World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

that stupid moment....(LoL)

Go down 
+6
Grand Mage
Katarina
Devastator
Jaden H
Unknown
Alibaba
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

that stupid moment....(LoL) Empty
PostSubject: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:37 am

that stupid moment....(LoL) 81jEAbu
i'm fed like hell, the game has been going on for far too long
their team has the top turret and the base turrets left
out team has the top and bot inhibitors and turrets along with 1 base turret
i have the most kills in the game, i finished my build, my damage is insane
i have mushrooms everywhere and the game was 1 team fight away from ending
then....as i'm heading to the last team fight......
windows updates forces the pc to restart...................................FUCK
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:04 am

THAT FUCKING MOMENT WHEN YOUR PENTAKILL ON TWITCH WAS STOLEN BY A MORDEKAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm

That moment when your friends are talking about LoL and despite the fact u never played it u try talking about it with them but they can already tell u dont play so they tell u to leave and u seem wierd and no one likes u anymore.....

what? didnt happen to u?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:43 am

I got two 3v5's in a row. Y DEEZ LEBLANC, IRELIA, SORAKA, POPPY AFKS ALWAYS BE IN MAH GAMEZ!
Back to top Go down
Devastator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Devastator

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 am

that stupid moment....(LoL) Pentak10

the moment i pentakilled EVERYONE had 70 % or above and did not push ... their talon made a comeback and we still lost. These people are the reason i report more than 20 people per day xD
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 am

._. Infinity Edge? Youmouu's Ghostblade? Ravenouse Hydra? I'm no pro Zed player but I don't think Zed actually does many auto attacks. I would've built another Bloodthirster, a Clack Cleaver, and a defensive item.
Back to top Go down
Devastator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Devastator

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 pm

thats cuz u dont know the logic of zed :| ... u make a frozen mallet too and perma slow the enemy, ghostblade and the other shit to solo baron. i did solo baron that game just to troll.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 pm

stupid moment when u can kill someone easily but a random turrets hit u if u aint even near it >_>
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:55 pm

That stupid moment when Riot doesn't realize that not taking damage in the middle of a fight is retarded.
Looking at you Akali, Kayle, Fizz.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Might as well take Zhonya's Hourglass out of the game then. :D
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 am

Unknown wrote:
Might as well take Zhonya's Hourglass out of the game then. :D
Zhonya's Hourglass lasts 2 seconds and locks you in place, meaning you can neither run away or go on the offensive in the middle of the fight and has gotten just as many people killed as it has saved. It's a last resort or flash/initiation item, not something you just use to completely ignore your opponent
Back to top Go down
GG_Yoon
WDA Member
WDA Member
GG_Yoon

Waifu : Hjalmarr

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 am

Unknown wrote:
._. Infinity Edge? Youmouu's Ghostblade? Ravenouse Hydra? I'm no pro Zed player but I don't think Zed actually does many auto attacks. I would've built another Bloodthirster, a Clack Cleaver, and a defensive item.

Youmouu's is decent on Zed because it lets you chase down people without wasting your cooldowns (This goes for every other AD assassain really, it also provides a viable initaite and break off.) and provides the ARP he needs. However Infinity Edge and Ravenous Hydra are bad options on Zed do to the fact that he has such high burst he doesn't need to auto attack much.

BT and Black Cleaver are much better options, you are correct. Champions like Zed and talon can get away with running two to three (Three Only if you're snowballing the fuck out) because of their high-ass burst.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 am

I had a paragraph explaining just how good Zhonya's is but I accidentally closed the tab and know it's gone. Oh well...back on topic: That stupid moment when Amumu solos top (god forbid) starts machete and no pots, and proceeds to get 2 spirit stones while feeding with a 0/8/1 score.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:16 am

Unknown wrote:
I had a paragraph explaining just how good Zhonya's is but I accidentally closed the tab and know it's gone.
Sucks to be you, maybe it wasn't meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Devastator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Devastator

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 am

GG_Yoon wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Youmouu's is decent on Zed because it lets you chase down people without wasting your cooldowns (This goes for every other AD assassain really, it also provides a viable initaite and break off.) and provides the ARP he needs. However Infinity Edge and Ravenous Hydra are bad options on Zed do to the fact that he has such high burst he doesn't need to auto attack much.

BT and Black Cleaver are much better options, you are correct. Champions like Zed and talon can get away with running two to three (Three Only if you're snowballing the fuck out) because of their high-ass burst.

meh i use a solo baron build but that does not mean thats my only build for zed. most of the times i take out those inf edges and hydra for either last whisper and cleaver or whisper + mercurial schtimtar. depends on the opponent . early game i usually go for maw of maltoris but sell it late game because it falls in some teamfights WHERE THE FUCK THEY ALWAYS FOCUS ME FIRST ...

trolling with shen gives u the most satisfaction ever xD.
that stupid moment....(LoL) Troll10

Yes, i only use ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 am

Devastator wrote:
GG_Yoon wrote:
Unknown wrote:

meh i use a solo baron build but that does not mean thats my only build for zed. most of the times i take out those inf edges and hydra for either last whisper and cleaver or whisper + mercurial schtimtar. depends on the opponent . early game i usually go for maw of maltoris but sell it late game because it falls in some teamfights WHERE THE FUCK THEY ALWAYS FOCUS ME FIRST ...

Yes, i only use ninjas.

Shen is not a kill lane, It's a static farm lane in which you make plays via your ult or save teammates with it, then using it to be able to respond in teamfights while you're split pushing from mid to late game. You should take Teleport over Ignite to use Shen's global presence to the fullest. Not to mention when you ult bot you'll lose your tower top. That's how you punish the Shens in solo queue that run ignite.
Back to top Go down
Devastator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Devastator

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:22 am

calm ur tits bro.
1- i am a troll player,
2- i killed 4 times that game cuz of ignite
3- i DID NOT push my lane. i got 4-0 early game because opponent was stupid enough to chase me down into MY lane while i taunt + turret = win. ( not my fault here )

i got 8-1 and than i just tanked but game ended before i could do a thornail ( because everyone there was ad, only an ap fizz which was underfarmed ) and a rylae's crystal ( or w/e its name is ).
so ur telling me i should have not abused to kill kha zix multiple times in my lane ? x] ...
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am

Devastator wrote:
calm ur tits bro.
1- i am a troll player,
3- i DID NOT push my lane. i got 4-0 early game because opponent was stupid enough to chase me down into MY lane while i taunt + turret = win. ( not my fault here )

i got 8-1 and than i just tanked but game ended before i could do a thornail ( because everyone there was ad, only an ap fizz which was underfarmed ) and a rylae's crystal ( or w/e its name is ).
so ur telling me i should have not abused to kill kha zix multiple times in my lane ? x] ...
If people are losing lane to a Shen then I don't know what level you are playing at lol. He doesn't win lane he's just there to not lose it. His kit is practically just anti-poke with a taunt. He shouldn't have be winning lane unless he just snowballed off of a misplay by the other top laner. I never said anything about pushing your own lane. I said when you ult bot and you don't have teleport to tele up top good players will take your tower to punish you.
Back to top Go down
GG_Yoon
WDA Member
WDA Member
GG_Yoon

Waifu : Hjalmarr

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:58 am

Devastator wrote:
GG_Yoon wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Yes, i only use ninjas.

As Zed and most assassins you'll want to join the teamfight a little later on and not just rush in like your support/bruisers do. Try and get around to pick off a carry or find the most opportune chance to jump in. You shouldn't be getting focused because you shouldn't be in range.
Back to top Go down
Devastator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Devastator

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Supasmash wrote:
Devastator wrote:
calm ur tits bro.
1- i am a troll player,

If people are losing lane to a Shen then I don't know what level you are playing at lol. He doesn't win lane he's just there to not lose it. His kit is practically just anti-poke with a taunt. He shouldn't have be winning lane unless he just snowballed off of a misplay by the other top laner. I never said anything about pushing your own lane. I said when you ult bot and you don't have teleport to tele up top good players will take your tower to punish you.

i currently play at elo hell cuz of afk-ers ... nuff said.

edit: used to play at higher elos in my NA acc but now that i am not currently in usa , ( trust me it is IMPOSSIBLE to raise elo in eu nordic and east ONLY because of greek and polish players. )
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 pm

If you're a troll player, why do you give a shit about people trolling you or failing? Seems like you're one of those people that trolls when they're doing very badly or very well, and don't like to lose anyway.

Maybe you'd have won if you'd have built decently.

As it stands, with that build, you should have pushed and you'd have won anyway.

Maybe you currently play at elo hell cuz you can't build your champs properly
... nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 am

21-7-12 on Riven-Defeat.
Several points:
1. Sona built AP. Deathfire Grasp and Athene's.
2. GP thinks his global ultimate counts as being part of a teamfight, so it was always 4v5.
3. Ryze was using his CC (Rune Prison) on minions.
4. Sona and GP just couldn't get along.

le sigh
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:27 am

That stupid moment when Nidalee decides to AFK for 10 minutes in the beginning of the game when she gave First Blood. Then she proceeds to call US noob.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 am

When you go Sion-Nami bot lane, and do very well there, every other lane feeds and you lose the game, then your Sion-Nami bot lane must be reported because it breaks the meta and couldn't counter your feeding teammates.

;_;
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:27 am

That stupid moment when I get a your Pentakill was prevented because of the Tristana that went top to farm. ;~; PLS! I JUST WANTED TO KILL YOUU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: that stupid moment....(LoL)   that stupid moment....(LoL) Empty

Back to top Go down

that stupid moment....(LoL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next