World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duel for a new Tomorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PainfullFrost
WDA Member
WDA Member
PainfullFrost

Waifu : Endless Raven

Duel for a new Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Duel for a new Tomorrow   Duel for a new Tomorrow EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 pm

The Following Fanfiction is Rated PG (take that 4Kids :P )

Yu-Gi-Oh! belongs to Kazuki Takahashi and TV Tokio.
Please support the official release.

Prologue

In a far away Future dueling is used for War, cause the army modyfied the dueldiscs, so that the Holograms inflict real Damage to the Body.
The 3rd World War has started.
Within the whole Chaos, at 1 of the Warslums, a Girl lost her Parents through the War and made it her mission to travel and find a way to Stop the War and make Dueling peacefull again.......

Episode 1: The Tears won't Fall

My Name is Kathinia Hoperay. I'm a 17 years old Girl which travels around the World to stop the War. I don't do it only for me, i do it to set free dueling as a War methode and make the World peacefull again. Only cause i lost my parents, it doesn't mean others must suffer the same way. But enough from me, time to get sth to eat...... With this thoughts finished, Kathinia searchs a market to get some food (since the war, a market is a man or woman with a table full of food and necessary things to survive). "Thief!" Kathinia heard the scream of a man, a saw him a second later chasing a kid with a piece of Bread. The kid saw kathinia and tries to hide behind her. "Hey, young lady. are u trying to protect the little thief there?", asked the man and continue, "he stole some of my bread and he needs to be punished for it." "have u lost u're humanity? we are in a war and the kids suffer the most under it. and u wanna punish him for a piece of bread? people should help each other in those time and not try to kill each other for a peace of bread..........remember it's a kid", said Kathinia with an angry Face, "but when u won't wanna back off, we need to settle it in the old way.......in a duel!" "fine, but what i'll get when i win?", asked the man. Kathinia answers,"i'll work for u in that case. so.....u're in?" "ok. we got a deal.....duel!" The people from around the place flooding the place of happening to watch the duel. both duelists set up their dueldiscs and put in their decks. "since u've challenged me",says the man,"i begin. my turn draw. i set 3 cards facedown and set a monster. turn end" "ok, time for the fun. draw.", kathinia draws with a smile on her face. "i activate drop off. u must send the drawn card to ur graveyard" "hoperay beast goes to grave. i set 1 card facedown and activate my spellcard.....new born hope. i can specialsummon a hoperay monster from my graveyard. it can't attack for 2 rounds. and i revive my hoperay beast (4 stars 1700/1000 eff) when i summon or specialsummon hoperay beast, i can flip 1 of ur monsters into faceup position. flipp effects won't activate." "i chain my trap card.......desert sunlight! i flip my monster into faceup position. it's morphingjar. we discard ur hand and draw 5 new cards. i send hand destruction and spirit reaper to grave" "i send 4 cards to my graveyard. hoperay dragon, hope draw, hope guard and hoperay knight" "now i activate my last facedown card. drastic drop off. u discard one of the drawn cards" "i discard hoperay crow. now i continue my turn. i offer my beast to summon my hoperay magician. (6 stars 2100/1800 eff) through his eff he gains 100 atk and def for each hoperay card in my grave. it are 3 atm. come on my friends give ur comrade some hope. (2400/2100) he can't atk the tun he was summoned. i set 2 more facedowns and end my turn.)

To be continued............

Episode 2: The Shining Hope

"my turn, draw! i set 2 face downs and activate messenger of peace. now monsters with 1500 atk and more can't attack. i must pay 100 LP each standby phase or it's gone." "just a little angerness atm. i'll take care of it later" "try it when u can. next i activate my spell.....the shallow grave. we both revive a monster from our grave in the face down position. and i choose my morphing jar" "ok. i choose my hoperay dragon (6 stars 2600/1700 eff)" "next i set a monster and play book of taiyuo. i flip my set monster.....needle worm. needle worms effect. u send 5 cards from the top of ur deck to the grave" "what? now i get it. u try to kill my deck! i have to stop it. last hope, Hoperay Emperor, hoperay beast, hoperay knight and lightning hope are sent to grave" "next i play book of eclipse. i flip all monsters on the field face down. in the end phase u flip up your monsters and draw 1 card for each flipped monster. i enter the end phase" "i flip hoperay magician and hoperay dragon. i draw 2 cards. my turn, draw! time to end it." "i activate my face down card. drop off" "my last hoperay beast goes to grave. anyway.....i activate my trap. last hope. i can only activate it, when i have 5 or more hoperay cards in my grave. i can special summon as many as possible on my field. they will be destroyed in my end phase." that won't help u. my messenger stops all your monsters." "i revive 2 of my beasts and Hoperay Emperor (8 stars 3200/2500 eff). hoperay emperor can only be summoned by the effect of last hope. when he is summoned that way, destroy cards up to the number of other hoperays on the field. but 1st my 2 beasts flip your 2 monsters." "how is that possible?" "now i destroy your messenger, the face down and the 2 monsters" "noooo!" "now the effect of hoperay dragon. he negates the negative summoning limit effect of all hoperays on the field, i must only discard 2 cards to activate this effect. i discard last hope and hoperay sword - shining blade. now my beasts and my emperor can attack this turn. now my last face down. ray of hope. my opponent can't activate any card effects during the battle phase. now my friends.....let the hope shine.....attack!" "argh!" The mans Lifepoints went down to 0. "i won, now keep your promise and leave the kid alone." "a man always keeps his promises. i'm sorry about that. i've even forgotten to introduce my self.....my name is kuugo blaze. i have a hard time at my shop, since that thiefs terrorize this town. so i need everything i have. when i don't pay em every month",the tears began to run down to kuugos face,"they gonna make my family pay for it. as if the war isn't worse enough to fear, now i have to fear even more about my son and wife." As kathinia heard those words, rage began to drive her mind. "war is worse enough",she said with a voice that could kill,"and those little thiefs wanna play god? tell me, where are they, Mr.Blaze?"

To be continued.......

Episode 3: The King of the Bandits

"they are hiding inside of a Mountain. but we have no chance against them. we are just normal people, whose wanted to try to live peacefull even that we are in the war.", Mr.Blaze said and continues,"if you are really sure about it, follow the road there up to the mountain. there you will find them" "thanks Mr.Blaze. i will free you from the bandits" So Kathinia began to travel to the montain, where the bandits are hiding. but the way shouldn't be easy......the bandits have set some explosive traps on the way. only kathinias travel and war experience made her able to dodge them. nearly at the mountain, she saw an entry which seems to lead inside the mountain. kathinia didn't want to take the risk to run wide open inside a trap and decided to search a hide out near the entry to wait till some bandits came out. she waits till night and became tired. while nearly fall asleep, finally a bandit shown up. she started to scream down. "hey you! do you belong to the bandits, whose terrorize the poor village at the foot of the road to the mountain?" "what if i do? who is there? show your self!" Kathinia stood up and continues"i challenge your, boss to a duel!" "hey boss! there is someone who wanna protect that village again. and she wanna challenge you to a duel", the bandit started to laugh, "seems like you gonna have some fun again." a voice came out of the mountain, "alright. i was bored anyway." a man came out of the entry. "well then, who came to challenge the king of the bandits Austin Ciel?" "that will be me, Kathinia Hoperay!" "alright then, time to end the little rebellion. duel!" "well then little kathy since you challenged me, i'll start. Draw! i summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame in atk position. since i control another blackwing monster the bora, i can special summon 2 Blackwing - bora the spear. also in atk mode. now i special summon from my hand, with the same effect, Blackwing - gale the whirlwind. 7 star synco with my gale and shura to blackwing - armor master. now rank 4 exceed with my 2 bora to lavalval chain. effect of lavalval chain. i detach 1 of my xyz materials to activate its effect. i can lay 1 monster of my deck on the top. i choose Blackwing - elphin the raven. since there are 3 dark monsters in my grave i can special summon Dark Armed Dragon. your luck i can't attack this turn. i set 1 facedown and end my turn." "Beleave in your hope my friends......draw! i activate the effect of my Hoperay Knight. i can offer 1 of your monsters for the tribut summon of this monster. this effect can only be used once per duel. and i choose your armor master." "what? how? when?" "i summon hoperay knight in atk position (6 stars 2400/1400). it can't attack the turn it was summoned. but not for long.......i activate my equipment spell, Hoperay Sword - Shining Blade! it gives an equiped Hoperay monster 500 atk and def. its effects are negated and it switches into def position after the battle phase. Hoperay Knight (2900/1900). Hoperay Knight attack his Dark Armed Dragon with shining hope strike. "WHAT? NOO!" Austins LP = 3900.

to be continued..........

Episode 4: The silver Flame

"Hoperay Knight switches into def position. i end my turn." "my turn, draw. i activate monster reborn. i revive my armor master. thanks to its effect, i can now normal summon elphin without a tribut. elphin, attack the knight." "what? no, my knight!" "now armor master, direct attack with black feather storm" "kyaaah!" Kathinias life points 1500. "my turn draw. i activate foolish prayer. i can send 4 hoperay monsters into my grave. i choose hoperay beast, hoperay magician, hoperay dragon and hoperay emperor. now i activate instant blessing. i can revive any hoperay monster from my grave, unless from it's summoning conditions. i must discard a card to activate it. i discard hoperay healer. i revive hoperay healer into def position (4 stars 500/2000) hoperay healer gets equiped with instant prayer now." "what did you just say?" "now i activate the effect of hoperay healer. i can pay the half of my lifepoints to activate last hope from my hand or deck. i activate last hope, and revive hoperay beast, dragon, emperor and magician. i activate hoperay emperors effect. i destroy your 2 monsters." "you are kidding, right?" "battle phase. hoperay magician attack. hoperay emperor end it with burning hope strike" "uargh!" Austin lifepoints 0. "i can't loose. guys, use the disk we stole from the army and teach her a lesson." "what? help!" "silver dragon! burn them down!" "uargh!" "never try to attack a lady, GOT IT?" "thank you. who are you?" "i'm the handsome fighter, Phoenix Silver. also known as the silver flame"

Episode 5: The Evil gets a Name

Kathinia looked at the young man infront of her. He is tall, has silver hair and red eyes. In addition he wears a smoking and an elegant looking red-silver dueldisc. "Are you ok, young lady?" "yeah, i am. and please call me Kathinia." "ok, Kathinia. you never dueled any bandits in this area, right?" "yeah, why?" "cause they all have minimum 1 army dueldisc. they stole it or where former warriors, that ran away from the battle field." "really? don't they have any honor left?" "no. they gave up their hope, that this war will end. so they gave up their last honor and began to find an easy way of life. and then they found some poor, weak villages." Kathinia was full of hate about those word and ran to Austin, which got hitten by the silver dragon. When she arrived, she began to hit down on austin and asks, "why? why? why why WHY? why are you doing such things? have you gone insane?" then Kathinia broke down and began to cry. "do you think it is fun for those people to become terrorized by you and your people?" "Kathinia, stop it! i think he has got eno...." "Cut it down silverboy. little kathy, listen to me." Austin found some strength to bring up some words "it's true, we lost our honor by running away. but in the end we got tracked down by him" "him?" Kathinia and Phoenix asked at the same time. "yeah, him. the man behind the whole war and the dueldisc modifications. his name is Sancto Dragon. he ordered all who ran away to attack those villages. DAMN! we were powerless to stop him" Austin got tears in his eyes now "he said if we don't follow his orders, he will hunt down everyone of our family members. from the elders down to the kids. we had no choice" "Kathinia? what are you gonna do now?" Phoenix tries to get what Kathinia is up to. "what i gonna do? i gonna......"

Episode 6: The Traveling Continues

"......end this suffering!" Phoenix looks at Kathinia. "You're sure about this? You really wanna face HIM?" Kathinia lowers her voice like preparing to assasinate someone. Then she broke the silence calm and slowly, " yes. i will." And she continues "So Austin......where is he? Where can i find him?" "No Austin don..." "Stay calmSilver boy. she made her choice. you can't stop her anymore." "But i...." "Phoenix. just be quiet and let him tell me now where i find Sancto Dragon!" "I told you, she won't step back. Sancto is hard to find. He always moves all around the world to spread his insane chaos. if you really wanna search him, follow the path of chaos. when you find a calm place, u know he gonna be there next." "thank you for the informations. i'll go now." "take this. you will need it, when you wanna face him." Austin gives Kathinia a modified dueldisc. "the soldiers have a legend about those. it tells a card is sealed in each disc and only the ones who follows the path of faith can unlock them." Kathinia looks at the disc and sees a symbol of a scythe on the deckzone. "by the way.......each disc has a different symbol, so don't wonder." "thank you again Austin." Kathinia began to walk the road down to the village again. "Kathinia wait!", Phoenix runs toward her, "if you really wanna face sancto, let me come with you. travel alone can become boring." "under 1 condition." "which 1?" "never again stop me from my mission!"

Episode 7: A New Friend

Kathinia and Phoenix have arrived in a City that hasn't been destroyed till yet.
"Kathy.....how long we have to continue walking? Can't we stop in this city? We've traveled 2 days now."
"Fine. But don't make any trouble here." "Ok. Thank ya." Phoenix went to the next best shop and bought something to drink. While traveling he changed his outfit. Now he wears a black Jeans and red T-Shirt with a Silver Dragon on it.
"Hey Kathy. Want some too? It tastes really gre......." The sound of an Explosion interupted his sentence. After the Explosion a black Angel risen up to the Sky.
"Oh no, it's his Monster! I summon you SILVER DRAGON!" Phoenix summons his Silver Dragon with his Special Disc. "Silver Dragon, attack!" "Phoenix! Whos Monster is it and why do you know it?" "Well, you know why i told you to not duel sancto? if not, you shall know now that THAT is his Monster." "Wait a minute he is here?" "Yes, i am" The voice of a man came up from behind. "Well, if that isn't the good old Phoenix. Tell me, how is your brother doing?" "How my Brother is doing? haha." Phoenix eyes began to change from red into silver. "Rooooaaaah! YOU SHALL KNOW IT THE BEST YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED HIM! SILVER DRAGON, KILL HIM!" Sancto rises his hand and the black Angel grabs the dragon and begin to choke it. "UARGH!" "Now now Phoenix. You shall know better. Or do you wanna end like your brother did? The poor boy. He just didn't want to surrender." "YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MADE ALL THOSE PEOPLE SUFFER?!?" "Oh! Nearly forgotten our little Miss here. I'm Sancto Dragon, Chaos Lord and in near time ruler of the world. At your service." Sancto looked at Kathinia with a great smile on his face. "Thats it! You vs Me, Duel!" "No Kathy. Don't!" "To late little Phoenix. You can't help anymore. Since you're bound to your dragons destiny. I accept your challenge young Miss." Kathinia began to become angry cause of the fact that Sancto stays so calm. "Since you challenged me, i'll begin. Time to shuffle this one back in my Deck first." The Angle disappeared and Phoenix and his Dragon fell to the ground. "My turn, draw. Oh, how unexpected. I'll summon my Avatar of Chaos in attack mode. (1700/1400 effect) I activate its effect. When this card is sucessfully summoned, i can add any Fallen Angel card to my hand. I choose Fallen Angel Belias. I activate the effect of Belias. When this card is added to the Hand by the effect of an Avatar card, Special Summon this card. I Special Summon Fallen Angel Belias, The Fire Empress in attack mode. (2500/1500 effect) I set to cards Face-Down and end my turn." "My Turn, DRAW!" The Scythe on Kathinias Disc began to glow up. At the same time a Scythe-Symbol appeared within Kathinias eyes. Kathinia hears a voice:"Finally someone woke me up again."
"Who are you?" "I'm Hoperay Soulhunter. Thank for waking me. I'll help you from now on." "Young Miss? Are you going to stand there and doing nothing?" "No, i'm not! I'll summon Hoperay Knight in attack mode. In addition i activate Hoperay Gemini from my hand. I can special summon it when i have any Hoperay Monster on my Field. It becomes the same Monster then the Weakest Hoperay on my Field. Now i have 2 lv 4 Monsters on my field. Exceed Summon. Appear my new Friend, HOPERAY SOULHUNTER!"

To be continued........

Episode 8: Let the Hunt beginn

(2350/1700) I gonna use its effect. I can Detach 1 xyz material and then choose 1 of my opponents Monsters. It will be destroyed and gonna revive at my side at my next standbyphase. And i choose your Belias." "What?" "Now Hoperay Soulhounter, attack him Directly! Hoperay Scytheslice!" "Uargh!" Sanctos LP 1650. "I set 1 Facedown and end my turn." "I activate Burning Angel. When a Avatar monster is in my graveyard, i can destroy 1 Facedown Card on the field." "Why You?!?" "My turn, draw....." A helicopter is flying toward the 2. "Ah! perfect timing. sry little kathy, i fear i can't finish our little duel. see ya next time" Sancto grabs the rope the hangs down the helicopter and flies upward. "And before i forget......I SUMMON FALLEN ANGEL FEATHER RAIN! feather rain, spread the chaos aboutthis town. Dark Heavens Spear!" "NO! Silver Dragon, block the Spear." "but Phoenix, u could...." "I know, but i wanna save the people as well. Now Silver Dragon, SILVERSHINING STREAM!" The Dark Spear collides with the stream and shatters. the spear pieces rain down on the dragon. Phoenix and the dragon falling to the ground, while Sancto flees with the Helicopter. "Help! any Doctor around here? please help!" A woman runs toward the 2 and says that she is a doctor, wanting to help. "please hurry, he has suffered massive injuries. Thanks for coming so soon. I don't know if he would have survived that without fast help. thank you very much." Kathinia has tears in her eyes. "please save him."

To be Continued..............
Back to top Go down

Duel for a new Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1