World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome new members (please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

Welcome new members (please read) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new members (please read)   Welcome new members (please read) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 am

Hey guys its your new wonderful dorm leader RoRo :DD

and welcome to the Boulder Canyon Dorm smile Where everything ROCKS!!!#

I hope you enjoy your stay and partake in many things of what this dorm has to offer.

Well firstly as you know... I Have my weekly card review, I will start a thread specifically for card discussion about techs in decks and also weekly conpetitions for deck building and also tournaments around the said decks to determine a winner

A dorm league where people within the dorm have their own league as well as the WDA ones this encourages competition and nothing builds a community like competitions...

I encourage you guys to join the RP to make that more active as well and as a bonus I will monitor your behavious for dorm member of the week, as a dorm member of the week you will then go on for for dorm member of the month who will either win a custom banner or WC or BOTH!!!

Also there will be themed events where we will have a tournament theme based around the Boulder Canyon, so rock decks, machine decks etc etc anything to do with wastelands and steam punk stuff :D

ALSO i have my own personal Ham room where you guys who are in the Roleplay can Join and roleplay through speech and have a good time smile

Im not always in remember

Ham: RoRo's Room
Pass: cynical

I hope you guys like the dorm, make a room stay and enjoy the heat of the canyons! ROCK ON!

RoRo

The Cynical Duelist
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com

Welcome new members (please read)
Page 1 of 1