World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello World!

Go down 
+8
Al-Bhed
Minako
7h3 J0|{3r
AsianShadow
RD
Kimo Force
psychoturtle
Kitouski
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Hello World! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone! I decided to join this forum after I saw someone talking about it on DuelingNetwork, this place looks like a lot of fun! I'm still working my way around the site so hopefully I figure out how things work here. x_x;

My favorite cards are Jerry Beans Man and Dance Princess of The Ice Barrier. xD I also really like Neo-Spacian Mole. I don't duel all too often because my life keeps me busy but feel free to ask if you want to anyways.

Thanks everyone, I hope to make some friends soon. :3

(please don't kill me Al)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm

I guess no one has heard of the incredibly super n00b way of programming called Python. ]=
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Kitouski wrote:
I guess no one has heard of the incredibly super n00b way of programming called Python. ]=

Nope,, cara's not that up-to-date on things, You know still living in grass huts with no power and the like " :sleep: :sleep: " NOT! but any way cara has no clue 😕
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:57 pm

caralove wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

Nope,, cara's not that up-to-date on things, You know still living in grass huts with no power and the like " :sleep: :sleep: " NOT! but any way cara has no clue 😕

LOLOOL Python....
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm

*shrugs* Does everything I want to do as it currently stands, and it's a lot more powerful then most starter languages to start learning on... like Ruby. >_>; I hate Ruby, lul...
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Kitouski wrote:
*shrugs* Does everything I want to do as it currently stands, and it's a lot more powerful then most starter languages to start learning on... like Ruby. >_>; I hate Ruby, lul...

Yeah I mean there is nothing wrong with Python for a beginner language. I started with actionscript 2 when I was in middle school cause we were trying to make a videogame. Then i moved to Java then to Matlab and C# and now back to Java. I love being a Computer Science major lol.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 pm

xD On top of once I get my hand around Python, I'd really like to learn Assembly, C# and Basic... I've been told that I should look into Java when I move on to learning a new language but... Java just looks icky... such a terrible reason to pass it up for now, but alas, LOL
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Looks like Al hasn't killed you, Poofums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello World!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2