World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress Empty
PostSubject: Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress   Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Greetings my fellow Cardfighters. I stand before you today, not as a superior, but as an equal, today I come to you, with information on the current state of the Cardfight Vanguard Meta. As most of you know, right now the top clan in the world are the Gold Paladins. With their ability of superior calling and attacking regularly for high numbers, its no wonder how they are the top. Now most of you, are probably saying that the reason they receive so much support is because they're used by the anime's protagonist. You would be correct in assuming so, however, they may be strong, but they are not unbeatable. I myself use Gold Paladins, my main build is Spectral Duke Dragon. I've been beaten by clans such as Pale Moon and Neo Necter. I've seen great Gold Paladin builds fall to dark horse clans. It all depends on the skill of the fighter.

The next clan under Gold Paladins are the NaruKamis. These thunder gods are deadly late game, with the ability of Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion, they are a strong deck, however, that's their downfall as well. NaruKami is built to swing late game with Vermillion. If your deck is able to attack quickly and fiercely, you have a good chance of winning. But if you can't your entire front row is in danger from Vermillion Thunderbolt. Another claim can be made about this clan, because Kai uses them in the anime, that's why they receive so much support, and again, you would be correct.

Nova Grapplers, again, used by Kamui in the anime, the Beast Deity build can stand on its own among the Meta. With an easy to manage ride chain and deadly standing abilities, this clan is a monster among monsters.

Cross Rides. Don't expect to see these clans weaken any time soon, with Cross Rides for the main cards of these clans on the way, Gold Paladins will be stronger than ever. "Radiant Lion, Platinum Ezel", "Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion "THE BLOOD"", "Super Beast Deity, Illuminal Dragon" and an unnamed Cross Ride for Spectral Duke Dragon, expect these builds to be stronger than ever.

Those three clans are some of the strongest currently, but on the horizon a pair of storms are building, the fury of the deep is erupting with the Naval army of Aqua Force, and in the heavens, an angelic army mobilizes with Angel Feathers. With Aqua Force's ability to attack consistently four to six times a turn, they may be low power attacks, but you're going to be backed into a corner soon if you don't play against them perfectly. On the opposite side of that coin, the Angel Feather clan can swap out the cards in the damage zone, powering up their own units with that. Again, if you do not play well against this clan, you're in some deep trouble.

The gap between tiers isn't as big as you'd think. Underneath the top decks, are some creative and fun decks lurking to take over. One such clan invites one, invites all, it invites children of all ages. The dark circus of the Pale Moon is an creative deck, and is hard to fight against if you're not paying attention. With the ability to switch out cards easily, and effortlessly from the soul, they can be a sever challenge. With the skill of their dragon tamer, Luquier, a mid to late game swing is an easy possibility.

In the dark jungles of the nation of Zoo on Planet Cray, the intellectual clan of Great Nature studies the workings of the universe. But these brains are not without brawn. By retiring their allies to gain effects, this clan is something fierce among Cardfights.

My friends, do not despair at the thought of a thousand year Reich under the Gold Paladins. If you despair the thought of following the meta, any given fight, you never know the outcome. My speech tonight was merely to give you all some insight as to what to expect as you enter the fray. For those veteran Cardfighters, I hope you find this speech useful, and inspiring. I look forward to many great matches against you all.

The state of the meta, is sound.

~The Mau5

Last edited by Ima RetardWa66it on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress   Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:46 pm

even though i haven't been really following the exact meta lately
shouldn't majesty lord blaster and dragonic overload the end decks be at least mentioned?
not sure how they stand in the meta anymore but they are pretty strong
and aqua force are pretty good actually,and the game doesn't care much for "meta" in general
cfv doesn't really have a "clear" meta
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress   Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:46 am

Victim to Brain Death #1 wrote:
even though i haven't been really following the exact meta lately
shouldn't majesty lord blaster and dragonic overload the end decks be at least mentioned?
not sure how they stand in the meta anymore but they are pretty strong
and aqua force are pretty good actually,and the game doesn't care much for "meta" in general
cfv doesn't really have a "clear" meta

Those cards haven't been released yet. Twin Swords Awakening doesn't get released until February of next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress   Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardfight Vanguard - State of the Meta Adress
Page 1 of 1