World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slasher9485
WDA Member
WDA Member
Slasher9485

Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate Empty
PostSubject: Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate   Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm

A while back I made a fabled deck, and it was only okay. But now after a long time of editing, I have made my new fabled deck.

Monsters:

Fabled Grimro 2x
Fabled Krus 2x
Fabled Kushano 2x
Fabled Lurrie
Fabled Raven
Fabled Soulkius 2x
Fabled Caitsith 2x
The Fabled Cerburrel 2x
The Fabled Chawa
The Fabled Ganashia 2x
The Fabled Nozoochee 2x
Snipe Hunter
Reborn Tengu 2x
Morphing Jar
Sangan

Spells:

Back to square one
Card Destruction
Dark Hole
Foolish Burial
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhon 2x
Pot of Avarice

Tribute to the doomed

Traps:

Bottomless Trap Hole
Draining Sheild
Magic Jammer
Mirror Force
Raigeki Break
Sakuretsu Armor

Extra Deck:

Fabled Ragin 2x
Fabled Leviathan
The Fabled Unicore
Ally of Justice Catastor
Ancient Sacred Wyvern
Brionacc, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Formula Synchron
Iron Chain Dragon
Orient Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Scrap Dragon
Stardust Dragon
T. G. Hyper Librarian
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

So what do you guys think? Leave any suggestions for what I can do to improce this deck down below. All help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Slasher9485
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate   Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Hope I helped :3

-2 Reborn Tengu
+1 Snipe Hunter
+1 Ganashia

-1 Catsith
+1 Grimro

-2 Soulkius (It says send, not discard, so it doesn't help)
+1 Raven
+1 Krus

-1 Kushano (1 should be enough)
+1 Cerburrel

~

-1 Back to Square one
-1 Foolish Burial {In Fabled, it's bad}
+2 Dark World Dealings

~

-1 Sakuretsu Armor
+1 Trap Dustshoot {Staple}

-1 Draining Shield
-1 Bottomless Traphole
+2 Solemn Warning {Staple}

~

-1 Iron Chain Dragon
-1 Orient Dragon
-1 Red Dragon Archfiend
+1 Formula Synchron
+1 Shooting Star Dragon
+1 Shooting Quasar Dragon
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Exiled
WDA Member
WDA Member
Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate   Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:54 pm

I agree with your suggestions nour but if they don't know the quasar combo in fabled what is the point of having it in?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate   Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Most people like running Lurrie and Chawa in Dark world so they could go Quasar. Use Chawa's effect, discard lurrie, they both get special summoned; get Formula Synchron. Free draw. Seeing as how easy it is to synchro for Ragin it shouldn't be a problem to get 2 of them + A Formula Synchron, which is easy to get, like I explained above. I run triple Chawa, and 0 Nozoochee, I just don't like him. I like Chawa more, he's a tuner that special summons itself by giving you an advantage; Even though that advantage is a one for one. If you get anything + Chawa in your hand then you pretty much get a free synchro from between the levels 2 and 5. Although, I didn't think of traps in Fabled. To be honest, I only run 1 trap; Trap Dustshoot. I used to run Royal Decree but the only time you see alot of traps is when you're dueling Ninjas. Traps aren't really that famous this format. To be honest, instead of doing the thing with the traps, I would just get rid of all of them. Magic Jammer isn't even that worth it because there are better cards. You see, Magic Jammer makes you discard a card and you have to activate it when your opponent activates a spell. But say, Dark world Dealings makes you draw one and discard one. Doesn't Dark world dealings seem much nicer? Let me answer that for you, it does.

Oh yes, I forgot something.

-1 Tribute to the doomed
+1 Mind Control

-1 Magic Jammer
+1 Dark World Dealings

You simply can NOT have a Synchro deck without mind control.
PS. I also run triple Ragin coz he's a frekin' pot of greed!! I ran 3 but I ran out later =="

This is the longest thing I have ever posted since I joined WDA. I must put this in a text document immediately. XD
Back to top Go down
Slasher9485
WDA Member
WDA Member
Slasher9485

PostSubject: Re: Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate   Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:09 pm

I have to say nour you made some very good and some very questionable suggestions. The first thing I have to say is that I WILL NOT TAKE OUT THE TENGUS, THEY ARE WAY TO GOOD! I can do many combos with them since I synchro a lot. For example, I normal summon a tengu, then I discard say cerbural for chawa and special summon both of them. I can then sync tengu and cerebural for brionac and use his effect and discard all the cards in my hand and then return cards to my opponents hand (this combo requires this). Since I will have another tengu due to his effect, I can then sync with chawa and get ragin and draw more cards! From their I can use brionac's effect again or do something else. Also, Orient Dragon has to stay. He is a very underated card in my opinion because of his ability to get rid of synchros that can potentially ruin my chances of winning. Lets say my opponent has a stardust dragon on the field, and I need it to be gone, I can just use my ganashano combo (discard ganashia for kushano and then sync for a level 6) and then get rid of it for good with orient. All of your other suggestions however are excellent. Maybe you can give me a few pointers on my other deck.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate   Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:10 pm

You could do that or you could turn the deck into a Unicore Control deck. Y'know, normal summon Chawa, discard Ganashia, go lv4, or do that then normal summon say, a Grimro and go level 8, get that lv8 fabled (idk name but his effect is like dark world dealings it's aweshum)

Tengus; you run 3 or you run 0
Just a thought. blink
Back to top Go down
Slasher9485
WDA Member
WDA Member
Slasher9485

PostSubject: Re: Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate   Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks for the help, and now I have a totally new style for my deck. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Monsters (25):

Fabled Grimro 3x
Fabled Krus
Fabled Kushano 2x
Fabled Lurrie
Honest
Morphing jar
Reborn Tengu 2x
Sangan
Snipe Hunter
Fabled Caitsith 2x
Fabled Cerburrel 2x
Fabled Chawa 2x
Fabled Ganashia 3x
The Tricky 2x

Spells (10):
Card Destruction
Dark Hole
Foolish Burrial
Heavy Storm
Mind Control
Monster reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon 2x
Pot of Avarice
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps (5):
Beckoning Light
Bottomless Trap Hole
Mirror Force
Raigeki Break
Solemn Warning

Extra Deck:
Formula Synchron
The Fabled Unicore
Fabled Ragin 3x
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Ancient Sacred Wyvern
Black Rose Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Mist Wrum
Fabled Leviathan
Shooting Star Dragon
Shotting Quasar Dragon

Side Deck:
Stygian Street Patrol
Red Dragon Archfiend
Red Nova Dragon
Dark Highlander
Sirius the blue wolf star
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Orient Dragon
Fabled Miztoji
Magical Stone Excavation
Dopple Warrior
Treeborn Frog
Destiny Hero-Malicious 2x
Dark World dealings

So here it is. Has it gotten better, or worse? Leave any suggestions down bellow (especially for good side decking options)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate   Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaring Demons (fabled deck) Please rate
Page 1 of 1