World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)

Go down 
+9
Unknown
Nour Force
Katarina
Alibaba
L.Lawliet
D JR
Mau5
psychoturtle
DigiDigi
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:37 pm

So I spent all night tonight typing up an essay for a scholarship (I overdid it by a whole 9800 words...) Regardless, I managed to successfully survive a zombie apocalypse.

Here is the scenario:

*Airborne Viral Infection (The moment the vile the virus was released, it only infects the total area of 1 town, assume it is a metropolitan area with basic grid structured roads. The landscape is grassland and there are plenty of military bases and prisons.)

-Causes the infected to have the effects of bath salts mixed with steroids
-The infected evolve and adapt to their surroundings over time
-Keep in mind of the world around you (in the city there are instantly riots and people pillaging all sorts of convenient resources.)
-At the time this happens, we are all located here at World Dueling Academy, which is located in a huge metropolitan city. We all avoid the duration of the actual infection time due to being in class. The visitors and janitors are infected. World Dueling Academy is a huge academy with a 2 mile radius. Our gates are huge and it is pretty hard to navigate the school unless you've been there for over a year.

Here in this topic, I am only going to ask of you to list two things:

1.) A list of people (or if you're planning to survive alone) who you would make a pact with and survive until the end of days. Selections must have a short reason why you chose them and must be WDA members.

2.) A plan to get out of town.

Rules:

*Basic RP rules....no godmodding. You are a human with all the laws of Physics applied to you...

*Tip: Take this seriously, but try to have fun.

I will choose when to close this season and tell my plan at the end.

Last edited by DigiDigi on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:47 pm

My to do list:

Digi
Melz
Chey
Amy Cool
No Cadence, you're repulsive for me
Emmaseelie
Yuno_Gasai
MissSauce
Emmaseelie
Tracey
Konata~Izumi
99nour(if she gains a few years ... I'm no pedo)
MonicaTheRabbit
Digi
Ryouko
Masked Phantom Puma
! holykhayos(more than once)
Karin(might regret it)

When my memory works better, I will be sure to double this list xd

How to get out of town:

There are multiple ways...

1. By car
2. By bus
3. On bike/scooter/motorcycle/skateboard/roller blades(not recommended)
4. On foot(REALLY not recommended ...)
5. By helicopter
6. By airplane(I will probably do this)
7. Jet-Skii
8. By boat
9. Submarine?
10. On a frisbee(also a very possible option for me)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I will have to slaughter a shitload of zombies with my harem crew.

It's not 200, but its more than half way ...

Last edited by psychoturtle on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 pm

My survival team: Digi, JJ, Ace( for a meatshield) and myself

Plan: Move under cover of night, use JJ's love for gore as an advantage, Digi's brain for planning, My throwing of random ideas that may work. And Ace's expendability, we would get to the rooftops of a building, destorying the staircase as we reached there, after radioing for help, then sit with a flare, waiting to be rescued
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Me - Of course.
Destined777 - He's my brother.
The Mau5 - He is probably the most legitly sane person in this academy. So I think he won't freak out or lose control.
Minako - Haha Mind control... what else?
Dr. Chuckles - We need a medic hehe plus a good friend.
(I would take Mama Digi but... my whole crew would be like all for her instead of surviving lol Sorry Digz)
(I might take Kimo too but only for the jokes sorry kimo.)

I would start for a police station. Get a gun for me and the whole crew and then take over a pharmacy/World-Mart get some food and medical supplies and stuff. Run for the nearest Military Base while sacrificing the annoying people of the academy such as Lupe, Dark Diviner, and Durzo. (There screams and fat meat should keep them busy and distracted for little while). Finally convincing the military (with Minako's mind control) that were not infected we head in there and take some REAL guns for defense. Head out under the Military's noses and go for a safer area outside the Biohazard zone. Take a good rest until the Biohazard reaches us and then go look for a clean area with military tell them what's going on and (If they don't know what's happening) tell them to evacuate there city and we just go off with them.

Now if we're going against someone like Albert Wesker or Nemesis T-Type... shoot.... forget it.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 pm

YAY Digi <3

-cough-

My list:
1) Obviously Me. (as Takashi)
2) KillerBee (as that fat guy, I'm sorry... someone has to play the role of him xD )
3)Ms Digi-san (Saeko-san, ahh <333333)
4)Nourii-chan, not that I'm a pedo, but you need 1 little girl there... haven't you people watched animes before >_> (Alice Maresato)
5)Sofie the Hot One (Shizuka Marikawa, obviously you understand what I mean)
6)Karin (Saya Takagi, well if you think about it you'll understand)
7)! holykhayos (Rei Miyamoto, I don't like Rei Miyamoto tho, so... I'm sorry Steph.)

What will do:
Find a safe house in the city, something nice ofc. Find transport, look for the best way out, prepare for the time we storm the city and finally leave... the city.
But I'll edit latter with more info.

By The Way
psychoturtle wrote:
My to do list:

Digi
Melz
Chey
Amy Cool
No Cadence, you're repulsive for me
Emmaseelie
Yuno_Gasai
MissSauce
Emmaseelie
Tracey
Konata~Izumi
99nour(if she gains a few years ... I'm no pedo)
MonicaTheRabbit
Digi
Ryouko
Masked Phantom Puma
! holykhayos(more than once)
Karin(might regret it)

Since you just put girls there, let me tell you that Yuno_Gasai is a boy xD Ohhh and I know Digi is like WOW, HOLY @#$% on a @#$% with @#$% - you know... but you put her name twice XDD
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 pm

damn L already made a H.O.T.D reference
well i would take:nour,kimo,supa and datch
cuz i would rather take my buddies with me than other people
and the others i would take wouldn't go with me e.g.:digi,L,mau5,al-bhed
nour is to lighten the mood
kimo is logical enough
supa plays LoL he helps us make strategies
datch is the machine expert(he can drive)
i am the fail leader wanna be who thinks he's lelouch

za plan:
first i would gather these members that i want,calm them and myself down and start being logical and act natural or as natural as some1 can act in this kind of situation,then we'll go and start the actual plan and
gather any kind of weapons if we can find any,go through the places where students are least likely to be at which would logically mean less zombies or non at all,find the easiest way out,if there is not either find a way of transport that would get us out unharmed(car or w.e),or find a way to clear the zombies and run for it(water hose),if possible i would group up with other teams to get out,i would try to at least gather most or about half the zombies at a certain area to get out if there is no alternate,and if we don't manage to find a way around the zombies we'll camp in the school as long as we can and get out at the first opportunity
once we get out we'll try avoiding zombies and go somewhere safe,sleep in the same room and keep 1 person awake to keep watch,we'll take turns with that,we;ll try calling for help if possible if not we keep camping,we'll gather all supplies we can from any near place only canned food though,only 2 go to get supplies,try to go somewhere close if possible,and places where people and zombies are less likely to go to,since both will probably kill us(yes humans will kill for supplies in these situations)
if there is a near gun store or sports store we'll go get weapons to defend ourselves,which is necessary if we're going to get supplies,we will slowly route our way out of the city going by the same strategy,at any point where we would find a vehicle we can use for transport we will,in the case where we can't go by the original plan or where zombies are on a very high level in the city/certain area we are in,we will find the fastest way to go by sea or underground if sea is not an option,in desperation we'll try going to a place where we can find people from the police or army,while going through we'll use simple plans and distractions to get through w/o having to combat zombies cuz that would be the most risky thing to do,we need to make sure no member is alone at almost any time and not get any of the members infected that being a very main priority even if 1 leaving 1 member to die would be safer for the others going back to get that member is a must,no member will act alone,mainlywe all stick together and take the least risky way to get out of the city
note:in the case where it is absolutely necessary(impossible to save and we'll all definitely die with that member or the member actually sacrifices himself for the others to survive)we will leave a member behind to die,we will with regret that we couldn't save him.

Last edited by darkdiviner597 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Wut is this? Rping or a sex.list of.people you wanna do?

My list of.people i wanna do :
Sofie and al.bhed.. Threesome.ftw.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:20 am

Yuna wrote:
Wut is this? Rping or a sex.list of.people you wanna do?

My list of.people i wanna do :
Sofie and al.bhed.. Threesome.ftw.
Seriously, read the darn topic.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:39 pm

well question time
1.do i get to make a 2nd entry if i feel like it?
2.is there a competition as in some1 wins or just for the lulz?
well guess those r enough
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:37 pm

1 entry only
&
This is a writing competition. So there will be a prize at the end.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 am

ZOMBIES! Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) 3759159654

My team...
1. Myself - Because I'm just so awesome to be around with
2. Al-Bhed - Because he's freaking awesome.

Escape plan:

Al-Bhed and I run through the school, shoving infected janitors away as we head for the dining hall. In there, we locate the knives and collect 3 in each hand. While we're there, we also collect food products and water. Then, we head to grab a laptop from the computer lab, a baseball bat from the gymnasium, random chemicals from the labs, cloth and sewing materials from the sewing lab, and a first aid kit. From there, we get out of the school, heading to a police station. We get weapons and kill any infected officers with our weapons from the school. From there, we have the usual fight and run scene. Blood with be spilled, brains will be shattered, wounds will be dealt. If we're ever caught in a crowd of the infected, we must fight our hardest to get to the nearest infrastructure. There, we'll force our way in, lock the doors, windows, and other ways of enter. If there happens to be infected inhabiting the building, we kill them, assuming there's enough for us to handle. If not, we'll have to jump out the windows on the second or third floor, into the crowd of infected, smashing them in a hulk-like fashion. Then, we'll throw the random chemicals and hope for the best. If all goes wrong, we'll take out the guns we were saving and blast our way through. After that, we hopefully find a vehicle and drive as long as we can. Eventually, we hope to get out of the hell-hole that is WDA. If not, we fall to the hoard.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

D-JR wrote:

The Mau5 - He is probably the most legitly sane person in this academy. So I think he won't freak out or lose control.
Thank you for the compliment :3
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:08 am

DigiDigi wrote:
1 entry only
&
This is a writing competition. So there will be a prize at the end.
And I suppose I'll be making that... PM me the details. Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) 1b38f9e2

Aside the prize, shouldn't it end soon?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 am

Oh, how I would love to participate in this RP.
I have very little time right now, so I won't be participating.

If I were, it would look something like this:

WDA is built on the ruins of TWA. Nobody, and I do mean nobody knows the vast ruins below WDA better than I do. Maximillion Pegasus and I had always expected that some day, some sort of zombie invasion might come. Therefore, we have fortified the whole academy with security, secret passages, traps and secret rooms. However, Maximillion Pegasus left a long time ago, and with him the blueprints did. I still know some of the things we created, but not nearly all...

During the invasion, I take a team of WDA's elite, whom I trust with the secrets that lie below WDA, to descend to the depths of TWA, in order to prepare for the invasion.
These people would be none other than:
JJ Knight, Kimo Force, The Joker, L.Lawliet and.., psychoturtle! This epic team of six men will together roam deep down and uncover the long lost secrets of TWA, in order to hopefully be able to prepare ourselves for a final battle with the infected before it is too late...

Damn, if only I had time.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 am

My Team
Infernal_Darkness(Ofc I only need myself really)
Al-bhed(shit who couldnt use Al's book smarts and exp)

My Plan:
Quickly go to WDA's major supply center lock myself in and not let anyone in. Unless they have something to exchange for supplies and safety or if I need something done
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 am

My team:
The Sniper: Me
Tactician and Master of "persuasive" techniques: J.J Knight.
The Brawler: Xx-saberboy
The Medic: Kimo Force
The loli who brings hope and joy when it's not there: 99Nour
Driver: the mau5
The map reader: Destined777
The mad scientist/Zombie expert: Supasmash

Our method of escape:
Find and track Unforgiven Pretender, DigiDigi, Al-bhed and Fish. Use J.J to extract all information out of them about WDA's layout. Find the safest rout out of the academy, take only too small hallways, air vents and classrooms, no wide open area's easily open to ambush. Take any weapons we can find, baseball bats, fire axes. Stop of at the cafeteria to stock up on food, and the nurses office for medical supplies. Only me, Saber and Kimo go on the missions to retrieve supplies, the rest go on ahead to the safest exit. When we all meet at the rondevu point we will quickly duck out of the academy, running into the nearest safe building, camping out there, whenever night time hits we will always camp down at a safe building with a good vantage point. We will move during the day, from building to building, i will always be ahead as the scout. Whenever we see zombies, J.J will decide if we attack or hide. We will always stock up when we find a place for food and medic supplies. When we find a army base, I will scout it for zombies, if non are there or i some are but i see easy openings, we will take all weapons we find, mostly snipers and pistols with silencers. We will do this until we either find a working car, or the edge of the city, where we will ride or walk to freedom. All the way destined will plot our path.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 am

The Team:

Me (well duh)
Mau5
J.J. Knight
Alucard
99nour
Digi
Unknown
and last but definitly least, akafila.

Here is the plan.
Digi starts writing a plan, with her creepy yet useful mind. The zombies or whatever are surrounding us, so we send Unknown as a distraction into the air. We dip him in ketchup for good measure. Once digi is finished with the plan, J.J. gets out his chainsaw and opens a path for us. I push him down as we walk past to distract zombies, good sacrifice. With Alucard in the lead, we head toward the gate. Then, Giant Flying Dinosaurs that were resurrected from the thingy are attacking us, so we shove digi on the ground, and they turn to stone when she takes out her spare Medusa head. One falls on digi and that ends her. Mau5 is crying like a little baby, so I decide that he is to annoying so i give him a shotgun to the head. Unknown comes back, and we are out of food, so we cook him. Lucky he still had ketchup on him. Me and Nour fight our way to the gate, and there is a evil boss waiting there. He says he will not move till one of us die, so we decide to shoot yourself in head at same time. I secretly take out my bullets, and get ready. We shot, and nour dies. The monster leaves, and i see Alucard skull around his neck.He Scratches scratching me without me noticing. I exit the city free, and spread the virus to the rest of the world. Da End.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:10 am

:shock:

Dat story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)   Infection Fantasy League (Season 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Infection Fantasy League (Season 1)
Page 1 of 1