World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4

Go down 
+5
sagax06 no hentai
! ! ! ! ! Australia
Unforgiven Pretender
Alibaba
Joker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

[CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

4 v 4 HPX Format

Advance Format (Open Tier Duels)

NO deck changing, unless you lose a life

Side decking allowed

Use March 2012 banlist until September 2012 banlist comes in to affect, if you are locked on a deck type you are allowed to edit your deck to match the format but the deck type must be the same

Chaos Control Team
- Joker (1)
- L.Lawliet
- Unforgiven Pretender (1) (Subbed in for Vaati)
- Sagax06

SUB: Vaati (Subbed out)

Team AL4 line up:
-----------------------
darkdiviner597 (1)
99nour (1)
devil945 (1)
! ! ! ! ! Australia (1)

sub:yuna

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:35 pm

And the fact that nour didnt duels for the first 2 days of the war and was then gone for the next 2 days after that means that L will not be DQ'd for being less active for a week, which was your original arguement which started all of this.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:54 pm

ur acting like ur members dueled in the first 2 days
ur members weren't really active other than u
as i recall only u dueled for about the first 2-3 days then sagax had 1 duel and then u again
we both know it won't come to the point where no1 but L is left and he can't duel for 4-5 or more days
if it does he'll be DQ'd,for being inactive in the middle of a war
and tbh what u say about that from now on is not my concern,if he's inactive and holding up the war he's out that's it
now moving on,we should push the others to duel,they are all active but not dueling,i will inform nour and u should inform ur members
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:08 pm

You are the one that made the accusation that L was DQ'd, you did not add and extra provisos to it. That is what spark this whole argument.
Secondly, if you are just going to throw your hands up in the air saying "this is not my concern" then I suggest your team finds a new Team Captain who actually understands what a Team Captain's role is, because if your responses to accusing someone of being DQ'd and then saying "it's not my concern" when you are proven wrong, is not how a team captain should behave.

You made an accusation and you were proved wrong, you then tried to change what you said and when you were proved wrong yet again you throw your hands up acting like you are above the argument that you started.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

well u disagreed saying that he shouldn't be DQ'd saying that he'd be back by the time the other duels are don
i went with it and said if he isn't around he's DQ'd
then u started jumping on that nour left for 2 days trying to change the subject,and u keep attacking me saying i'm wrong and i shouldn't be a leader and even jumping at me for yawning
ur trying to tell me that if 1 of ur members is not able to duel and is dragging this war out that you don't give a shit and we'll wait for him to come back,that is very biased seeing how u attack me for a member being late a day or 2
i said it's non of my concern cuz ur no longer using logic ur just insulting me and keep changing it to the fact that nour had to go for 2 days,well 2 days are different from 10,and in the case where u would have a sub he would've been subbed already
listen u can;t do things to ur liking if he's a problem he's out nour leaving for 2 days has nothing to do with it

and i made an accusation and then u went against it,i went with what u said on that and just told u he'll be DQ'd if he isn't in time which u said he would be
i was never proven wrong and u just going to that is proving my point even more and more
u obviously have no logical reason why L shouldn't be DQ'd if he is unable to duel,and i even gave him time and let it till after the others are done dueling like u wanted and u still disagree he shouldn't be DQ'd at all

come back to me when u have a good reason why L shouldn't be DQ'd if he is unable to duel for more than the time previously stated after the others are finished dueling and i'll admit i'm wrong

even though it will probably not happen which i stated more than once and tried to end this discussion on something that probably won't happen and just giving u a warning for incase it does,but u wanted to argue for no reason
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:56 pm

I have not once said that we'll wait till he comes back I said he would be given a 2 day leeway if it comes down to him being the only one left on my team, just like nour had. You should read what people say before accusing them as well.

secondly he said he would be gone for a week which is 7 days not 10 and he let everyone know in a public topic, which is different to a public chat.

Finally if this is something that would not be likely to happen as you say, why did you bring it up in the first place, aside from being a reason for you to try and cheaply knock off a member of my team?
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm

The Joker wrote:
I have not once said that we'll wait till he comes back I said he would be given a 2 day leeway if it comes down to him being the only one left on my team, just like nour had. You should read what people say before accusing them as well.

secondly he said he would be gone for a week which is 7 days not 10 and he let everyone know in a public topic, which is different to a public chat.

Finally if this is something that would not be likely to happen as you say, why did you bring it up in the first place, aside from being a reason for you to try and cheaply knock off a member of my team?

it's not likely to happen just to the fact that nour is at a disadvantage and seeing the odds she'll probably lose and that's it

even if it isn't likely to happen there is the chance it does and not addressing it earlier could cause problems when it does
and if i didn't misread he said he'll be back by the 10th

and finally if u agree to what i've been saying then why the hell have u been mindlessly arguing and attacking me this whole time?

since u were doing that it was safe to assume u were against what i was saying and the misunderstanding on my part is your fault for not making it clear and continuing with the argument that u now say u agree on the terms i stated more than once

now since we apparently agree it's time to push on the war duels as i previously stated
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Alright, it's all Joker's fault, you obviously know everything better.
That's what you want to hear, right?
There, you heard it.
Now stop whining and moaning and get nour to duel.

L isn't leaving, so we won't DQ him.
I will report you for spam if you continue this stupid argument.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:23 am

Yuna wrote:
diviner just wants to cheat and "win" FAIL

Yuna wrote:
hes a cry baby who's losing and then they do this BS '-'
](Nvm she deleted the second one... ~Edit)
You have absolutely nothing to do with this war. You're only here because you got kicked out of the team and are taking your hate on DD. So basically, please stop spamming.
~
I'm going to be on neither's side for a brief moment and say L shouldn't be DQed. His activity is only dropping but he's still a member of WDA who goes on daily, and besides, it's not like I actually have a chance against the whole team of CC.

But this post is way out-of-character so I'll add this

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:44 am

I dueled nour.

2-0, good games.

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t4903-unforgiven-pretender-vs-99nour-cc-vs-al4
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:29 pm

99nour wrote:

I'm going to be on neither's side for a brief moment and say L shouldn't be DQed. His activity is only dropping but he's still a member of WDA who goes on daily, and besides, it's not like I actually have a chance against the whole team of CC.

But this post is way out-of-character so I'll add this[/color]
Spoiler:

D'awww, Nourii-chan for the win : PP
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:16 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:
99nour wrote:

But this post is way out-of-character so I'll add this[/color]
Spoiler:

D'awww, Nourii-chan for the win : PP
Yeah, I finished Death Note. :3

2-0 vs Unforgiven Pretender. I've finally beaten him after all those years :o
Link

And again
Link
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Confirmed both.

My deck really took a crap on me. D:

Good games anyways.
Back to top Go down
sagax06 no hentai
WDA Member
WDA Member
sagax06 no hentai

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Sagax06

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:29 am

Beat 99nour 2-1.ggz. good war gais.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:08 am

sagax06 full of hentai wrote:
Beat 99nour 2-1.ggz. good war gais.
Eeyup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4   [CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CC] Chaos Control vs Team AL4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2