World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)

Go down 
+9
L.Lawliet
Fish
Dr. Chuckles
Kimo Force
Joker
Sherlock Holmes
Unknown
Alibaba
DigiDigi
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) Empty
PostSubject: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

^^ Tomorrow I go to my first day of school, and this year I decided to be the president of the school's executive student council (ik ik it is downgraded from a legitimate executive board, but it looks good on a resume.) With StuCo in my schedule, i have a bloody 2 hour meeting tomorrow, with the chance of the A/C not working.... -_____- In addition to that, there's a chance that I may receive tons of homework (or not since it's my last year,) and I'm in several other clubs too. So my school year is looking pretty active and idk if I'm going to be in Track again this year. I might. So starting tomorrow my busy schedule of being on for a good 3-5 hours, or even 1-2 hours begins. I'll be on mobile alot more.

So if you're already in school or uni, go ahead and state that you are and if you're schedule sucks too.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 pm

i have 2 weeks left x)
but u will be missed digi-chan
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 pm

I wish you the best of luck in this year of studying for you, DigiDigi. Work hard.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Got 10 days left ^^

Good Luck Digi,we all love you ^w^
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 pm

I'm at Uni, my schedule is pretty good, though the assessment schedule is going to kill me with 4 major assessment due in one week
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Must suck for you, Digi.
As for me, I only have two subjects to study at the moment, but that's one thing and my schedule is another. In addition to school, I have extra sessions for Accounting which last for three hours and a half, four times a week, and three A2 Maths ones which could last for 2 hours and a half or two hours.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:10 pm

sounds tough digi but i'm sure u'll be alright. i'll be starting soon myself, i'll be returning to college in 9 days and my schedule is hectic. i'll be busy most days but i'll still make room for you guys cuz i love you all so much. but do forgive me if i disappear for a day or two since i'm taking 20 hours, have a job and am i director in the SGA.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 pm

my life seems so empty .-.
i'm over it smile
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:07 pm

I just got my suits for next year, still fencing, gonna be teaching the little kids the basics of being in the army, might decide to start doing things with explorers too, if it suits me. Gonna be busy.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Sucks to you guys then, I'm free till October. Then I have a so-so schedule, given that I have to read tons of stuff (I study Law) - it's okay, no big deal. Just a few days in the week that the only thing I can do is read...

As for you Digi, good luck on the president thingy, I was for 4 years president of my class and during that time I was 2 years of the student council as well - it sucked to be honest. ~like I said, good luck.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 pm

A month til school starts. Even then I will still probably have time,even after I become locals organizor...jelly?
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm

A local organiser of jelly? Is that a very important job?
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:44 pm

It's okay. He just gets free packs and basically does what I do with the dueling leagues and what the rest of the staff has been doing with tournaments (except IRL takes at max 7-9 hours, less if it goes well.) Unless he's a KDE official judge, his job is even easier.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:14 am

Acefire wrote:
Got 10 days left ^^

Good Luck Digi,we all love you ^w^
Same.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 am

Free packs of jelly? Sign my ass up....
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 am

So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) 2225089657 digi stay with us
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Used to be 2 weeks left till school bells ring. But then I recently got a phone message from the school that it's delayed for another week. Heck yeah! 3 weeks left in this summer, a couple days left till I leave England and go to Egypt then back home, I constantly move here because this is the first time any person from my family have gone to anywhere outside of the middle east, I am residing with my cousins at Sheffield but we constantly go to Manchester ( I even attended the Olympic Egypt vs.Japan where we stupidly fail.) Every Saturday is anime day for the summer since that's where most of the anime shows I like are released the days on and before that.

Tommoz I'm heading to central Yorkshire aka. Old York. It's going to be lame tbh since it's all medieval and that makes me feel like I'm in the most outdated and lamest place in the world. Probably the British are outdated since they think themselves as an outdated empire, though the strongest one.

I barely have time to go on WDA much anyways and have a quick peek. It's either I'm doing a fast 2-hour play on a random game I have on Steam or moderating the chatroom on Cyan Productions because it is always full.

As of now I am ticked because there is a butterfly flying over my face, it got in from the windows, and I plan to start raging at it with a frying pan and wack it till it bleeds dead. Have a good day WDA~
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Lupe wrote:
Probably the British are outdated since they think themselves as an outdated empire, though the strongest one.

Uhmmm... wut?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 am

I believe I have a good 3 weeks or so. You will be missed, Compulsive Cheater!!! D:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)   So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?) Empty

Back to top Go down

So its my time now. Who else is joining the boat (or already in it?)
Page 1 of 1