World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.

Go down 
+12
opda11
Mau5
Leokane
Unknown
Leviera
Ezio Auditore
Fish
xX-Saberboy
Kimo Force
J.J. Knight
akaFila
mimgrim
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

Waifu : mimgrim

Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 am

The man known as Irate asked me to join so I did :|

Name's mimgrim but you can also call me mim, grim, mimbo, bimbo, mimbojet, mimbofapjet, mimmy, grimmy, mimmygrimmy, grimmim, or w/e else you want to call me, just don't capitalize my name.

I don't consider myself that good at playing Yugioih but I do understand it better then allot of people, even if it doesn't seem like it. :P

Also I am a spammer, so don't be surprised if I get 100 posts in a couple of days to a week.

And finally, long live Fire Emblem.

That's all you getting from me so later.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:38 am

Well aren't you cool Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     2745079631
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 am

Unknown v16.4
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:20 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 am

idiotic spammer ? you'll fit right in
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 am

Too much spam is bad but we don't generally care too much normally. Just don't really take the piss with it.

As it stands, welcome. Yeah, you really will fit in.
Back to top Go down
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 am

akaFila wrote:
Well aren't you cool Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     2745079631

Not really. :<

J.J. Knight wrote:
Unknown v16.4

Errrr hi?

Kimo Force wrote:
Spoiler:

I pity the foo ._. which according this is me, so I pity myself? Q_Q

xX-Saberboy wrote:
idiotic spammer ? you'll fit right in

Charmingly idiotic spammer*

Fish wrote:
Too much spam is bad but we don't generally care too much normally. Just don't really take the piss with it.

As it stands, welcome. Yeah, you really will fit in.

To much spam is bad!? LIEZ!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 am

The very nature of the words "too much" means it's bad.

Too much water will kill you.
Back to top Go down
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:54 am

Fish wrote:
The very nature of the words "too much" means it's bad.

Too much water will kill you.

But you can never have too much spam. :<
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ezio Auditore

Waifu : Lutalica

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:04 am

Are you stalking me? :D
Back to top Go down
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 am

Ezio Auditore wrote:
Are you stalking me? :D

I was here before you were. :<

So no.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:54 am

Welcome to WDA.
Nice to see a fellow FE fan, FEF!!
Also a tip, don't even try to spam in chat box. If you do, the divine one above will lay divine punishment on you and you will be exiled from existence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:11 am

Hi. I'm Unknown. Welcome to my world.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 am

Heya! Welcome to WDA!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:00 pm

EarlS wrote:
Welcome to WDA.
Nice to see a fellow FE fan, FEF!!
Also a tip, don't even try to spam in chat box. If you do, the divine one above will lay divine punishment on you and you will be exiled from existence.

I don't spam in chat boxes, only the actual forum. But thanks for the warning anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Welcome to WDA my dude!FE: Awakening FTW!
Back to top Go down
opda11
Bolt Penguin
Bolt Penguin
opda11

Achievement Points : 34
Waifu : Opda11

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Omg it's mimgrim, where do I know you from? What axademies were you in before?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 pm

mimgrim wrote:

Also I am a spammer, so don't be surprised if I get 100 posts in a couple of days to a week.
I like you.
-Top WDA Poster.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 pm

challenge accepted
Back to top Go down
Dark Magician Soul
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dark Magician Soul

Waifu : Dark Magician Soul

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:11 pm

May be a bit late on this but Welcome to the Academy and See ya around
Back to top Go down
The_Nameless
WDA Member
WDA Member
The_Nameless

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : The_Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

Now the spam will truly begin D:
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:54 am

No it won't xD
Back to top Go down
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:05 am

Mau5 wrote:
Welcome to WDA my dude!FE: Awakening FTW!

Awakening has been turning out to be the best FE I have played yet. So much to abuse in that game and I still haven't gotten the DLC content yet. And that pair up command adds a whole new level of strategy to the game.

opda11 wrote:
Omg it's mimgrim, where do I know you from? What axademies were you in before?

Your name doesn't look familiar to me but you prob know me from DA.

Nour Force wrote:
mimgrim wrote:

I like you.
-Top WDA Poster.

We'll see how long you keep that position :3

AliBaba wrote:
challenge accepted

What challenge? o.o

Dark Magician Soul wrote:
May be a bit late on this but Welcome to the Academy and See ya around

It's never to later for a warm welcome. :3

The_Nameless wrote:
Now the spam will truly begin D:

Yea, it will.

Ezio Auditore wrote:
No it won't xD

LIEZ!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ezio Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 am

It aren't lies. It is the truth e.e
Back to top Go down
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 am

It is liez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.    Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.     Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations WDA, you just got a charmingly idiotic spammer into your midst.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next