World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"a glimpse of the past"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

"a glimpse of the past"  Empty
PostSubject: "a glimpse of the past"    "a glimpse of the past"  EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 pm

No muss or fuss! only remember not to lose your way while touring the past :affraid:

All comments/thoughts/ideas/ETC are more then wellcome

Cards I am considering for my side/maine deck! was wondering if anyone has any thoughts in regards to them? “in greneral, as well as how they might work in the deck ETC” please and thanks........
Skull meister
Creature Swap
Return from the different dimension

Also Note.. Any changes will be noted in this color!

(deck=43 cards)

}{Descendants of destiny =19}{
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness X1
Evil HERO Malicious Edge X1
Elemental HERO Burstinatrix X3
Elemental HERO Avian X2
Elemental HERO Sparkman X2
Elemental HERO Clayman X2
Elemental HERO Prisma X1
Elemental HERO Ocean X1
Elemental HERO Stratos X1
Summoner Monk X1
Sangan X1
Rose,Warrior of Revenge X1
Quickdraw Synchron X1
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole X1

}{CHOICE"S=16}{ “spells”
Dark Fusion X3
Dark Calling X3
E-Emergency Call X2
Reinforcement of the Army X1
The Warrior Returning Alive X1
Monster Reborn X1
Dark hole X1
Heavy storm X1
Mystical Space Typhoon X2
Swords of Revealing Light X1

}{Comitment=8}{ “traps”
Waboku X2
Compulsory Evacuation Device X2
Miracle's Wake X1
Call of the Haunted X1
Windstorm of Etaqua X1
Solemn Judgment X1

}{IMPACT=15}{ “extra”
Evil HERO Inferno Wing X3
Evil HERO Infernal Sniper X2
Evil HERO Lightning Golem X2
Evil HERO Malicious Fiend X1
Evil HERO Dark Gaia X1
Chevalier de Fleur X1
Colossal Fighter X1
Red Dragon Archfiend X1
Stardust Dragon X2
Black Rose Dragon X1

}{resolutions=15}{ “side deck”
Chaos hunter X1
battle fader X2
D.D. Crow X2
Effect VeilerX2
Enemy controller X2
Forbidden lance X2
Nobleman of Extermination X2
Book of moon X1
Burial from a different Dimension X1

Last edited by Camilla on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: "a glimpse of the past"    "a glimpse of the past"  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 pm

WARNING I'm not an "expert" on your E-Heroes but since nobody helped out I might aswell help you with spells and traps (The changes might be good or bad depending on the deck because I have no idea what your making :P )

Main Deck
-2 Nobleman of Extermination
+2 Mystical Space Typhoon (From the side deck)

-2 Waboku
+2 Solemn Warning

-1 Rose, Warrior of revenge
+1 Trap Dustshoot

-1 Neo Spacian Grand Mole {Mole is TECH}
+1 Summoner Monk

-1 Starlight road
-1 Miracle's wake
-1 Swords of revealing light

Side Deck
+2 Maxx "C"

Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: "a glimpse of the past"    "a glimpse of the past"  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

99nour wrote:
WARNING I'm not an "expert" on your E-Heroes but since nobody helped out I might aswell help you with spells and traps (The changes might be good or bad depending on the deck because I have no idea what your making :P )

Main Deck
-2 Nobleman of Extermination
+2 Mystical Space Typhoon (From the side deck)

-2 Waboku
+2 Solemn Warning

-1 Rose, Warrior of revenge
+1 Trap Dustshoot

+1 Summoner Monk

-1 Starlight road
-1 Miracle's wake

Side Deck
+2 Maxx "C"

ahh Camilla has a visitor :o
thanks for stopping by 99nour :D .
"was begging to think I had lost my touch :suspect: "

with regards to your thoughts/fix's,,,, Camilla has a few thoughts! "that she dose"

firstly -'ing Nobleman for MST is not a bad idea at all,"have mostly been running Nobleman because #1 i like the card #2 my trap line up is a bit out their and three,, I believe per it's rulings one can view one's opponents deck to check if they have any of the destroyed cards? :suspect: not sure on this though?"

Next with regards to Solemn Warning/Waboku :pale: never really been a fan of warning myself, "solemn judgment on the other hand :affraid:"
Waboku has been working wonders for me so fair! so I will keep it in for know. "thanks for the idea though"

Regarding -1 Rose, Warrior of revenge +1 Trap Dustshoot. Is a thought that it is, however rose has her uses :arrow:. So she will stay for know as well.

Lastly regarding these ideas.....
99nour wrote:
+1 Summoner Monk

-1 Starlight road
-1 Miracle's wake

Side Deck
+2 Maxx "C"

-'ing grand mole for a second summoner Monk is a thought :scratch: however I have been finding one copy of monk to work well for me "so fair"
and mole well????? he works and has been quite helpful.

Swords and wake I am thinking I might keep for know."or not?" Starlight is a good idea to take out :lol!: "thinking I might put a Windstorm of Etaqua in it's place?" Max c :ban: have never been able to get ahold of them :x

Am considering adding a couple Creature Swaps to the deck, might you have any ideas/thoughts ETC with regards to this?
please and thanks :cheers:

thanks again for taking the time to stop by 99nour

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: "a glimpse of the past"    "a glimpse of the past"  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Won't say anything other than the ruling issue you brought up.
You have the right to check through your opponent's deck with Nobleman of Extermination, but that is only if all legal copies of the card are not accounted for. That means if you hit a Solemn Warning and the other one is not in an area of public knowledge and he didn't remove it, you can check the deck to verify the second one is not in there (if though it is in the graveyard for example, you don't check because it's right there and you have verified it). However since most decks max out most of their trap cards to the maximum allowed number you won't be getting that effect off often, for example people won't run 1 bottomless trap hole, but 2, same with warning, while torrential, solemn j, mirror force and trap dustshoot are limited anyways so you will never get to check if you hit those, at least not until any one of them leaves the limited list.

On the other hand, the opponent has that right as well, and since you are not running any popular trap cards that means they will be allowed to search your deck quite often. For example since you don't run Bottomless Trap Hole, Solemn Warning, Torrential Tribute, Mirror Force and Trap Dustshoot, every time you hit one of those the opponent can look through your deck to verify you indeed do not run them.

Also, you should know this by now but the card has to be face down at resolution to be destroyed, so it usually won't work vs Call of the Haunted and Fiendish Chain for example.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: "a glimpse of the past"    "a glimpse of the past"  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Won't say anything other than the ruling issue you brought up.
You have the right to check through your opponent's deck with Nobleman of Extermination, but that is only if all legal copies of the card are not accounted for. That means if you hit a Solemn Warning and the other one is not in an area of public knowledge and he didn't remove it, you can check the deck to verify the second one is not in there (if though it is in the graveyard for example, you don't check because it's right there and you have verified it). However since most decks max out most of their trap cards to the maximum allowed number you won't be getting that effect off often, for example people won't run 1 bottomless trap hole, but 2, same with warning, while torrential, solemn j, mirror force and trap dustshoot are limited anyways so you will never get to check if you hit those, at least not until any one of them leaves the limited list.

On the other hand, the opponent has that right as well, and since you are not running any popular trap cards that means they will be allowed to search your deck quite often. For example since you don't run Bottomless Trap Hole, Solemn Warning, Torrential Tribute, Mirror Force and Trap Dustshoot, every time you hit one of those the opponent can look through your deck to verify you indeed do not run them.

Also, you should know this by now but the card has to be face down at resolution to be destroyed, so it won't work vs Call of the Haunted and Fiendish Chain for example.

Hi their Al-Bhed :D thanks for dropping by :cheers: Camilla was aware of most of that! however some was new news to her :affraid: "so thanks for the info" yea that last bit regarding Nobleman is the only thing I really dislike about the card, has not really been much of a problem for me though.

might you have any thoughts in regards to the deck?

thanks again for your time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "a glimpse of the past"    "a glimpse of the past"  Empty

Back to top Go down

"a glimpse of the past"
Page 1 of 1