World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  Empty
PostSubject: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 am

So you are frustrated with the RPS system that is used on DN? Try this infograph to see better results. I haven't tried it yet, so I'm posting this here for you guys to test for me.

DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  Winning-rock-paper-scissors-every-time_50290a6362686
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 am

In conclusion - only real men click 'ROCK' 1st.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:28 am

Let me add on that because you are using a virtual simulator to play RPS, the whole behavior watching is kinda out of the picture. However, that whole concept of face-to-face interaction is nulled altogether, making DN a completely different atmosphere and experience than real dueling. So perhaps you can use this to your advantage at a YCS? Suck it Billy Brake.

Now back to what I was saying... Just try to outsmart your opponent and try using these helpful tips to try to win the first turn more and more often.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 am

Good article Ms.Digi. But I must say... It is most unfortunate, cause of it, D, next time you might lose in RPS. I highly suggest you prepare yourself for it.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 am

Am I the only one who has tried to do the Spock and failed because of the ring finger & pinky?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:59 pm

I want to ask now that its almost been an entire week: has this actually worked for anyone?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
So perhaps you can use this to your advantage at a YCS? Suck it Billy Brake.
Because rps includes the psychological factor and predictions no matter how you do it, it should not be used irl as deciding who has the right to go first has to have an equal chance. You should be using a coin flip, high roll, etc. I don't think I've ever seen anyone decide who goes first by rps irl.

In fact it should not be used on DN either, it should be completely random as it is possible, but then players would whine about hax, cheat etc. so it is left to them to avoid complaints.

Also, go rock. If your opponent goes with rock as well, then stick with rock. Forever. No matter what the opponent does. If you lose, you stood by your decision so it's fine, you win at life instead. If he chickens out and uses paper, then he is a wush and you are still awesome. If he chickens out on the first try and tries to predict you, going for scizors, joke's on him, he is a wush and then he lost because of it. Never back down.
Back to top Go down
Santi_Phoenix
WDA Member
WDA Member
Santi_Phoenix

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Santi

PostSubject: Re: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

Azar ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors    DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors  Empty

Back to top Go down

DN and Rock, Paper, and Scissors
Page 1 of 1