World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

[LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101 Empty
PostSubject: [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101   [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 am

Briefly, I just want to say this: I'm bad at League of Legends.

Welcome to the WDA guide to being the best attack damage carry you can possibly be. Now, to begin, we must cover the basic contents of being an attack damage carry. To be an attack damage carry, the champion must be a ranged character.

The list for attack damage carries:

Spoiler:

(Yeah, go cry you silly Master Yi, Fiora, Tryndamere ADCs.) These champions will use they're range to they're advantage by auto-attacking constantly from afar. This allows the character to constantly deal damage while not dieing. And let me emphasize that you must not die when playing an attack damage carry.

How to not die as an attack damage carry:
-Always be behind your tanks
-Do not attempt to initiate a 5v5 team fight with your auto-attacks

Now, this may become more difficult as you play with better players. They will begin to realize that you're very squishy and can kill you easily. So what do you do when they jump on you with Jax or Xin Zhao? You have a couple of choices:

-Fight them
or
-Run away
or
-Kite

Fight them: As an attack damage carry, you should have you're support who should be doing all that is in their power to protect you when this situation arises. Furthermore, you're top laner and/or jungler could also help you. This is known as 'peeling'. If you have enough damage/your teamfights peel for you well enough, then that enemy on top of you should be dead/ you are dead/ or they backed off. Obviously, the best result is for the enemy diver to be dead, but this may not always be the result.

Run away: This is probably the least successful tactic. If you're team does peel for you and you can run away, then it's fantastic! If you have enough health, you can come back into the fight. If you only barely made it out alive, be grateful for your life.

Kite: This is the combination of the two above mechanics. To "kite" means to auto-attack the enemy while also running away. This is a more advanced tactic though. The best way to achieve this would to have a slow activate on you're auto-attacks. This can happen in several different ways: 1) You're Ashe and you have you're Q toggled on 2) You have Frozen Mallet 3) You have red buff. The 3rd option is the most common one. Red buff is easily obtained by slaying the Elder Lizard in the jungle. Now to actually kite, you should follow these steps:

1. Right click to run away
2. Hit the 'A' key on your keyboard
3. Left click (This makes your character attack the nearest enemy, which is probably the one you're running away from)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until the enemy is dead/you died/enemy ran away

I shall warn you this does actually require a certain amount of practice.

Also, another important mechanic for attack damage carries is last hitting. I will cover this is another thread since it does apply to every role except support. The point is, you should be trying to farm/last hit whenever you can without dieing. This time frame will most likely be during the laning phase, so to secure a good build in the mid-late game, you must last hit well early.

Now that I have finally finished covering the important mechanics for attack damage carries, let's move onto something more knowledge based.

Runes:
[LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101 Muikp

Standard. Extra physical damage so you last hit better and do more damage with auto attacks. Armor and magic resist so you don't die to poke. Just use it. Very few attack damage carries stray away from this page.

Masteries:
Spoiler:

Items:
Spoiler:

AIN'T NOBODY NO A THANG BOUT QUINN!

Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101   [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:42 pm

So I finally finished this. You want to check it out since I've spent a lot of time on it? Tell me the typos because I know I have them. Tell me what champions, runes, masteries, item, or anything else I forgot. I'm bad at this game. Feel free to tell me how to play ADC better. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101   [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:07 am

IT'S SHIT!!!
jk it's a nice overview to how to use an adc, good job unknown
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101   [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 am

LoL SUUUCKS SMITE FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101   [LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

[LoL] Attack Damage Carries 101
Page 1 of 1