World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Singles Awareness Day

Go down 
+12
Unknown
Legendaryfrost
J.J. Knight
xX-Saberboy
Dr. Chuckles
Al-Bhed
Silver
Katarina
Kimo Force
Lupe
Nour Force
Fish
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Singles Awareness Day Empty
PostSubject: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Singles Awareness Day Avalentines_day1

Yep, it's that time again. Valentines day.

That day when kids would get into relationships and hopelessly romantic adults would create incredibly awkward conversations by asking people to be their valentines'.

While legions of guys with no lives would sit indoors playing computer games and cutting themselves because they had nobody to ask. A select few of them even create posts online to remind others of their unending misery.

Those are the worst of all.

Well, away we cast with these social stereotypes. Here I tell you; Go and ask that girl you like, that guy you like, that donkey you like, that mass of pixels you like.

Share your stories here; the ups and downs of your newfound relationships, or the forever alone faces as whoever you asked rejects you.

Personally I've already asked three girls. And they all said yes. At 8 in the morning. I'm a sleazebag, what can I say?

Last edited by Fish on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Valentines day.. The day where people spend all their money on presents.. I want a chocolate box.. I really do..
- I'm 12
- Nobody gives a shit for holidays in Egypt
- Nobody knows what's a forever alone or any of those other faces.
Egypt is Forever Alone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 pm

99nour wrote:
Valentines day.. The day where people spend all their money on presents.. I want a chocolate box.. I really do..
- I'm 12
Egypt is Forever Alone.

Spoiler:

Says you. You don't know anything Nour. The only reason I hate myself for living here is that Egpyt gives two shits about holidays, if you checked the malls at christmas you'd see they're packing with christmas themed decorations and huge trees. I even got a photo of my Uncle and lil' Cousin Lara. Even at Egypt they talk about thanksgiving day and even Valentines Day, if you actually go out of your house instead lock yourself inside your closet because your too afraid for someone to tell you to make them a sandwich. Or either trapped home making sandwiches. That's your fault. Get out there. Since I don't think you live in either Alexandria or Cairo maybe the current location you are in doesn't support holidays.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm pretty sure Valentine's for friends and family, not just couples. Eitherway, I've got a rough day today, two extra sessions, and B-Ball practice. I always ask myself why I always end up in a rotten situation on Valentine's. Then again, that's pretty much going to be how every Tuseday will be like.
Without further ado, Happy Valentine's Day.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Im already 21 years alone *grabs knife*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Me: Myself will you be my valentine ?
Myself: fu no u mad bro?
Me: Singles Awareness Day 4053738750
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
I'm pretty sure Valentine's for friends and family, not just couples.
Actually, it's just couples, the family thing is how mandatory singles cope with the situation, so it's kinda a Singles Awareness Day 4053738750 made thing
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Lupus wrote:

Says you. You don't know anything Nour. The only reason I hate myself for living here is that Egpyt gives two shits about holidays, if you checked the malls at christmas you'd see they're packing with christmas themed decorations and huge trees. I even got a photo of my Uncle and lil' Cousin Lara. Even at Egypt they talk about thanksgiving day and even Valentines Day, if you actually go out of your house instead lock yourself inside your closet because your too afraid for someone to tell you to make them a sandwich. Or either trapped home making sandwiches. That's your fault. Get out there. Since I don't think you live in either Alexandria or Cairo maybe the current location you are in doesn't support holidays.

I think somebody has a case of Valentines rage.

But yeah, the friends and family thing is more liek "my mom buys me a teddy and a chocolate bar every valentines day" xD For Forever Alone people, as Al says
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 am

Singles Awareness Day Tumblr_lz3s8tOulZ1qesgxfo4_500
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 am

i'd just like to say we should all just take a deep breathe and just calm down. it's still a tuesday and most of us still have school and classes to deal with so lets not get all hung up on the fact that it's vday and that we're all supposed to be in love and what not. that will come once the school day ends( for most of us. i gotta go pick up the roses for my lady friend, once i finish with classes.)
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 am

Singles Awareness Day Untitled-1
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:50 am

Some guy on a game asked me to be his Valentine. Note: NOT AN NPC!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:17 am

I hate Valentine's Day. So much love....and feelings....It makes my skin boil....Now Halloween, that's a holiday. Despite last years 'incident'.....F*** you all.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 am

I go to an all boys school in Ghana, West Africa, I better not get a Valentine's request form anyone...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 am

What is this Singles Awareness Day and Valentines day you speak of? Do you silly humans mean Hearts and Hooves Day?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
I hate Valentine's Day. So much love....and feelings....It makes my skin boil....Now Halloween, that's a holiday. Despite last years 'incident'.....F*** you all.
+10
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:28 pm

While legions of guys with no lives would sit indoors playing computer games and cutting themselves because they had nobody to ask. A select few of them even create posts online to remind others of their unending misery...

I. Am. Proud. To. Call. Myself. A. Person. Who. Does. This.
At school, I basically announce that I hate this holiday because of the mushy gushy love stuff. If there was a law that you could only breed and impregnate a woman at a certain age, wouldn't this law kinda kill it? I mean, if they don't want a extreme relationship, WHY THE FU** DO THEY MAKE A HOLIDAY THAT FOCUSES ON WUV?!

P.S: Screw Cupid. I'll go get my baby brother, dress him up with wings and a diper, and give him a bow and some plunger arrows. How do you like them'apples now?!
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Toda was an awesome day smile :magic:
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Lupus wrote:
99nour wrote:
- I'm 12
Egypt is Forever Alone.

Spoiler:

Wow....
I had a good day.
And Happy Valentines day to you all
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Yeah I had a pretty good day too.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 pm

J. J. Knight wrote:

Hell yea brofist broski!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:02 am

well, my vday was pretty good and my vnight was even better so with the day now gone i guess this topic should now be closed before it becomes food for our faliures...i mean spammers
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 am

Dr. Chuckles wrote:
well, my vday was pretty good and my vnight was even better
Singles Awareness Day GYoLO
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 am

Dr. Chuckles wrote:
well, my vday was pretty good and my vnight was even better so with the day now gone i guess this topic should now be closed before it becomes food for our faliures...i mean spammers

I'll highfive this *FIVES* as I too had an interesting Vday for the first time since the Ex left me
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:02 am

Dragonclaw wrote:
How do you like them'apples now?!

Singles Awareness Day 2745079631 They taste just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singles Awareness Day   Singles Awareness Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Singles Awareness Day
Page 1 of 1