World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Involutive Transformation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Involutive Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Involutive Transformation   Involutive Transformation EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I've been testing this deck and I gotta say it's my favourite of all the Super Transformation variants.

-Monsters-

3x Ninja Master HANZO
3x Gold Ninja
3x Jurrac Guaiba
Jurrac Velo
3x Tour Guide from the Underworld
Sangan
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

-Spells-

2x Pot of Duality
Reinforcement of the Army
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Forbidden Lance
3x Dimensional Fissure

-Traps-

Mirror Force
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dimensional Prison
3x Ninjitsu Art of Super Transformation
Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
Trap Dustshoot
Torrential Tribute
Starlight Road

-Extra-

2x Evolzar Laggia
Evolzar Dolkka
2x Wind-Up Zenmaines
Lavalval Chain
2x Armored Ninja Blade Heart
+bs

Deck has practically everything, control, spam, beatdown, disruptive shit as you have noticed already.

Any fix/questions feel free to post/ask.

Thanks in advance :D
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Involutive Transformation   Involutive Transformation EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 pm

So...What deck is this actually supposed to be?
Chaos ninja Jurracs?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Involutive Transformation   Involutive Transformation EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Deck looks alright imo, my only concern is the triple D-Fissure. Wouldn't that interfere with the ninjitsu arts, though I do get why u main it(cuz materials get under it) but hmm I'd prolly take out a fissure for a trago if anything(just love him with ninjas and he can make easy XYZ summmon). Also why don't u run gold conversion or allure of darkness?

Nour, read the effect of super transform. Also just cuz it has BLS don't mean it focuses solely on getting it out. It's just a beaststick that can be brought out easily.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Involutive Transformation   Involutive Transformation EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 pm

D Fissure is the most disruptive card of the format, it just wrecks agents, chaos tengu and well, dark world ofc. It also kills Twilight if it matters...

It has been a winning condition every time I drew it, so I would rather keep it, card is just great.

I'll consider allure, totally forggot about it lol, bad thing is I want to normal summon Hanzo most of the times to get the plus and the best control card in the deck so...and I can't afford to remove Tour Guide either xD

Don't worry about Xyz summons...xD they Xyz like crazy already lawl
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Involutive Transformation   Involutive Transformation EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Yh ok I gotcha, also just re-read super transform and saw that gold conversion would kill the monster u summoned lulz, so yea it's not needed. Another thing is, have u tried Return from the D.D. or D.D. Reincarnation(return is prolly much better though) since u remove a shitload of monsters, would prolly be alright though idk whether it would interfere with the natural play and consistency of the deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Involutive Transformation   Involutive Transformation Empty

Back to top Go down

Involutive Transformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: YGO Talk :: Deck Dome-
Jump to: