World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's in our DNA.

Go down 
+13
AsianShadow
Unknown
Mau5
Al-Bhed
Scar
Fish
Kimo Force
Legendaryfrost
L.Lawliet
Lupe
DigiDigi
Alibaba
Minako
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:38 pm

This has been bothering me for a while....probably because it affects me. I'm sure most of you know about people that are shunned for their sexuality and I want it to come to an end. It IS NOT a choice. We are born this way and there is nothing we can do about it. I myself have hid my sexuality from others out of shame but last week I decided to take a stand. I came out to my dads and announced that I was heterosexual. They were incredibly supportive about it saying "You can be whatever you want to be." I was honestly shocked. I thought that I was going to have to pretend to be homosexual for the rest of my life in order to fit in but I took a chance and it worked out well for me. If you know anybody that is hiding their heterosexuality from their peers and loved ones. Please be there for them. Explain that it is NOT their fault and that you support them. Help them to come out publicly and announce that they are Hetero and they are proud of it. I ofc am willing to help in any way I can. You can have them pm me for advice and support.

Lastly, if you are Hetero, I ask that you take a stand with me. Proudly announce that you are Heterosexual and damn proud of it so that others might find the courage to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:05 pm

*googles hetrosexual*
so u told u parents ur straight?
and ur acting like u told them ur gay
i thought it would be something like u like having sex with cats :/
oh well
goo hetros goo
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:51 pm

^Baka
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:08 am

I don't see the deal with homosexuals and heterosexuals, as my religion and most muslims we are asexual and some are heterosexual. Everyone is fine to be what they want. Everybody has their own decisions and their own fate. What they want to do with themselves is their decision and if you try to change that then don't and support them. I've had several friends (on Twitter) that were homosexual and bisexual and asexual and heterosexual and I support each one. And for the people who don't wanna bother Googling what Asexual means, it means you don't want to have sex. You can get married, have kids, etc. but that desire of sex isn't there. Probably most muslims are asexual since sex isn't in our do's, it's in our don'ts, except if you only want to get children.

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:25 am

This is an anti-gay thread?!?
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:31 am

You can fuck whoever you like
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:36 am

Lupe wrote:
I don't see the deal with homosexuals and heterosexuals, as my religion and most muslims we are asexual and some are heterosexual. Everyone is fine to be what they want. Everybody has their own decisions and their own fate. What they want to do with themselves is their decision and if you try to change that then don't and support them. I've had several friends (on Twitter) that were homosexual and bisexual and asexual and heterosexual and I support each one. And for the people who don't wanna bother Googling what Asexual means, it means you don't want to have sex. You can get married, have kids, etc. but that desire of sex isn't there. Probably most muslims are asexual since sex isn't in our do's, it's in our don'ts, except if you only want to get children.

Ignore Lupe's theory of the majority of Muslims being asexual. That is not true. We're all heterosexual, but the whole system of dating at a young age, erotic pleasure sourced from non-married couples, is scarce. I will not say it doesn't exist, just in really negligible amounts, but acts from governments of Islamic cities hand down laws to prevent such shenanigans. Also, gay or lesbian marriages are not recognized by the government, and there are strict laws against the two.
Personally, I am against homosexuality, but I will respect people's choices in terms of sexuality providing that I am not involved in anything that would make me feel uncomfortable. However, I will not tolerate any abuse directed at an individual because of whatever sexuality or belief they stick to
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:55 am

I'm relatively sure, from a muslim friend that has told me, that the Islamic religion views homosexuality as wrong and most are heavily against it, but aside from him I don't know anybody else that does it.

And tbh, I also don't care about sexuality. I'm bisexual. But for some reason most people say you can only be hetero or homosexual. They hear me say "I'm bisexual", and then they reply "... but you have a girlfriend?".

Bisexuality is where you find both sexes attractive and it exists. Wonderful. It annoys me when people do this.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:44 am

honestly I find this offensive and no I am not gay whatever my fault for even bothering looking at a topic posted by mina
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:07 am

I am offensive and I find this straight
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:21 am

Minako wrote:
I came out to my dads and announced that I was heterosexual.

I may be wrong here, correct me if I am. But the above bolded text isn't a typo is it. I think that's what he's talking about, but It's in our DNA. Th_057_ I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:27 am

Pointless Trivia:
In Greece that was a movie that came out in 2006, was called Straight Story and was about a world reverse in that sense (homosexuality having heterosexuality's status and vice versa), although the protagonist's fathers weren't as understanding as Mina's.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:53 am

I think we need to settle this with a card game.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:09 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
You can fuck whoever you like
Frost beat me to it >.>
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 pm

i thought it was more like Dueling Network Academy thing but eh
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Something similar was posted before. On DNF I think. Do whatever you want, I won't hunt you down for your choices ._.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:53 pm

you're as straight as a circle, minako-chan
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:14 am

Lol i knew that you were Hetero already! Haha! I even set you up one time remember LOL!
Anyways... Hetero's rock! And Venus rules forever. <.<.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's in our DNA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in our DNA.   It's in our DNA. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's in our DNA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: