World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things i hate

Go down 
+29
AZN.
Scar
Joker
datchison18
AsianShadow
akaFila
Alibaba
Sherlock Holmes
paradox158
Destined777
Niko327
Red
Al-Bhed
mido9
Unknown
Leo
rjuto
Legendaryfrost
Lupe
Bakura Normal
Katarina
Fish
Silver
Kitouski
Minako
Kimo Force
Nour Force
psychoturtle
Dr. Chuckles
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

Things i hate - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

i hate people that use frognarch decks and talk trash like they're soo amazing lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:22 pm

I hate when people spam memes that aren't even close to funny.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:22 pm

I hate when people use "of" instead of "have", like "could of", "would of" etc. It doesn't make sense in any way, what are they even trying to say?
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:30 am

I hate women that are too glamorous and have the audacity to call me ugly. They are anorexic clowns. Some experts say they are all close relatives to Waluigi.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:46 am

Kimo Force wrote:
I hate most of my best friend's moves or ideas. I just don't get why he would purchase Skyrim on both PS3 and the PC (to play normally on the PS3 and with mods on the PC he says, like you can't create multiple saves or something), or why he would get the Ratchet 'n Clank remake despite owning all games included in the remake.

I hate when you mention me as one of your best ''friends'' and then talk about somebody else. (Or someone else did the same stunt I did, got Skyrim for PS3, pirated it for PC. Well at least I had to pirate it because I supported the team but I wanted the mods when I learned about them.)

I hate staying in Egypt for so long especially when it's rotten to the core and you have no proper form of internet whatsoever.

I hate slow internet speeds.

I hate how I need to download updates once I get a new PC game.

I hate how you can only play your newly bought PC games through Steam.

I hate how Steam requires internet to open it up after you shut off your PC and wake up the next day for no internet and no Steam.

I hate a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtSJsfGT1Vs
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:31 pm

I hate saying "Sorry" to my brother Mido whether irl or on the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
David The Saiko
WDA Member
WDA Member
David The Saiko

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:52 am

I hate it when people take the kindness of others and over abuse it....I mean seriously, why would you do that to someone...

and on a lighter note I also hate it when people tell me they don't know what Kingdom Hearts is.... mainly because I love the game, and it's one of the few things I can actually talk about to an extent
Back to top Go down
Nyantasim
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nyantasim

Waifu : Rip Van Winkle*

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:16 am

I hate when bad graphic designers think they're "professional artist" like you're no better than anyone else its like "screw you for trying to insult me when you're no better >.<"
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:22 am

David The Saiko wrote:
I hate it when people take the kindness of others and over abuse it....I mean seriously, why would you do that to someone...

and on a lighter note I also hate it when people tell me they don't know what Kingdom Hearts is.... mainly because I love the game, and it's one of the few things I can actually talk about to an extent
For the 5th time, please refrain from posting in old topics. Next time you do this, I will likely delete your post.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things i hate   Things i hate - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things i hate
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5