World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes Empty
PostSubject: Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes   Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 am

#1: Yu-Gi-Oh! Section for Discussion
So, we have Articles, Rulings, Decks, and Deck Shops, but we don't have is an actual section to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh's cards and decks themselves. A TCG/OCG Discussions section or something like that would be nice. I mean, right now we'd have to post in the Entertainment section but really, a Yu-Gi-Oh! section would make it easier for navigation, searching, and neatness.

#2: Forum Width Default
Some of us use the Forum Width setting, and some of us don't, but for those who do: Does it bother you that you have to change the setting every time you come here? I'm here to suggest that there would be a "Set to Default" button or something of the sort.

#3: Clickable sections centered
I'm not sure if this is a minor mistake or a little something by our lovely admin Digi :3 but the section banners are centered and you can see it more clearly if you adjust the Forum Width to 1400.

#4: Slideshow Size
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to notice, but the slideshow is not 500x200 as they're supposed to be. They're squished and it makes the images look much stranger. Can we get that fixed?

#5: Kittens.
Kittens. That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes   Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:27 am

99nour wrote:
#1: Yu-Gi-Oh! Section for Discussion
So, we have Articles, Rulings, Decks, and Deck Shops, but we don't have is an actual section to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh's cards and decks themselves. A TCG/OCG Discussions section or something like that would be nice. I mean, right now we'd have to post in the Entertainment section but really, a Yu-Gi-Oh! section would make it easier for navigation, searching, and neatness.

#2: Forum Width Default
Some of us use the Forum Width setting, and some of us don't, but for those who do: Does it bother you that you have to change the setting every time you come here? I'm here to suggest that there would be a "Set to Default" button or something of the sort.

#3: Clickable sections centered
I'm not sure if this is a minor mistake or a little something by our lovely admin Digi :3 but the section banners are centered and you can see it more clearly if you adjust the Forum Width to 1400.

#4: Slideshow Size
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to notice, but the slideshow is not 500x200 as they're supposed to be. They're squished and it makes the images look much stranger. Can we get that fixed?

#5: Kittens.
Kittens. That is all.

#1.) For YGO Discussion we expect our members to inform each other in an informative and educational matter rather than just rantings and ravings about their own subjective thoughts of this game. Discussions are either in News or Articles.

#2.) I will have to edit it so that there are cookies placed inside the widget's code. Thanks for the suggestion.

#3.) I know it's an "either-or" situation and I'm working on all of the banners atm. I do not fully understand what the "suggestion" is.

#4.) What is your solution to this "problem?"
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes   Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:16 pm

#3: It's not really a suggestion, just a small notice on a... emm, nevermind.

#4: Well, we can make the size of the slideshow 500x200 or so, can't we?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes   Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes Empty

Back to top Go down

Suitcase of Suggestions & Fixes
Page 1 of 1