World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Beyong Music

Go down 
+8
Lupe
Gusto Emissary
Nour Force
Kimo Force
akaFila
rjuto
DigiDigi
Bakura Normal
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Name a song, that has a meaning for you, I know 9/10 will have one song, that is more than just music for them.

Myne:

Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 pm

This song speaks to me mostly because I'm ok with dying. A lot to say for a youngin' like myself, but hell it will happen one way or another because it's natural. I guess if I always wanted somebody close to me, like my parents for example, to get a really important message that calls for drastic measures to get across, then I suppose that my death would change their lives for better or for worse. I just hope some good would come out of my death in the future.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
This song speaks to me mostly because I'm ok with dying. A lot to say for a youngin' like myself, but hell it will happen one way or another because it's natural. I guess if I always wanted somebody close to me, like my parents for example, to get a really important message that calls for drastic measures to get across, then I suppose that my death would change their lives for better or for worse. I just hope some good would come out of my death in the future.

Oh god, I'm so fucking depressed now, why did I have to read this...

Music Beyong Music 4053738750

Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:44 pm

I have two to be honest o3o

The Fray - You Found me:

This basically expresses that not matter how bad things seem to get, no matter how dark the future may look, there's always a ray of hope. It speaks out to me for in this manner, as if telling me not to just give up on anything, no matter how sour things turn out.

OneRepublic - Good Life:

This has to be the song I most relate to. It's simple. Live life to its fullest. You only get one chance, and there's no telling when that chance may be up, so make the best of what you got. Live.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 pm

rjuto wrote:
DigiDigi wrote:

Oh god, I'm so fucking depressed now, why did I have to read this...

Music Beyong Music 4053738750

I'm not talking like I'm gonna commit suicide or cut myself, so sorry if you interpreted it like that. I have no idea whether or not you can consider my views as hopeful optimism, which is how I see it, or something like I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:11 pm

This song is more of raising awareness than teaching a morale. I am in no way gay, but I believe that everyone has a right to live their own lives they way they want. This song raises awareness of what really happens to bullied children who decided to change their sexual orientation, and unlike a few artists that simply do it for fame, Rise Against put in a lot of effort for this one.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 pm

link.
Uhmm.. Uhh... Ahhh... Tutturu!~
Music Beyong Music 1789807957
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:44 am

This song is one of the things the things that has kept me going in life. It reminds me to never give up no matter what life throws at us. And believe me, a lot of my life has been a bunch of torment even now.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 am

Not that I like the song... it's simple....I want to kill everybody in the world, meh I'll just wait for a zombie apocalypse.

Coz they are so awesome.
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

Achievement Points : 0

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:20 am

Back to top Go down
gkamal
WDA Member
WDA Member
gkamal

Achievement Points : 0

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRp4me54Z9s
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:27 am

I have many songs that speak to me personally but here is 2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Beyong Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Beyong Music   Music Beyong Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Beyong Music
Page 1 of 1