World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII

Go down 
+9
Fish
psychoturtle
Nour Force
DigiDigi
akaFila
Legendaryfrost
Minako
Sherlock Holmes
KingWolfy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolfy
WDA Member
WDA Member
KingWolfy

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : KingWolfy2

KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII Empty
PostSubject: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 pm

I had a lot of makes during my time. Hello.

KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII Amclsm

Following Orders, Mina.! XD
Back to top Go down
http://tapae.forumotion.com
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Hola KingWolfy, have you met Mr. Bear?
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Smartass Welcome my minion. Remember to slay all who would appose me. Start with frosty....that guy is the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:32 pm

I am so happy some times that i'm not your minion ._.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
WDA Member
WDA Member
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Minako wrote:
Smartass Welcome my minion. Remember to slay all who would appose me. Start with frosty....that guy is the worst.

Lol, I am NOT your minion. I love Frost, he's like the only known potentially black guy I know. :( I can't do it. *Stabs MySelf*
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:35 pm

and there goes Wolfy.......

He could of at least died a little cleaner, i mean know someone has to clean up all the blood and the dead body ._.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
WDA Member
WDA Member
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Okay, I'll make a real intro up under all this now.

Where to start? Well, my name is KingWolfy as it says. I've had a few names Hiruma Yoichi, TheDarkGuardian, Skyhawk, Admin{XIII}, Kururugi Suzaku, KingTala, TheJuggernaut(Most Recent), and ofc, this one KingWolfy.

I've been with KCVDS for about 4 or 5 years. (Long time, I know right.. I have no life :lol:) I started off as a major, major noob, 60 card decks, not listening, being uber-stubborn, and just bad all around.

I started off, trying to "take over" the late, Duel Kings Academy, that in the end fail so hard. However, it wasn't long after that I created my own academy called, Darkness Kings Academy. It became one of the Top 5 Academies around at the time.

Once that era ended, I created a team 2 years later called, Demolition X. It had some of your now-pros in their noob days. (Jon.... :p)During its first years, it also became a Top 5 Team, but its soon started to fall and the era of that team finally ended.

For a bit of time, I held a judge position with KCTAU, but that ended due to inactivity via viruses.

Now, I am currently still improving my game and learning the rules to become a future Rulings Guru. I've learned that simple reading can change so much. As well, as improving my game, I now lead a new team that I created called A Posse Ad Esse, or AE for short; its Latin for "possibility into actuality", which should speak for itself. Also, being the current Slifer Red Leader of Duel Academy.

Aside from that, my reputation, stubbornness, activity, and dedication to a project have landed me here. I'm here to help as best I can to make this place a success.

That's all for me, well, there's more, but I don't wanna type anymore. I may be black, but I AM NOT A SLAVE!! :D
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

KingWolfy wrote:
Okay, I'll make a real intro up under all this now.

Where to start? Well, my name is KingWolfy as it says. I've had a few names Hiruma Yoichi, TheDarkGuardian, Skyhawk, Admin{XIII}, Kururugi Suzaku, KingTala, TheJuggernaut(Most Recent), and ofc, this one KingWolfy.

I've been with KCVDS for about 4 or 5 years. (Long time, I know right.. I have no life :lol:) I started off as a major, major noob, 60 card decks, not listening, being uber-stubborn, and just bad all around.

I started off, trying to "take over" the late, Duel Kings Academy, that in the end fail so hard. However, it wasn't long after that I created my own academy called, Darkness Kings Academy. It became one of the Top 5 Academies around at the time.

Once that era ended, I created a team 2 years later called, Demolition X. It had some of your now-pros in their noob days. (Jon.... :p)During its first years, it also became a Top 5 Team, but its soon started to fall and the era of that team finally ended.

For a bit of time, I held a judge position with KCTAU, but that ended due to inactivity via viruses.

Now, I am currently still improving my game and learning the rules to become a future Rulings Guru. I've learned that simple reading can change so much. As well, as improving my game, I now lead a new team that I created called A Posse Ad Esse, or AE for short; its Latin for "possibility into actuality", which should speak for itself. Also, being the current Slifer Red Leader of Duel Academy.

Aside from that, my reputation, stubbornness, activity, and dedication to a project have landed me here. I'm here to help as best I can to make this place a success.

That's all for me, well, there's more, but I don't wanna type anymore. I may be black, but I AM NOT A SLAVE!! :D

That's nice and all, But are you a King, or a Wolf, or a Sky, or A Hawk, or a Hiruma, or a Juggernaut, or a Tala, or a Admin. or the DarkGuardian, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!

And Welcome :D
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm

KingWolfy wrote:
Minako wrote:

Lol, I am NOT your minion. I love Frost, he's like the only known potentially black guy I know. :( I can't do it. *Stabs MySelf*

@Minako: usomad

@Wolfy: How am I potentially black? o.o
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
WDA Member
WDA Member
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm

I don't know really, just call me a Chimera I suppose. Lol. Thanks for the ONE welcome I got. You guys are already mean. I'm leaving. BYE!

By the way, I heard my kitty cat was here, though I'm sure she's forgotten me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
WDA Member
WDA Member
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:50 pm

LegendaryFrost wrote:
KingWolfy wrote:
Minako wrote:

@Minako: usomad

@Wolfy: How am I potentially black? o.o

It hasn't been confirmed with me yet, duuuuuuuuuh. Is that supposed to be a welcome? Hurtful.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Dis guy.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
WDA Member
WDA Member
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 pm

akaFilanachi wrote:
Dis guy.

Thanks for your peculiar welcome. I hope to keep my promise here. Now, off to sniff around for my kitty. ^^
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Ok. It's on. Momma compulsive cheater will bring in many more orphans than you Mina-kun!

Welcome to WDA. This is the place where noobs and nooblets roam free like orphans.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
WDA Member
WDA Member
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 pm

compulsive cheater wrote:
Ok. It's on. Momma compulsive cheater will bring in many more orphans than you Mina-kun!

Welcome to WDA. This is the place where noobs and nooblets roam free like orphans.

Thank you for the welcome, though it seemed to be focused more on Mina. >.>
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Minako wrote:
A-Am I f-from those who o-oppose y-you, great M-M-MMMinakoChan?!
~
Hey Wolfy~ Welcome to WDA! :3
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm

KingWolfy o_O Interesting to see you here. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Your avatar and sig are both very well endowed.

Hai.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
WDA Member
WDA Member
KingWolfy

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. ^^ Feel free to keep it up, but I'll be done responding. I don't want all my post going to waste in just my intro. :( Kinda sad.

However, if my kitty post here, then I'm responding automatically.!
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Haiii!
Welcome
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 am

Welcome to World Dueling Academy. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:57 am

99nour wrote:
Minako wrote:
A-Am I f-from those who o-oppose y-you, great M-M-MMMinakoChan?!
~
Hey Wolfy~ Welcome to WDA! :3

Welcome to WDA Wolfy!

P.S:
Appose.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:24 pm

im kinda hungry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII   KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII Empty

Back to top Go down

KingWolfy, The Juggernaut, KingTala, Hiruma Yoichi, DarkGuarianXIII, and AdminXIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: