World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!

Go down 
+7
DigiDigi
Nour Force
Unknown
Bakura Normal
Minako
Kimo Force
Bakuiscute
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakuiscute
WDA Member
WDA Member

GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! Empty
PostSubject: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:52 am

Hi, I'm new to the internet. I just got my email, and my friend, who you may know as Red or fireraven23, suggested this site for me. I'll get a dueling network account, and of course the decks, soon. Anyways, I'll end with by saying this: THE CELTIC GUARDIAN YUGI, BOOOOOOO!

Oh by the way, I love Yugioh abridged, and in case you didn't notice, Bakura, and Marik as well.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 am

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t2607-my-friend-is-joining#26377
Yeah, I guess the other topic pretty much explained it. Welcome to the forum, Bakuiscute. I'm an inactive member now just visiting for the new year, but if you need anything, just ask Red or anyone else on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 am

Wait so Kimo linked that topic to this topic and this topic to that topic...Kimo infinite loops are illegal. I'm gonna have to ban you for that.

Sorry that he ruined your intro with his shenanigans, Baku. I'll welcome you after I kill this troll. pfft, he's not even suppose to be here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 am

FuUuUuUuUuU

Another bakura fan to compete with xD

Welcome baku I'm bakura normal, pepole usually call me baku aswell xD but also baki or bn xP

But anyway hf at wda friend of red =D
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 am

Welcome to World Dueling Academy. So I here you are a fangirl of bakura's. That makes 2 in this academy now. :P
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Lol bakura fans... You silly little things.. Welcome to World Dueling Academy though :3
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Ikr? Brits are hawt. Their accents make me L.O.L.Z.
enough of that. Welcome to WDA. Beware of the trolls here and do manage to find our GFX captain Bakura Normal. You two could discuss many things about British culture or maybe just Bakura himself...
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Themole

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Welcome to WDA i hope you'll enjoy your stay and i still don't get where this British fantasy comes from i live their the accent isn't at all like Americans/Canadians think ^^ and hope to have some laughs and duels sometime.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:50 am

*has a british accent*
*is proud*
Some British people are way hard though

Welcome anyways
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vongola-x

Waifu : Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:28 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 am

I have a stroooooong accent =P

Anyway I just wanted to post again to say

Digi thinks I'm hawt and my voice makes her lulz acorrding to her post . F*ck yea
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 am

This is kind of awkward considering how we have a member called bakura..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!   GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE! Empty

Back to top Go down

GREETINGS! IT IS I! BAKUISCUTE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: