World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Side Deck advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

Side Deck advice Empty
PostSubject: Side Deck advice   Side Deck advice EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Spoiler:

Now then, the main reason for this post is obviously my Side Deck. Don't pay attention to the Main or Extra Decks, since I already finalized those sections.

Before I get to the point, I'd just like to list a few reasons why I have certain cards in the Side Deck. First is Orient Dragon. The reason is Simple. Even though the game is mostly centered around the overpowered Exceed type, there are still people who still play synchros, such as myself. You never know when there's a Stardust Dragon you need to get rid of.

Next is Daigusto Sphreez. As you can see there is already one in the Extra Deck, so why need another one in the Side Deck? There are times when my extra deck isn't 100% able to counter. When these situations occur, I usually replace Sphreez with whatever isn't useful. Most of the time the card getting replaced by this second Sphreez is Ally of Justice Catastor. Besides, Sphreez's recycle effect and burn effect are pretty good, game-winning in fact.

Last card I should mention is Contact with Gusto. Sometimes the cards in my maindeck are useless, I just simply replace said card with this 3rd Contact. 3 Contacts & 2 MST, going overboard? Maybe. But it's better to be safe than sorry. If the deck wasn't 44 cards I'd slap it right into the main deck.

Now this is why I need help with the side deck. Obviously things can counter my deck. And there are many things I can add into the side deck, but frankly, there are too many things I want to use in the Side deck. The list is as follows:

Contact with Gusto
Chivalry
Debunk
Orient Dragon
Daigusto Sphreez
Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
Light-Imprisoning Mirror
Prohibition
Rebound
Retort
Max "C"
Imperial Iron Wall
Return from the Different Dimension

As you can see it's a lot. I'd appriciate any suggestions towards this dilema. But anywho, I'm done with this post. Please feel free to help me out here. Again, I'd like it if you did help.
Back to top Go down

Side Deck advice
Page 1 of 1