World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer memories?

Go down 
+5
UchihaShisui
KillerBee
DigiDigi
Fish
Mau5
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Okay with the new school year coming up and everyone's summer beginning to wind down me and Jace were discussing, How was everyone's summers? From WDA and from IRL, and what would you be looking forward to in the coming school year? Like for me its:

WDA Memory: Just hanging out here with some old friends, making new ones and having a ball. Helping out when needed and whatnot, working tou Digi on some of the website coding as well.

IRL Memory: The week at the condo with my boys Keith, Tony, Ben, Tim, Trevor, and my brother, Justin.

What I'm looking forward to in the next school year: Well my first year of college of course!

Let us hear what ya' got WDA!

Code:

WDA Memory:

IRL Memory:

Upcoming Year?:
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:29 pm

WDA Memory: Some kid raged and said he'd hack the forum. 'Twas funny.

IRL Memory: Got job. Got laid. Was good.

Next year: More getting laid and playing a bunch of games. Both of which are now affordable as I have a job.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:29 pm

WDA Memory: I honestly had a blast with you guys this summer! You guys cooperated and honestly ate up all the dueling leagues I threw at you! I'm very glad you guys liked them (especially Infection.) Also, near the end of this break I was overjoyed to see the "summer boom" happen not too long ago when we had an average of 20-25 ppl online simultaneously for almost a week on end. Now that I've had (alot of) help with coding and learning how to code, this place is my testing grounds (not to say that it's not that bad to say that, although my first attempt did blow the place up and I still sometimes do said accidents....) Enough of that.

IRL Memory: My trip to Australia and my anniversary!

Upcoming Year?: I expect some promise coming from this community this upcoming school year. Though I know our strategies for activity are becoming more clever such as mobile optimization during school days, I am sure that there will be more revolutionary techniques of trying to stay in touch that will come our way! Plus I'm going to be a senior (12th grade) this year! So that means I'll be heading off to Uni after this final year in high school :3
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Dynamic Duo
 Dynamic Duo
KillerBee

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : _KillerBee_

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 am

WDA Memory: I won a live tourney and the last duel was sooo epic, because my opp made so many missplays i literally fell on the floor and started laughing. Me and L also won the Infection Season 3 and i made an epic banner for him and me ( you can see it in his profile) it was his idea and i created it ( ITS an EPIC signature :O_O: ). I also am the developer of the side bar of WDA .(more like achievements than memories but who gives a damn)

IRL memory:: University S*CKERS and whole bunch of crazy things we did with L :D ( L hope you remember what happened in that Mall :D)

Last edited by KillerBee on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
WDA Member
WDA Member
UchihaShisui

Waifu : UchihaShisui

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:43 am

WDA memory: i joined few days ago, just chilling with my new friends like Llawliet,nour,digi and others on chat.

IRL memory: going to my village,having a lot of fun with my cousins and friends there,and in few days im going there again to have fun with them again and with 1 special girl.
this will be the summer to remember smile
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 am

I'm glad everyone's headband good summer! WDA. is a second family to me. Part of the reason why I'm still sane lol have fun the rest of the summer and I wish the best to everyone in the upcoming school year!
-Lord Freezer
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:33 am

WDA Memory: The amount of losses I had is surprising. Even with top tier decks I still lost constantly. I even lost to Nour. It's very disappointing. Summer memories? 3308925580

IRL Memory: I went to a summer camp about math. We had this math video game with various game in it like races, matching colors, shooting and collecting, and a MOBA-like game. I had fun with that and we made board games and I played football with some people after lunch.

Upcoming Year?: I'm going to 8th grade which also concludes my last year in middle school. A trip to Washington DC is in this year and I'm looking forward to it. Although I don't have any dorm-mates yet because I'm forever alone. Summer memories? 3308925580
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 am

WDA Memory: Had a blast,improved my Dueling and GFX Skills,got 2nd Place in a tourney.

IRL Memory: Went to countless public events,had some bonding time with my dad,went to Great America,and looking forward to school in the 20th.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm

WDA Memory: There's not much to be honest, I simply spent all my time here on the Chatbox, and still do.

IRL Memory: Well, I went to Germany and had a blast, and got to practice often at the gym too just to stay in shape.

Upcoming Year?: Well, I'm not sure really. I guess I'll have finished high school then, and I'll try to take my first chance at getting into a college too, but I expect too much free time pre-August.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 am

WDA Memory: Getting that "AMAGAD POOFY'S BACK." reaction every time I type in the chatbox just in time to have to go to work and be busy again. Lawl.

IRL Memory: Going to a grand total of 4 anime conventions in the span of no time at all and then quitting my job.

Upcoming Year: Floating around here some again and looking for a part time job. ._.;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer memories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer memories?   Summer memories? Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer memories?
Page 1 of 1