World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyber Dragons for Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Cyber Dragons for Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Dragons for Tournament   Cyber Dragons for Tournament EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 am

So I decided to put together the least poverty deck out of my ancient poverty cards to compete in a tournament at a convention I'm going to. I'm about a year behind in new stuff so that's why I'm posting this here, to get general suggestions. I have the means to trade for probably anything as long as I can find someone with what I'd be looking for so any suggestions would be awesome... two things to note is that the extra deck, I can do nothing about (unles it's a strong suggestion to add tuners and synchros, then I could do somethign about that). I'd kill to have another Chimeratech Fortress Dragon and some better XYZs but given my buying/trading situation, it's pretty much impossible. D.D. Crow and Meklord are in there because (last time I was playing frequently) most decks in metaplay right now can be countered hard by these two cards and am more likely to fight something that I can use these against then not. If that's not true anymore or they're a terrible idea in the first place, let me know, otherwise the plan was to sidedeck them out if not needed rather then the other way around... that and Meklord is a easy summon beatstick in general, lul. That and I'm currently breaking my neck to get a second Ultimate Offering in there, but other then that, the rest is open for suggestion and I probably have a means to get anything suggested... and I have anything in here that's banned now, let me know. ._.;;

I'll probably be posting a second deck in here soon, got one I made for a friend whom plays the game but doesn't own any characters.

MONSTERS:

x3 Cyber Dragon
x3 Cyber Dragon Zwei
x2 Proto-Cyber Dragon
x2 Cyber Valley
x3 Cyber Larva
x1 Cyber Eltanin
x1 Meklord Emperor Wisel
x1 Gorz
x1 Honest
x3 Red Gadget
x3 Green Gadget