World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demonic Darklight673 has come

Go down 
+2
Gusto Emissary
Darklight673
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklight673
WDA Member
WDA Member
Darklight673

The Demonic Darklight673 has come Empty
PostSubject: The Demonic Darklight673 has come   The Demonic Darklight673 has come EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 am

I've come here because my friend Darkmega500 told me about this place. and im gonna show ya all the power of Darkness. and if ya don't bow down to me, YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED!!!!! or become my friend, whichever ya choose, it won't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Darklight673 has come   The Demonic Darklight673 has come EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:58 am

Lmao dude xD Welcome to the World Dueling Academy. Where all your dueling needs will be met. (Or most of them o.o) Have a good time here ^^
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Darklight673 has come   The Demonic Darklight673 has come EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Darklight673 wrote:
I've come here because my friend Darkmega500 told me about this place. and im gonna show ya all the power of Darkness. and if ya don't bow down to me, YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED!!!!! or become my friend, whichever ya choose, it won't really matter.

I believe I already proved that my insanity is far greater than yours.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Darklight673 has come   The Demonic Darklight673 has come EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Yeah, most people are gonna choose the first option. Almost none of us has became friends. It's a dog-eat-dog world out here. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Darklight673 has come   The Demonic Darklight673 has come EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:11 pm

J. J. Knight wrote:
Darklight673 wrote:

I believe I already proved that my insanity is far greater than yours.
Just let the lad live his fantasy and greet him, no need to burst his thought bubble.
Welcome, mate. Hope you have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Darklight673 has come   The Demonic Darklight673 has come EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 am

Yes. Let's not burst his bubble until he attacks.
*cleans his M16*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demonic Darklight673 has come   The Demonic Darklight673 has come Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demonic Darklight673 has come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: