World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.

Go down 
+3
Scar
DigiDigi
J.J. Knight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:22 am

After the re-election of Barack Obama, the floodgates has opened. More than 30 states have made petitions, stating that they want to peacefully seceed from the United States. Here is a list of the following states and signatures:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

More states may be added (heard that the number is now 47, though that is a rumor).

What do you think about this? I'm personally for it. I'm from North Dakota, and we're one of a few states that have a surplus. I believe that my state can support itself if it were to leave.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 am

Its not going to happen. To even approach this as a legal case, these petitions will have to be recognized as a legitimate challenge against the US Constitution. Even when one single case can be made, the state courts of all "succeeding " States will have to be made and resolved until there is word from the Supreme Court --if they even get to the point of recognizing this as a legitimate challenge. Judging by the history of the States, the Supreme Court will always prefer to wait things out before intervening.

Second point : Fiscal Cliff. This is not a cause and effect from last week's election results. No, this petition campaign is a cover up of our filthy business oriented Congressmen. Making the President the scapegoat will surely get the media off their asses. Hell, with election year, the press are still pissed about the GOP loss rather than spanning their focus onto our egocentric Congressmen who have had 4 whole years to settle some sort of solution for our upcoming economic struggle. That's right: we're a year away from a recession. This is the collaborative failure of both Congress as well as President Obama, Bush, Clinton and Bush Sr, Reagan and good Ol Jimmy Carter. Yes, we have been in this trending downslide since the 70's and its only getting worse.

To tie in my two paragraphs, these petitions won't mean a thing. It won't happen (lets face it, rebuilding the Confederation would cost hundreds of billions of borrowed credit value; leading to another trillion dollar debt; resulting to another recession in 4-8 year's time in this divided nation,) it will be too late. This is a cover up for failure, not a cause and effect. My fellow Americans, brace yourselves. Politics will be uglier next year and fingers will be pointed in every direction. If you want to succeed amidst this political chaos, then you will have to do this on your own (with friends too, friendship is magic wo-hoo!)

Edit: this reminds me...Puerto Rico is very well going to be the 51st state. This is actually confirmed for petitioning. The business perspective is valid as well-- there is money to be made there. Our member Zekrom is Puerto Rican and I am happy for him and the residents. Its a win win for everyone!

Last edited by DigiDigi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:37 pm

I am 100% for this and yet some of you guys might think I am just butt hurt because Romney lost I have several reasons which idc to discuss here. I absolutely despise this country as it is now and how the government treats its people also I hate the massive ignorant dumbass fuck lazy population....if this happens or not I am likely going to be leaving this country as soon as I can
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Mr. Alba wrote:
I hate the massive ignorant dumbass fuck lazy population....
I find this humorous coming from you. It is as if you ranted while looking at the mirror. Try again.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Mr. Alba wrote:
I am 100% for this and yet some of you guys might think I am just butt hurt because Romney lost I have several reasons which idc to discuss here. I absolutely despise this country as it is now and how the government treats its people also I hate the massive ignorant dumbass fuck lazy population....if this happens or not I am likely going to be leaving this country as soon as I can

Try Austrailia. I think you'll like it there.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:58 pm

whatever idk why I even bother posting here also btw I at least read the constitution and know my rights sadly that cant be said for most people living in the US
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:31 pm

@Alba... half the people on WDA aren't even from the U.S. They aren't given the same rights by their countries most of the time. And what you said doesn't constitute protection under "freedom of speech".

I think that if this was legit, i'd be 100% on board. I mean really, it seems like it'd be a better idea. But Digi is correct in what she says. It isn't Obama's fault solely that we're like this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:08 pm

idk what makes you think this is directed to the people in WDA I am just responding with my opinion on this topic and also I mention rights because good amount of problems could be fixed if the american people would just read the constitution and knew their rights atleast thats the way I see it but no it appears a lot of the population just wants "free" stuff from the government
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Ok. I get what you mean. The way you said things, I misunderstood.

And you're rights. People get free stuff from the government and it ain't right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 pm

I am very, very happy that Obama got elected again.

The US needs someone other than a spoiled rich man to lead the rich to more wealth.
Obama also chooses a patch to peace, instead of Bush who declared war on Iraq, and Romney who stated he would make the US fight in Syria.

The US needs someone who makes the right descicions, however hard they may be, and however slow they may lead to recovery. At least they DO lead to recovery from this damn crisis.
In my eyes, Obama is the man who has made progress in the past, and I think he will continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
Mr. Alba wrote:
I hate the massive ignorant dumbass fuck lazy population....
I find this humorous coming from you. It is as if you ranted while looking at the mirror. Try again.

Wha... what did I just saw ^^ that Digi-san full of love <3
Now to the thread:

Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. Owl0Z
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 am

Unforgiven Pretender wrote:
I am very, very happy that Obama got elected again.

The US needs someone other than a spoiled rich man to lead the rich to more wealth.
Obama also chooses a patch to peace, instead of Bush who declared war on Iraq, and Romney who stated he would make the US fight in Syria.

The US needs someone who makes the right descicions, however hard they may be, and however slow they may lead to recovery. At least they DO lead to recovery from this damn crisis.
In my eyes, Obama is the man who has made progress in the past, and I think he will continue to do so.

A consistent fact that is used as a counter argument to the Obama Administration is that under this administration, far more drones were issued than the Bush administration. http://counterterrorism.newamerica.net/drones Just saying.

The U.S will fight in Syria whether we had Romney as a president, Obama reelected, or even if an Independent was elected. The "War on Terrorism " is still a hot political topic because of the battle to dissolve the economic sanctions that have been put in place 6+ years ago. Other than this side-intention, the civil war in Syria has grabbed attention of dozens of other first world countries. It has long past the point of sending aid to the rebels, but since it has come to mind that there are other third parties assisting the Syrian government, things are just getting uglier diplomatically and may result to some direct intervention similar to the Vietnam War (as a result of competing against "The Rise of Communism".)

http://www.globalresearch.ca/al-qaeda-blitzkrieg-wests-terror-battalions-eye-russia-next

I think I can still see the trend too. Russia vs USA: a battle of two superpowers showing how much muscles they can flex.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:19 am

It may be a little bad of me, but my life is very considered.

Frankly, the only point of this discussion I care about is the vague possibility of America once again splitting up into the old "colonies at war" type deal.

And why do I care about that?

Because Chinese Master Race.

If I'm honest, America will not split up. That's probably about a 98% true fact. I can see no world in which America would split up at this point.

If they do, then they will have to unify again at a later date, or they will be destroyed and annexed by the Chinese.

The only point I care about is that without America, the Chinese will win.

We will die.

The Master Race will succeed.

Now, somebody teach me Mandarin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.   Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S. Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: 30 Plus States wanting to Secede from the U.S.
Page 1 of 1