World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which anime character do you act like the most?

Go down 
+3
Nour Force
Mau5
Kimo Force
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Which anime character do you act like the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which anime character do you act like the most?   Which anime character do you act like the most? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:39 am

Who I think I act like the most:
Spoiler:

Reasoning:
- There are many occasions where I just sit down and say nothing while everyone else yaps. Like Gintoki, I have a deep passion for strawberry, well, anything, and I believe I constantly wear a blank expression on my face most of the time.

Who I think people think I act like the most:
Spoiler:

Reasoning:
- All of my teachers have told me right straight to my face that I have a cute personality (which makes me feel slightly awkward), and several of my teammates treat me like you would normally treat a naive kid.

Now you try.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character do you act like the most?   Which anime character do you act like the most? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 am

Spoiler:
Reasoning: I chose Miwa Taishi because I like to joke around and have fun a lot, and my best friend is anti-social as shit, so I'm always dragging him around.

Spoiler:

Reasoning: Yuuta Togashi, I've had people (teachers included) tell me that I'm mature to a point, but can easily slip into immaturity, which, like Kimo, makes me feel a bit awkward lol
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character do you act like the most?   Which anime character do you act like the most? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 am

Spoiler:
Reasoning: I'm nice & cute (Yui :3) But sometimes I don't mind showing someone the cold shoulder or giving a slap if they deserve it.

Spoiler:
Reasoning: (Talk about a split personality...)
- Yui (During most of Season 1) is a tad shy but still tries to enjoy herself while seeming cute. I think that's how people see me in real life.
- But in the classroom, I am considered a Class A nerd (Nodoka~), simply because I have the ability to understand everyone thinks I study a lot.
- Finally, there's Ritsu. I think you see me on the internet as a hyperactive one.

This may be inaccurate. Very. Like, seriously, just keep scrollin'.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character do you act like the most?   Which anime character do you act like the most? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:57 am

what anime character i think i act the most like
Spoiler:

reasoning:well..it's because i am generally bored and just do stupid stuff and pranks just for the little fun it'll give me and i am sarcastic a lot even more irl
and also dem emo moments

what anime character i think people think i act most like
Spoiler:

reasoning:stupid friendly tries to be funny more than he should and has some emo moments
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character do you act like the most?   Which anime character do you act like the most? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 am

Which anime character I think I am like the most:

Spoiler:

Reasoning:

Bloodthirsty, love for battle, death, misery, and last but not least, badass. Master of Darkness and the epitime of evil. Must I say more?

Which anime character most people think I am:

Spoiler:

Reasoning:

Self explanitory.
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character do you act like the most?   Which anime character do you act like the most? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:03 am

yosh fume Baka and Test
Back to top Go down
Jain vi Bookshelvia
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jain vi Bookshelvia

Waifu : Jain vi Bookshelvia

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character do you act like the most?   Which anime character do you act like the most? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:33 pm

What character I think I act the most:

Spoiler:

Reasoning:
Well, we're huge lovers of anything related to magic. We're quick studies, eager to prove ourselves and  something like sociopaths. (You know she can be one.) We also have share a tendency of causing collateral damage, arsony and chaos in general for fun. We're also very flashy when it comes to execution.

You can't spell "kill" without "Overkill."

What I remind most of my friends:

Spoiler:

I often DM(Dungeon Master) for my group of D&D players and they've come to recognize that I love irony.

And that I love delivering it.

My biggest rule is that literally nothing can be taken for granted in my campaigns: either you're going to get in character or Murphy's Law will come into full swing.

I sometimes even do that anyways.

Teehee.
Back to top Go down
http://thatasianaguythere.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which anime character do you act like the most?   Which anime character do you act like the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which anime character do you act like the most?
Page 1 of 1