World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DN prepares for the new format

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerBee
Dynamic Duo
 Dynamic Duo
KillerBee

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : _KillerBee_

DN prepares for the new format Empty
PostSubject: DN prepares for the new format   DN prepares for the new format EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Right now, DN is under construction because they are changing some things + deleting all user data about rating takes a lot of time. So are you ready for the new format ? What deck are you thinking of using and do you expect a surprise from the staff of DN to make something awesome ?

Last edited by KillerBee on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: DN prepares for the new format   DN prepares for the new format EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:57 pm

they aren't deleting exp just ratings
i'm thinking blackwings they never really were bad and 2 kalut might be good enough of a boost for them
also i've been testing around with hieratics
and ofc we all want to try out our old decks that are usable again for me agents,junk and debris come first on that list,not gonna try plants though i bet many will try them out

they are taking a while so i can just hope there is something besides the banlist and rating reset
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: DN prepares for the new format   DN prepares for the new format EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Alive Hero and Tinplate Gadgets sound dandy to me.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: DN prepares for the new format   DN prepares for the new format EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Psychic plants ftw '-' miracle synchro fusion, twilight rose knight with BRD, or psychics..with 3x e-tele
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: DN prepares for the new format   DN prepares for the new format EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:10 am

Psychic Blackwing Gusto Plants because it's legit! :D
But yeah, I think Heroes are going to get pretty popular along with Hieratics. Surely, some people will be reviving their Blackwings, Plants, and Psychics. With Mirror Force at 2... OMG.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN prepares for the new format   DN prepares for the new format Empty

Back to top Go down

DN prepares for the new format
Page 1 of 1