World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

t.g. doppel junk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaiza
WDA Member
WDA Member
kaiza

Waifu : Kaiza

t.g. doppel junk Empty
PostSubject: t.g. doppel junk   t.g. doppel junk EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:34 pm

t.g. doppel junk Yp11L

well, not sure how to explain this. Its doppel junk with the plant boosters, but also, for utility, synchro support, and deck thinning and maintaining hand advantage, the t.g. system is also strapped onto the deck. It does fairly well, but I always feel as if something is missing here, so if you have suggestions (other than quickdraw synchron, maybe) feel free to post
Back to top Go down
Ventus
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ventus

Achievement Points : 0

t.g. doppel junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: t.g. doppel junk   t.g. doppel junk EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 am

To be honest i would have to say its a smart idea using T.G.s but i dont think its gonna work.How does the deck test? also u got the name mixed up Junk Doppel is the proper name
Back to top Go down
kaiza
WDA Member
WDA Member
kaiza

Waifu : Kaiza

t.g. doppel junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: t.g. doppel junk   t.g. doppel junk EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:54 am

it works out relatively fine, only occasional issue is not getting a doppelwarrior, but guess there's good reason for that

as for the idea, its actually been tried before. t.g. doppel junk, t.g six samurai, and t.g. agents of sept 2011 OCG format were all responsible for t.g. striker being at 1, and still being at 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

t.g. doppel junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: t.g. doppel junk   t.g. doppel junk Empty

Back to top Go down

t.g. doppel junk
Page 1 of 1