World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga Empty
PostSubject: Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga   Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:26 am

As most of you know, Ash is not a great trainer. Today on Facebook I stumbled upon this petition: A petition for Nintendo to create an anime from the Pokemon mangas. I think they should do this, I'd love to see Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow duke it out in an anime, Also the others, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, etc. For those of you who don't think this is a good idea, look at this video:

I think it'd be a great idea. I'm also posting this here cause its the anime section, if this belongs somewhere else, I'm sorry. But thats my opinion and I think we should get as many people to sign this as possible!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga   Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:07 am

This... Is never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga   Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:35 am

Well, to be honest, even if there was such a thing as democracy in business (there isn't), the Japanese would still not give a f*** about non-Japanese audience, because they are like that (it's not all fine and dandy in the far east, they can be bitches).

Other than that, the target group of the pokemon anime is completely different than the kind of people who even know there are things about pokemon in which satoshi (ash) is not involved, and it's going extremely well with that target group if you think about just the number of episodes. Copyrights will not allow two different anime to go on either, and yes, there are ways, but that would require action from the current copyright holders for pokemon for television, which they have no reason to take considering they already have an autopilot soulless program going on which brings in money by itself.

And as I said, no such thing as democracy in business, they will not listen to people if it is not part of a marketing strategy which will increase profits, and even that happens only when business is not going so well, which is not true in the case of the pokemon anime, because honestly, their strategy will most likely get them more profit than the strategy of fans. And I am sure there are not-really-well-thought-out arguments about them gaining support from fans and them getting a larger target group and them reaching out to their fanbase been seen as a positive move that will bring people closer to the franchise and other weird baseless stuff based on the assumption that capitalism is something civilized, but to be honest none of that is actually true, their profits would in fact suffer from confusing their brain-dead audience; because let me tell you, if you actually manage to get the brain-dead kind of audience to follow you, you might as well go to work naked and smelly before doing anything that might de-stabilize their routine and risk losing them, it is actually a smarter thing to do in comparison. Keep doing what you were doing, throw in a loop and you have profit. Do anything weird, (even a minor thing like bringing up a second anime, while not touching the initial one) which will give them even half a questionmark, and you'll actually be counting damages. Don't worry, they will not get tired, ever.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga   Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:53 am

It'd be interesting if it were possible, because Ash got old a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga   Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition for an Anime based on the Pokemon manga
Page 1 of 1