World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters

Go down 
+7
AsianShadow
Legendaryfrost
wynchester
Unknown
Al-Bhed
Silver
Tyralosse
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Tyralosse

the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 am

Hi there,

I'm back to eat you e_e

No more seriously, i'm Tyralosse a french player. I hope DN will allow me to play with you much more than when you were all on kcvds... u_u

i'm looking for new "friends" in different countries so i'll stay here for a while this time. :KK:

Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:19 am

no "friends" here only "trolls" and welcome im the awsome guy who is awsome
(hell ya Red)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:20 am

I dont think there are more than 2 or 3 trolls here at most, unless we are counting in failtrolls. Anyways, welcome back Tyralosse.
Back to top Go down
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 am

I like trolls *.*

but for the moment i'm not sure i'll understand them without explanations x)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 am

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Unknown. Je suis americain.

Welcome to World Dueling Academy.
Back to top Go down
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 am

Salutations je suis Tyralosse et merci d'avoir allumé google translator pour moi. 🤡
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 am

I'm sorry but I don't actually know that much French. I take French in school and that's where I learned those few phases. Google doesn't translate it quite clearly. I can't tell what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:44 am

I think it says, with the little french I know,
Hi, I am Tylarosse and thank you for using google translator for me

And by "little french I know" I mean half the sentence was in english or some of those obvious, universally known words already so...
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 am

Bonjour ami. Hello friend. Welcome to our academy. It'll be a pleasure to get to know you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Welcome to WDA have fun and stay active.
Back to top Go down
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:17 pm

al -bhed is right x)

that was what i meant x)

well thx for that much people welcoming me 🤡
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Bonjour et bienvenue.
Welcome to WDA and have fun and stay active.
(I read a few English-French books :P )
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 pm

AsianShadow wrote:
Bonjour et bienvenue.
Welcome to WDA and have fun and stay active.
(I read a few English-French books :P )

Damn I was hoping to say that -_-
By the way, I know a bit of French-Canadian, because I'm Canadian, so I may speak French just for fun. So, have fun! Je mappelle Rouge! I just had to say that.
Back to top Go down
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:54 pm

if you want to speak french, i'll say you something...

en français, Red dans pokémon c'est Red, pas rouge x)

ils ont pas osé traduire, ils se seraient fait taper dessus sinon 🤡

thanks for the littles phrases in french guys! :D
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Red, youre such a show-off... lol

I hope your first day here was a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Scott
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scott

Waifu : TruthxRiku

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Welcome to World Dueling Academy.
I'm new here too, maybe we can duel some time.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Iiiiiiiii remember youuu.

oHai.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Who.. Are you?
Welcome.. I think...?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters   the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters Empty

Back to top Go down

the lenght of the title for this topic must be ranging between 3 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1