World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destiny End Dragoon Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilMegaCookie
WDA Member
WDA Member
EvilMegaCookie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EvilMegaCookie

Destiny End Dragoon Deck Empty
PostSubject: Destiny End Dragoon Deck   Destiny End Dragoon Deck EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:42 am

Monsters: 17

3x King of The Swamp
3x Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion
3x Versago The Destroyer
3x Destiny Hero - Plasma
3x Destiny Hero - Dogma
2x Grinder Golem

Spells: 14

Terraforming x2
Monster Reborn x1
Warrior Returning Alive x3
Future Fusion x1
Fusion Gate x3
Polymerization x3

Traps: 9

Radiant Mirror Force x3
Chain Material x3
Mirror Force x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x2

Extra:

Destiny End Dragoon x3

Side:

1x Burial From A Different Dimension

The goal of this deck is to get out Destiny End Dragoon as fast as possible, allowing me to destroy my opponents monsters one by one, allowing me to get a clear field from monsters and in the end allowing a free shot. I use a lot of substitute cards in case I get a Plasma but no Dogma. The idea is to combo chain material with fusion gate (I activate chain before I use fusion) and get out 3 dragoons at once. I have played a few duels and so far I haven't lost a single one of them. I am sure there is room for improvement. So therefore I decided to ask you guys out there to check out my deck and check what could be improved, suggestions etc etc.

Now I am sure there are plenty of weaknesses in this deck but I have yet to find any....but now that I mention it there are a few: Weakness against cards such as Solemn Judgement and protecting my monsters from being destroyed. Spell removal cards such as Heavy Storms etc etc. But I have been suggested several times to NOT go above the 40 cards limit...for whatever reason.

While this little ''guide'' of mine on how this deck works might be a bit bad I hope you can help me :D Thanks in advance^^

P.S I am well aware this goes against my principle of ''No Risk No Gain'' but...well I get tired of losing sometimes. My deck ideas are simply too old-fashioned so I decided to go for a lame route for once :P

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon Deck   Destiny End Dragoon Deck EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 am

Just in case you are not aware, you cannot use fusion substitutes for destiny end dragoon, it has to be dogma and plasma or a monster that has that name, and even if you could, fusion substitute comes from the effect of the monster, and as monsters in the deck don't have effects you cannot use fusion substitutes from the deck. When you use Fusion Gate + Chain Material you are going to have to banish all of your destiny heroes if you go for 3 dragoons, which means no dragoon will be coming back after they die in the end phase.
Back to top Go down
EvilMegaCookie
WDA Member
WDA Member
EvilMegaCookie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EvilMegaCookie

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon Deck   Destiny End Dragoon Deck EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:05 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Just in case you are not aware, you cannot use fusion substitutes for destiny end dragoon, it has to be dogma and plasma or a monster that has that name, and even if you could, fusion substitute comes from the effect of the monster, and as monsters in the deck don't have effects you cannot use fusion substitutes from the deck. When you use Fusion Gate + Chain Material you are going to have to banish all of your destiny heroes if you go for 3 dragoons, which means no dragoon will be coming back after they die in the end phase.

Which what i'll use burial from a different dimension in order to be able to revive them. Unfortunately I can only use it once. But the fusion substitute are just if I get fusion gate and I have future fusion. I'll use warrior returning alive in order to get plasma or dogma and fuse it with a substitute monster :P Any ideas to improve the deck though?

P.S Kumagawa ftw lol.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon Deck   Destiny End Dragoon Deck EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 am

fusion substitutes doesn't work with chain material and future fusion as well. Only usefull stuff is getting poly (is that needed anyway?) or using it for absolute zero.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon Deck   Destiny End Dragoon Deck EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:48 am

Vaati wrote:
fusion substitutes doesn't work with chain material and future fusion as well. Only usefull stuff is getting poly (is that needed anyway?) or using it for absolute zero.
yeah, we went through that
EvilMegaCookie wrote:
Which what i'll use burial from a different dimension in order to be able to revive them. Unfortunately I can only use it once. But the fusion substitute are just if I get fusion gate and I have future fusion. I'll use warrior returning alive in order to get plasma or dogma and fuse it with a substitute monster :P Any ideas to improve the deck though?

P.S Kumagawa ftw lol.
the main issue is, it's a one of. Anyways, there are some core issues so I won't get into the specifics of the build here, just to remind you once again about Fusion substitutes.
1. If the Fusion monster has this text "A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Materials."
You cannot use fusion substitutes for its fusion summon, even from the hand/field/graveyard. I took this text from Destiny End Dragoon's text so obviously he has it.
2. Fusion Substitutes have this text as well "When you do this, the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s)." which means you can't use both as substitutes, so you can't even get other monsters apart even from Destiny End Dragoon with them
3. You can only use Fusion Substitutes for specifically named cards, so again it won't help with other hero fusions.

Only things I can see you summoning with them are absolute zero (kots + destiny hero) or something like Elemental Hero Neos Knight (fusion substitute substituting for Elemental Hero Neos + Destiny Hero for warrior), but you wouldn't want such stuff.

And Kumagawa and Win don't go together lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon Deck   Destiny End Dragoon Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny End Dragoon Deck
Page 1 of 1