I do see where you're coming from, since Greece has been kinda f'd up by their leaders. Bit of a downwards spiral goin on there.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:35 am

I'm sorry to interrupt your chat, but what is this topic about??
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 am

Zilva wrote:
The point of capitalism is that it will only fail if there's a monetary crisis or a widespread crisis in leadership skills. If one person in capitalism is corrupt then the system minimalises the point to which they can change things.
So we have a single period of bad times because of a monetary crisis, but now for some reason:
A.) Everybody expects the leaders of countries to fix everything like magic, instantly.
B.) This gives rise to a surge in the activity of college students who see the ideals of communism on paper but not in practice. I mean, if it were a black-and-white world where if something is written down as "This will happen, this is the theory" and it were true, well, it would be epic. In that in-theory sense, communism is the best thing every and we should all switch to communism immediately.
However, in practice, communism sucks. And I say this purely because for one thing, the leaders will almost all certainly scrape off the top. This means everybody gets, overall, less money.
Besides that, overpopulation is also a massive problem. If all pay is equal people don't tend to realise that that would probably lead to them suddenly not being able to eat as much as they do, or go to their universities like they do.
Basically, this means nobody gets as much money as they used to. I'm sure homeless people would have a much better time busking with guitars or pretending to be statues, street performing in big cities, whilst trying to get a job, than they would if they were getting as much as everybody else.

However, I do see where you're coming from, since Greece has been kinda f'd up by their leaders. Bit of a downwards spiral goin on there.
As surely you have seen and we all have in capitalism money goes to money, let's take banks for example, if you have money you are given more, multiplying the amount you have, if you dont you take loans and end up having to pay a bigger amount than the one you took. In such a system of set wealth and resources in the world naturally all the wealth or the majority of it will be concentrated to few (for example at this time 1% of the world owns 40% of the world's wealth) while the rest keep sinking into poverty. Crysis is not a freak accident in the system, it is an inevitability, and that is not only theory, all money is created out of debt, all is owned somewhere but all debt has interest meaning that the debts will only continue to grow the more you try to balance them.

You are saying that we would all be poor if money was equally distributed because you assume the distribution would only be distribution among the masses, between those who live in poverty and those who live a bit better under our system, however if we include that 1% that owns half the world into the equation and beyond that all those who play this game of monopoly and surpassed the point of how much they will need for generations to come ages ago, in those games where you buy and sell money itself, you'd see that we'd all be able to live a good life.

As I said, while I do believe that communism >>> capitalism, simply because the capitalistic system is pure insanity that keeps condemning people every day, I don't believe either in the political or the current financial system, so naturally the issue is not dead ends as communism or capitalism or whatever. We are living in an insane and brutal system, what you see happening here will soon catch up to the rest of the world and the places to run from it are running out, I firmly believe it is the responsibility and fault of every one of us and those before us that things have gotten to where they are, but with the realization that we are truly responsible we also get the realization that as people of this world we have the responsibility of what happens afterwards and therefore the means to change it.

You seem to think its only university students on this, they don't have the biggest numbers in the streets though, there are also a lot of people from worker unions and people without any guidance and they have been before this crysis, in fact, speaking of communism, most of the people who are communists here are from the worker unions (sorry if my terminology is off, not sure how to transfer specific terms in english). To condemn all people who try to change this and all people who fight, as people out of reality and because it is the "grown-up" or "mature" thing to do is one of the biggest traps we have fallen into today, it hasn't been longer than 38 years since a bunch of university students back in athens brought together the greek people and overthrew our NATO made dictatorship. The trap is really in what's real and what isn't, what's real isn't the people on your tv, that's just lights flickering behind a glass screen and a couple of suited gangs managing things, heck, I'm not real to you either, that's just a post on the internet, it's the people in the streets and the people in those student assemblies and those worker and union assemblies and it's those people around you, that's reality, even if now you still have those boundaries of the TV and a micro-society set by a school etc. if you manage to get out in the world you may be able to see it too.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:28 am

Dedicated to Cool_story_bro-(n1303893437925)

Let's just agree to disagree on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dedicated to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to   Dedicated to Empty

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to
Page 1 of 1