World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hands Free Hero-kill v2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Hands Free Hero-kill v2 Empty
PostSubject: Hands Free Hero-kill v2   Hands Free Hero-kill v2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:58 pm

So, I was going through my old hero decks and found this old one
Spoiler:
Basically the idea was a gate hero deck made into chain material swarm to have some consistency from the regular gate heroes (meaning still able to function properly without chain material) next to the swarming power but I wanted to fit in electrum because I was in a paranoid mood at the time, anyways, not that important a build, its one of those where I just throw cards together and barely look ever back at them, as the impossible to summon escuridao should prove (I guess you could use trinity but why on earth...), dont even know if it works and haven't paid that much attention. Regardless, looking at it I thought of adding xyz to the abuse (gaia is lv6, new xyz is rank 6, you do the math(use it to send 2 shinings in a row->profit?)), did some banlist changes and went through some more things to find xyz loopholes. Didn't take too long to find one, the deck then looked like this:
Spoiler:
If you are wondering, the differences are - Escuridao, -1 Absolute Zero, +1 Electrum, +1 Gustaph MAX
That last one is the rank 10 xyz, and that's a chain material burn otk where you don't need either machines or pyro monsters in (meaning you can stick close to gate heroes) and still you need only fusion gate and chain material.

It's been 2 minutes since I figured it out so stop me when you see something wrong.

Activate Fusion Gate, activate Chain Material
Summon Electrum no1, summon Electrum no2
Xyz summon Gustaph MAX with the 2 Electrums (Electrum is level 10) and detach 1 Electrum to give 2k damage to the opponent.
Now use the Electrum in your graveyard and the Gustaph MAX on your field to summon Hero Gaia,
that should sent the still attached electrum to your graveyard, so now fuse the gaia with that electrum for shining to clear it out.

Now summon your last Electrum to return everything to the decks since you banished it all, and make another Electrum while at it.
Xyz them both again for another Gustaph MAX and give the opponent 2k more damage.
Now fuse another shining with the left over shining on your field and the detached electrum in the grave
Fuse the new shining with Gustaph for the hero gaia
then the hero gaia with the still attached electrum that went in your grave for your third shining (you can change it around to use different resources ofc but there is nothing wrong with 3 shinings in a chain material deck, is there)
Now summon an electrum again returning everything again to the decks and you are now at the exact same point as you were in the beggining of this paragraph achieving a loop.

Repeat until you kill the opponent.

Found any mistakes?

Anyways, back to turn this chain material thing into a real deck, electrum is for wushes.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Hands Free Hero-kill v2   Hands Free Hero-kill v2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:10 pm

E-heroes alone kinda fail (except their fusions) they have alot of support thats what makes them a beast
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Hands Free Hero-kill v2   Hands Free Hero-kill v2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Chain material OTK in case you havent noticed.

Which you havent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hands Free Hero-kill v2   Hands Free Hero-kill v2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hands Free Hero-kill v2
Page 1 of 1