World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden.. Empty
PostSubject: Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden..   Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Small problem.
This is how the chatbox appears to me, but only on the homepage. On other topics, pages, etc, it works perfectly normal. It doesn't really do much effect, but it's annoying if you ask me, and I want to get rid of it if possible.

~Thnx in advance.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden..   Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Well, I have chatbox issues too only when using firefox, I don't get the options on the bottom including profile and sounds which means I cant log in while on firefox at all or lower the sounds at least. Try either to clean your cookies etc. or change browser.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden..   Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Thnx c:

& To fix the profile etc, not showing up, just zoom out and back in. (Though, until you refresh n all..)
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden..   Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden.. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:54 pm

That's mostly a personalissue. It is odd case for me because my computers automatically change the chat colors to green and resize it somehow. Mobile service allows it to view the regular version of chat. So it may as well be your cookies (for myself it wouldn't matter what browser i used on my computer--the cbox.ws hates me or something wherever I go.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden..   Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Said, the lovely chatbox. Then, all of a sudden..
Page 1 of 1