World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acefire/ Showcase

Go down 
+3
D JR
Bakura Normal
Sherlock Holmes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 am

content removed
~Al-Bhed

Last edited by Acefire on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 am

You need some serious works on most of these,

1st: isn't that bad but that lighting could use work.

2nd: this is very bad.
work on lighting and shadows, everything is to bright imo, also even tough there is some flow it's not very good, work on that, the depth isn't that great either, and all together its very messy, you need to think more when using effects, don't over use them.

3rd:
same as the 2nd except it is even more messy, really , stop with all the effects for a sec, stop using that c4d i can see in every work, and work on your blending. Try to use solid c4ds at first to get used to placement and things.

4th: it's less messy at least, but your lighting still needs a lot of work and so does your depth, your brush work isn't that bad but it could be improved.

5th:Ok text sucks really bad, sorry but it doesn, it doesn't flow with the sig at all, also same for the 2nd and 3rd, to much effects and things.

advice: first apply for the MoC so you can see our support section , there we will be able to help you more.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:55 am

Actually they are all not bad. Calm down on the effects and you got a really good sig/avi. The first one is probably your best.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Waifu : ProdigyShadow

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 am

I agree with bakura on the last one,however,I think the fourth one is the best one I've seen although like bakura said it could use some lighting and maybe a border.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Content Removed
~Al-Bhed

Gunna Try PhotoShop ._.
Back to top Go down
MadReloader.xD
WDA Member
WDA Member
MadReloader.xD

Waifu : _Obito_

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:38 am

So its oke to steal other peoples work and post it like its yours...This academy sux because they didnt notice that...Every one of those works were made by me on 1st DAD forum and i have proof...
I came across this site looking for my works on google,and this is so uncool by this Acefire dude...
Thats all i had to say about this rip off my work... -.-
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:55 am

Get caught. I Ace, I remember you telling me that your friend made them.

@MadReloader: You beat me to calling him out.
Back to top Go down
MadReloader.xD
WDA Member
WDA Member
MadReloader.xD

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:57 am

I dont even know this freak -.-
To steal some1s work and to even have a courage to post it as your own,what did you think,that i wouldnt find out about this? oO
Think again!
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:34 am

MadReloader.xD wrote:
So its oke to steal other peoples work and post it like its yours...This academy sux because they didnt notice that...Every one of those works were made by me on 1st DAD forum and i have proof...
I came across this site looking for my works on google,and this is so uncool by this Acefire dude...
Thats all i had to say about this rip off my work... -.-
Sooooo, we were supposed to go through every single gfx ever made and cross check them with the gfx in here to make sure there is no issue to not suck...
Why are so many gfx'ers messed up in such a lame way?

Acefire, take down the copied things. As for punishment, that's up to the MoC managers from here on out (if the punishment exceeds the limits of MoC you are to consult with an admin that cares)
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:44 am

You are being booted from that MoC and are banned from joining at a later date. We do not allow the taking of another artists work here.

This topic will be wiped of any works.
Back to top Go down
MadReloader.xD
WDA Member
WDA Member
MadReloader.xD

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:46 am

An a aplause for an admin,and bakura i think that you memeber me from 1st DAD,but its k if you dont.
And tnx for taking notice so fast about my ripper here ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:18 am

._. Eh

Couple things I want to say.

1. Mad, I know you from elemental duel academy.
2. The reason I am using your stuff for my pic is because on elemental thingy you said we are free to use any that don't have your name on it. This was back in 09 or 08 so you might of forgot but whatever.
3. Even though you said wen are free to use them, I removed the sig and Ava for u.
4. The stuff I sub,it's asmwork, was not yours. Peesay. I used the stuff as a render and a base.
5. This academy docent suck. If anything I suck ._.
6. Sorry for offending you in any way dude ._.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:48 am

I will find the link for the academy when I get ungrounded.

On dad IPad ATM
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:49 am

Acefire, as far as submitting for joining MoC goes it should go without saying you are to use your own work for painfully obvious reasons. Same goes for showcasing while claiming that is what you made. Of course no one stops you from doing something like "Hey, look at this thing that guy made *posts image someone else made*", but not while claiming it's yours ofc.

Now as for part 4, I don't know what part of that is spelling errors and what may be actual terminology I'd have to look up, so try and write it once more correctly. If you are claiming that was your work, I happen to have saved what you had showcased so we can compare with the original work. However I clearly remember one of them having the text 'M.R.', which probably means MadReloader, so I'm having my doubts for that claim as it is.
Back to top Go down
MadReloader.xD
WDA Member
WDA Member
MadReloader.xD

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Acefire i rememeber that i said that you can use them,but i said only as your sigs not go around and post them as your own works!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acefire/ Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acefire/ Showcase   Acefire/ Showcase Empty

Back to top Go down

Acefire/ Showcase
Page 1 of 1