World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/Gladiator Beasts/

Go down 
+3
Silver
Eco_Junkie
Nour Force
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 am

Spoiler:

This is my main deck; Gladiator Beasts.. I think it's great but I just wanna see if it can be improved. Please and Thank you~
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EcoJunkie

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:11 am

main deck the t-kings over the D.D warrior ladies also hoplomus is pretty good to have main deck, i also dont see the point in duality...coz you want to special summon on the turn you flop a card...tho i suppose you can setup with t-kings and such... also dont need two retiari one should be fine maybe drop it for a veiler
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:15 am

y horn of the phantom beast arent you are going to return monsters to deck?
also .. where is mirror force ... torrental tributes solemn judge?
and idk ... maybe add test tiger?
elemental hero pirsma?
any way i hate those dudes any way cuz of the loop ... i think it is
even more troll than hornet the shud limit the fusion
any way try prisma ... if you add more than 1 add stratos i think?

EDIT: Deck Name : Kimo Force

now make a deck of 40 random cards of the same archtype and name it silver
now make a deck of 50 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and name it bloo
now make a search and type random letter like "z" and put any card you see in the list and make a 60 card deck and name it LoverMush ...

from best to worst ... btw put it in a spoiler .. i hate making page wider
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 am

Bloo wrote:
y horn of the phantom beast arent you are going to return monsters to deck?
also .. where is mirror force ... torrental tributes solemn judge?
and idk ... maybe add test tiger?
elemental hero pirsma?
any way i hate those dudes any way cuz of the loop ... i think it is
even more troll than hornet the shud limit the fusion
any way try prisma ... if you add more than 1 add stratos i think?

EDIT: Deck Name : Kimo Force

now make a deck of 40 random cards of the same archtype and name it silver
now make a deck of 50 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and name it bloo
now make a search and type random letter like "z" and put any card you see in the list and make a 60 card deck and name it LoverMush ...

from best to worst ... btw put it in a spoiler .. i hate making page wider

Horn: Clearly, you don't know.. Gladiator Beasts have problems with getting over monsters with high attack. Plus, I get a free draw.
Staples: Damn how could I forget! Thnx!
Tiger: That's called Tiger Glads..
Prisma: That's called Prisma Glads.. Lmao.. BTW Tiger and Prisma don't go together anyway.

And about the deck name, so live with it. I made a deck called Bloo F***s (uncensored), when I put you at my Foe List. But since you started using your brain I removed you from my list and deleted the deck <.<

Eco_Junkie wrote:
main deck the t-kings over the D.D warrior ladies also hoplomus is pretty good to have main deck, i also dont see the point in duality...coz you want to special summon on the turn you flop a card...tho i suppose you can setup with t-kings and such... also dont need two retiari one should be fine maybe drop it for a veiler

But hoplomus isn't that good :(
I run 2 Duality because... Well, what if I don't draw a GB or am in need of Horn to get over... Uhh... I Like Duality? :P
I'llswitch the D.D. and the Raiohs, thnx! Samee with Retiari!
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 am

99nour wrote:
BTW Tiger and Prisma don't go together anyway.
Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:02 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
99nour wrote:
Did I miss something?
My brother said they go together and I heard wrong, my bad. <.< Like I care enough anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:58 am

glad beast dont need a help to get over high atk monster just use fusion .. pop 2 cards attack
summon 2 monsters after that find a way to get back that bestiari and continue loop
... just saying its ur deck
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:56 am

Bloo wrote:
glad beast dont need a help to get over high atk monster just use fusion .. pop 2 cards attack
summon 2 monsters after that find a way to get back that bestiari and continue loop
bloo, you are being at least 2 years too late here, give it up, that's not how you glad
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am

99nour wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:
99nour wrote:
Did I miss something?
My brother said they go together and I heard wrong, my bad. <.< Like I care enough anyway.
words of advice: stop listening to mido.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:19 pm

You are missing Solemn J. You can lose Mind control. You only have two levels of monsters. I don't see it being overly helpful. Trade the ladies for Rai, like echo said. Duality is good. You use it when you plan to summon rai instead of a glad or you use it in your mp2 after you decide not to special summon or you end up not being able too. I've never tested horn of the phantom but it looks niffty. Also, The deck lacks maxx "c" and veiler so I see it havning problems with inzektor and wind-up. So.....good luck with that. Unless you are just that badass with the single veiler in the side. Decks need triple veiler, "c", or both and glads are a very tight packed deck. Personally, I would toss a grand mole in there as well. You should also consider safe zone. Oh, and you're missing double TT.

Side note: Mido really doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. Seriously....
2nd side note: Rj is the Glad King. It's a shame you posted this while he is away for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Bloo wrote:

Okay uhm, you're not getting this... :|

DigiDigi wrote:
99nour wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:
99nour wrote:
Did I miss something?
words of advice: stop listening to mido.

Digi, yes Digi!

Minako wrote:
You are missing Solemn J. You can lose Mind control. You only have two levels of monsters. I don't see it being overly helpful. Trade the ladies for Rai, like echo said. Duality is good. You use it when you plan to summon rai instead of a glad or you use it in your mp2 after you decide not to special summon or you end up not being able too. I've never tested horn of the phantom but it looks niffty. Also, The deck lacks maxx "c" and veiler so I see it havning problems with inzektor and wind-up. So.....good luck with that. Unless you are just that badass with the single veiler in the side. Decks need triple veiler, "c", or both and glads are a very tight packed deck. Personally, I would toss a grand mole in there as well. You should also consider safe zone. Oh, and you're missing double TT.

Side note: Mido really doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. Seriously....
2nd side note: Rj is the Glad King. It's a shame you posted this while he is away for a long time.

Merci Pou'qou! :D But, any advice on what to remove?
I'm guessing it's either DPrison, Lance, or Horn.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:57 pm

It's like nobody remembers AHL or prismaglads.

They exist,even if they ARE outclassed now.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:41 am

Hmm... Your extra and side suck. Cut back on the xyz that aren't as good and add in a a catastor and a CFD. What are the crows for? You need 2 shadow mirrors and 2 maxx "c." I don't think you need so much s/t hate in your side either. Lose the tornadoes and lose one of the reapers. Add 2 cydra. As for the main deck....I'd lose both prison or one laquer and one war chariot. You really only need to draw into one war chariot. Having 3 is just to help you draw one sooner. Normally I'd say to use one but the meta is big on effects right now and 3 isn't a bad idea. Like I said before. Rj would probably be more help than me.

On a side note though. Glads are basically tier 2 atm.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:45 am

where the fu is mirror force ? he has his tongue ou
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 am

Bloo wrote:
where the fu is mirror force ? he has his tongue ou

Ignore this ^
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:33 am

mido9 wrote:

Speak of the devil, he appears after "x" ammounts of months just because he was mentioned in a negative manner. *thinks up scheme of bringing a bunch of inactive ppl back to wda*

Pretty much everything Mina is trying to tell you, you should consider taking in as good advice for the modern-day format. You should definitely run both AHL and Prisma...because that is pretty much Prismaglads in of itself... Definitely try experimenting with the Rai-Ohs and Mole to go alongside the 3 Dualities. Also might want to try maining or siding at least 2 Maxx "C"s like Mina suggested. I'd also lose the Starlight Road and cut down on the Proving Grounds to just 2. You might want to consider running Respite, at least 1 or 2 to keep your draw power and shuffle in the Gladiators in hand.

I personally run Secutor and Hopplomas simply because they're not expected and Secutor helps set up for contact plays when you have the advantage. I'd go for a 2nd Gyzarus too, if 1 gets removed somehow and you're unable to get ahold of it, you'd always have another one to grab--it'd be senseless to not run at least 2. I recommend keeping Chariots at 3 for this format, they will give you the upperhand and if you have unneeded Chariots, you can use Respite to shuffle them back in and hope you don't draw them again.

The trap choice needs to change, Starlight Road is an obvious fodder that needs to be weeded out. I'd get rid of D-Prisons too and I'd also get rid of the Horns. In place you could place in 2 BTH and/or Compulsory Evacs, or Fiendish Chains.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 am

DigiDigi wrote:
mido9 wrote:

Speak of the devil, he appears after "x" ammounts of months just because he was mentioned in a negative manner. *thinks up scheme of bringing a bunch of inactive ppl back to wda*.

Well yknow,admin duty,other forums,school,and etc arent helping.

Nice to know i was missed though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

/Gladiator Beasts/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Gladiator Beasts/   /Gladiator Beasts/ Empty

Back to top Go down

/Gladiator Beasts/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: YGO Talk :: Deck Dome-
Jump to: