World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Partay

Go down 
+5
Unknown
Al-Bhed
Nour Force
Fish
Silver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Partay   Partay EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Internet getting cut off tomorrow so won't be here for a while. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 pm

We're free... finally.... freeee.....

On another note, having seen your sig, your avatar, your profile, and your general status, I have to say, 4chan hates you, 9gag hates you, I hate you, my friends hate you, your ragefaces are cancerous and should be destroyed.

No offense.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 am

Fish wrote:
my friends hate you.
The world = Fish's friends.
Somebody's popular.

Bye Silver.
In other words, GTFO
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am

Fish wrote:
4chan hates you, 9gag hates you, I hate you, my friends hate you
Haters gunna hate.

99nour wrote:
In other words, GTFO
Give the French ores?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:55 am

Well, as for the rageface compilation you've been using lately, it is annoying and not in a good way. More like when you see someone do something extremely embarrassing and stupid and want to tell them "dude, stop, it hurts to watch you...", and it's the same for everyone who goes through his meme phase in WDA really.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 am

"Haters gonna hate" has degenerated from an "I'm happy, I'm going to be happy" phrase, to a "Somebody vaguely disapproves of my actions yet I am too stupid to think about my actions" phrase.

Seriously. It's cancerous.

I would be willing to bet that you don't even understand the correct uses of the unfunny memes you force down our throat, this point proven by your "Haters gonna hate".

Whereas they were once amusing and hilarious, they have become overused to the point where people don't even understand what they mean anymore.

An example being trolls. If you have noticed, the Media have taken to using the word 'internet troll' as well. This term is used to describe, well, anybody who says any unkind word or anything vaguely mean on the internet.

This is because of people like you, who strut around thinking they're funny, and basically going up to Al, telling him his hair is messy today, and then going "trollolololollololol".

The memes have become dried up, flimsy old washrags covered in the stains of a thousand people. Whereas they were once fluffy and absorbent, they are now incapable of drying up the smallest of drops of water from a smooth tabletop.

So stop using them.

Please.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:12 am

Onion men shall be the new memes! Partay 1874242488

And bye. Partay 285726469
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:36 am

Partay 3994509647
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:35 am

Fish wrote:
"Haters gonna hate" has degenerated from an "I'm happy, I'm going to be happy" phrase, to a "Somebody vaguely disapproves of my actions yet I am too stupid to think about my actions" phrase.

I would be willing to bet that you don't even understand the correct uses of the unfunny memes you force down our throat, this point proven by your "Haters gonna hate".

Whereas they were once amusing and hilarious, they have become overused to the point where people don't even understand what they mean anymore.

An example being trolls. If you have noticed, the Media have taken to using the word 'internet troll' as well. This term is used to describe, well, anybody who says any unkind word or anything vaguely mean on the internet.

This is because of people like you, who strut around thinking they're funny, and basically going up to Al, telling him his hair is messy today, and then going "trollolololollololol".

The memes have become dried up, flimsy old washrags covered in the stains of a thousand people. Whereas they were once fluffy and absorbent, they are now incapable of drying up the smallest of drops of water from a smooth tabletop.

So stop using them.

Please.
Partay Tumblr_lt3d0d8DKM1qercsx
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Partay 2225089657 Okay, bye Bloo!
PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Partay 2745079631 Partay 3693151181
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:17 am

Fish wrote:

So stop using them.

Please.

Reminds me of My Little Pony.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 am

Fish wrote:

So stop using them.

Please.

i don't go ... hey 455hole then go trolololololo?
plus i do not do any troubles anymore you hate me because i WAS an 455hole and you don't want to accept the fact that i changed and using the avatar and signature does not mean a thing and why shouldn't i stop using it ... It is not like someone is going to kill himself because of it i just put it, but you know what? Fine changed it. Now nothing (expect my signature and avatar) change and you still hate me, and when some people hate, you will still tell them "Haters gonna hate" like you are "I'm happy, I'm going to be happy" While you hate me ... no offense but just had to say it.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 am

LOLOLOL DIGI
Anyways bye bye
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 am

AsianShadow wrote:
LOLOLOL DIGI
Anyways bye bye

Yeah I lol'd at the middle one.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Silver wrote:
455hole
You stole that from me.

AND LOL DIGI@!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 pm

It was always the one that's clapping and swaying left and right that did it for me... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Partay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partay   Partay Empty

Back to top Go down

Partay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: