World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Family Tree 2.0

Go down 
+12
AsianShadow
Leo
Sherlock Holmes
Grand Mage
Unknown
RD
Joker
L.Lawliet
Nour Force
J.J. Knight
Silver
Kimo Force
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

WDA Family Tree 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 am

Spoiler:
So, I asked Alucard Knight to work on a new family tree just to keep things fresh, and here it is. The old family tree is done for, we'll be following this until a new one is made.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 am

hell ya im out of the family atleast no karin this time
finally i can sleep without any nightmares
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 am

Camilla is a dude.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 am

Silver, Aka, Surb, Kittay, Dew, and J_I_N?

@JJ: Yeah, but we're not sure what Rjuto is...
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 am

If anything, it should be Bunny and I paired seeing as I actually dated the chick before.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:16 am

I don't get this "tree" of yours.
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 am

It's a stupid little joke that was started a while ago that included people who were seen to be "family" in some way, and it grown now to include anyone the creator can think of pretty much making the family tree pointless, the only people who should be on there are people who want to be on there and have some closeness with others.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:38 am

Lol, if there were a +1 bottom on the comments, I was soo gonna click it Joker.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:44 am

ya proly nour got the spamming habit from her father he trained her very well that she even beat him
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:48 am

No more RD in family. You're all going to watch as your family dies one by one.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 am

And thus, starts a new age for adoption.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 am

I vote on being son of Nour.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 am

* im J.J. son
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 am

I like this new tree, but shouldn't Joker be JJ's wife?
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:58 am

True that
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:29 am

The family tree has changed because of illegal cutting.
Back to top Go down
beastlyblackbear
WDA Member
WDA Member
beastlyblackbear

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : beastlyblackbear

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 pm

D: Is i orphan D:
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 pm

The inaccuracies on this just show the immaturity level of it's creator, it is simply a flame at people who didn't want to be on it who are now forced to be paired up with stupid, idiotic partners just to please an immature teenagers whims who can't seem to understand that "I don't want to be a part of the family tree" means don't put that person on it at all.

If you want to do one of these things ask for people who want to be involved in it and then make one around them, don't just go adding every name you can think of and partnering them up in ways which never have and never will happen. If people don't want to be a part of this they have a right to not be.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:58 pm

The Joker wrote:
The inaccuracies on this just show the immaturity level of it's creator, it is simply a flame at people who didn't want to be on it who are now forced to be paired up with stupid, idiotic partners just to please an immature teenagers whims who can't seem to understand that "I don't want to be a part of the family tree" means don't put that person on it at all.

If you want to do one of these things ask for people who want to be involved in it and then make one around them, don't just go adding every name you can think of and partnering them up in ways which never have and never will happen. If people don't want to be a part of this they have a right to not be.
It's just Kimo's way of trolling, dont fall for it. If I wasn't Karin's son twice in a row even she is the most person I would like to get away from, it's Kimo trolling.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:46 pm

This is just random,the first tree made sense,this doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:08 pm

The Joker wrote:

Spoiler:

Anyway guys lemme just say this, i was going to include everybody and make some sense with it, but as you know i broke my right arm so kimo asked for whati had so far, this is all i could come up with in the short amount of time i had.

Btw joker. Just shh and have fun with your new wife :D
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Alucard Knight wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Spoiler:

Anyway guys lemme just say this, i was going to include everybody and make some sense with it, but as you know i broke my right arm so kimo asked for whati had so far, this is all i could come up with in the short amount of time i had.

Btw joker. Just shh and have fun with your new wife :D

^Immaturity at it's highest
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:18 am

it's called a joke.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 am

Alucard Knight wrote:
it's called a joke.
Silly Alucard thinks The Joker doesn't know what a joke is.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 am

99nour wrote:
Alucard Knight wrote:
it's called a joke.
Silly Alucard thinks The Joker doesn't know what a joke is.
There's also that little bit of sense of irony to it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Family Tree 2.0   WDA Family Tree 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Family Tree 2.0
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next